Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 188 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 188 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feeI like I would care more had I been given more of a reason to care about Iguro before now.

And I refuse to believe that Mitsuri is dying.I just won’t. This manga has no respect for your favorite characters and I won’t stand for it anymore :crying

HHellenn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Another one.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So is Iguro part Demon? Cause the spoilers got me thinking so.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
so is Kanroji dead or is going to die?

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If they really kill off both of them, that’s heavy as hell. This author is brutal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so is Kanroji dead or is going to die?
Going to unless Yushiro saves her

Yorme

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Oml where do u guys get these raw image spoilers

Orujo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kind of hoping iguro doesn't die because then one of the sweetest girls in this manga will have to live with the torment of losing a loved one. Something else I don't want iguro to leave this world unfulfilled he needs to either make a critical opening on muzan or he lives to confess his love for mitsuri lastly did this fucker muzan really take mitsuri ear?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
If they really kill off both of them, that’s heavy as hell. This author is brutal.

Going to unless Yushiro saves her
I see thanks for the answer
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kanroji will be deaf in her left ear for rest of her life if she survive. There is no way to rebuild an ear in this era unless you are demon. Even current today technology you can t rebuild an ear.

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Mitsuriii! and I was devastated when she lost a braid, it seams muzan blood is dulling her movement even if it didn't paralyze her completely. This is a really unfair fight where the enemy is immortal and they are out with one scratch. The shot with 3 pillars vs muzan looks amazing can't wait for colored version

Iguro story isn't as sad because he doesn't feel sorry for himself, and as the narrator he makes it seem more like him: impure, mitsuri: pure, which is sorta true, it's a very work on progress I want to see where it goes. Beside that I'm ecstatic the human raised by demon cult story line is finally in, thanks for nothing douma! I think the fact he never loved and lost makes his ordeal albeit excruciating, kinda sheltered and on one wavelength. But well he wants to protect mitsuri and the corps so... On another note I wonder if he's really special in a way like sanemi blood or if his eyes hold significance beside cosmetic value

The rengoku household, not antagonizing yoriichi, saving iguro, training mitsuri, and inspiring tanjirou, what a powerhouse

I see thanks for the answer
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kanroji will be deaf in her left ear for rest of her life if she survive. There is no way to rebuild an ear in this era unless you are demon. Even current today technology you can t rebuild an ear.
Why? it's one ear and it's the outer ear, hearing have to do more with middle and inner parts. I'm more concerned with her arm is it out or ne

Last edited by a moderator:

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mitsuri only lost the bottom part of her left ear. Not the whole thing. How old was Rengoku? And how old is Obanai? Dude saved him right in the nick of time.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Mitsuriii! and I was devastated when she lost a braid, it seams muzan blood is dulling her movement even if it didn't paralyze her completely. This is a really unfair fight where the enemy is immortal and they are out with one scratch. The shot with 3 pillars vs muzan looks amazing can't wait for colored version

Iguro story isn't as sad because he doesn't feel sorry for himself, and as the narrator he makes it seem more like him: impure, mitsuri: pure, which is sorta true, it's a very work on progress I want to see where it goes. Beside that I'm ecstatic the human raised by demon cult story line is finally in, thanks for nothing douma! I think the fact he never loved and lost makes his ordeal albeit excruciating, kinda sheltered and on one wavelength. But well he wants to protect mitsuri and the corps so... On another note I wonder if he's really special in a way like sanemi blood or if his eyes hold significance beside cosmetic value

The rengoku household, not antagonizing yoriichi, saving iguro, training mitsuri, and inspiring tanjirou, what a powerhouse

Why? it's one ear and it's the outer ear, hearing have to do more with middle and inner parts. I'm more concerned with her arm is it out or ne
I Just realise it at least not whole ear

Good at least she isn t deaf. Hope she lives. Best she stay out of the fight she become liability at this point.

HHellenn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not the whole thing. How old was Rengoku? And how old is Obanai? Dude saved him right in the nick of time.
One year younger than Obanai. If we are talking about Kyojuro, because in the chapter is his father Shinjuro, whose age was not called.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
One year younger than Obanai. If we are talking about Kyojuro, because in the chapter is his father Shinjuro, whose age was not called.
Ah, so it was Shinjuro. Now that brings into question what it was that made him a miserable drunk. He doesn’t seem negative at this time, yet he seemed miserable when Kyojuro was a kid. Maybe the news of his wife dying and not being able to save her by finding a cure?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good chapter.

Iguro finally gets his spotlight. His backstory is definitely unique to say the least. I wish we got this stuff sprinkled throughout the series earlier. I hope we get more info about this whole arrangement in the future.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Aw, that last page was touching. Great chapter.

Also, Himejima seems to be able to harm Muzan at a greater extent seeing as one of his tentacles was destroyed before it could regenerate. I had assumed Himejima took Muzan's head off before due to the latter's slowed regeneration after the explosion, but no, he can do the same now... if he ever manages to reach it.

Piratehunter Zoro

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have to admit that was a touching backstory of Obanai. All demon slayers so far had touching and sad backstories. You can really feel their anger and sadness. I am curious what's special about Obanai's eyes.

We know now for sure that Obanai will be the next demon slayer to get killed by Muzan.

Taska

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have to admit that was a touching backstory of Obanai. All demon slayers so far had touching and sad backstories. You can really feel their anger and sadness. I am curious what's special about Obanai's eyes.

We know now for sure that Obanai will be the next demon slayer to get killed by Muzan.
Well, so far, as I can see, the more we expect something in the story, the more unlikely it is to happen. Everyone thought that Sanemi is going to be the one to die, the same thing was said about Giyu when he first met Muzan , and when I see how proudly Obanai holds his death flag, I'm almost 100% sure he's not going to die anytime soon. But we shall see, of course.