Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 192 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 192 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Zangetsu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Chinese text:

192话:流转的缘(廻る縁)。
通过梦里看到的缘一、碳治郎理解了自己日之呼吸那些细微的不足。
手腕的角度啥的。
当日之呼吸十二型连起来的时候、会形成第十三型。
碳治郎:我没有缘一和父亲的才能、自己的生命能不能撑到天亮、也不知道怎么阻止屑老板的逃跑。但是我只能尽我所能、燃烧自己、不认输、不放弃。

第一话就看好碳治郎、喜欢他身上这种责任感。
比起温柔、自己更觉得那是责任感。对自己、对亲人、对朋友。
对所有物和事都尽心尽意的责任心。

baqar khani

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
More images :

Sauce: https://ww2.demonslayermanga.com/chapter/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-spoilers-raw-chapter-192
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Japanese Spoilers

第192話 廻る縁(えにし)

炭は倒れている間のことを思い出していた。
炭(何百回と説明を受けることに加えて、正解の型を一度見せてもらえると理解度が格段に変わる。自分の無駄な動きに気づけた。)
炭吉の目を通して縁壱を見ている。
(縁壱さんは物静かで素朴な人だった。すやこさんが型を見たいと言ったら見せてくれる優しい人で、炭吉さんはひとつも取りこぼさずその瞳に焼き付けた。
日の呼吸は息を忘れるほど綺麗だった。剣を振るう時縁壱さんは精霊のように見えた。
すやこさんや子どもたちは喜び縁壱さんは照れていた。
そして別れ際耳がざりを炭吉さんにあげた。もうここには来ないんだと思い、涙が出た炭吉は叫ぶ「後に繋ぎます。貴方は価値のない人なんかじゃ無い!耳飾りも日の呼吸も後世に伝える!約束します!」息を切らし涙が流れる。
縁壱は振り返り満面の優しい笑みで「ありがとう」

今の炭の場面に戻る
縁壱さんこそ祖先を助けてくれてありがとう。逃してくれた珠世さんの協力で無惨を追い詰めることが出来ました。
十二個の日の呼吸は驚く程正確に伝わっていました。
十三個目の型について、型の名前で気になっていた事がある。
円舞から始まり炎舞で終わる順番で十二個のヒノカミ神楽を思い出す炭
円舞と炎舞同じ音の技名、父さんは夜明けまで神楽を踊っていた。そして無惨の体の作りを見て確信した
恐らく十二個の型を繰り返し舞うことで十三個目の型になる。脳と心臓を切り続けるんだ、夜明けまで。
縁壱さんに出来なかったことが自分に出来るんだろうか?
それでも今の自分に出来る事を精一杯やる。心を燃やせ負けるな折れるな)
無惨の触手が炭を襲うが刀で応戦する。その姿が自分を追い詰めた縁壱に見えてくる無惨「亡霊が!」

炭は攻撃を避けきれず一撃くらってしまう
炭(そうか、みんながやられた理由。背中九本の管と両腕、それを上回る管を八本腿から出して攻撃しているんだ)

「日の呼吸 円舞、烈日紅鏡、火車」
次から次と技を繰り出していく。火車の途中で無惨に跳ね返された
炭(やっぱり、そういう風にできてる。そうですよね?縁壱さん。繋ぎます、次は十二の型全てを)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Source: https://ww2.demonslayermanga.com/chapter/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-spoilers-raw-chapter-192/

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Even when some hashira lost their limbs i didnt feel much tension from this fight. I don't know, with UM1 I literally held my breath while reading the chapter they managed to cut his head. With muzan, nothing... I hope we get flashback with his whole story so I can relate better with him and feel something.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Even when some hashira lost their limbs i didnt feel much tension from this fight. I don't know, with UM1 I literally held my breath while reading the chapter they managed to cut his head. With muzan, nothing... I hope we get flashback with his whole story so I can relate better with him and feel something.
Whole heartdeally agree.
13th form is a dissapointment even if foreshadowed.

Everbody keeps saying Muzan will use some Blod Demon Arts but I feel its past the point he should've used it. Meh

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
So Dance of fire god is breath of the sun. Awesome now I hope Tanjiro use the same Move Yoriichi did against Muzan next chapter.

I hope status Giyu,Himejima,Sanemi and others are reveal next chapter

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ah, that makes a weird amount of sense. It would also explain how the 13th form is able to target multiple organs. I wonder to what point there is a speed factor to this. To be effective against muzan the 13th form would require the user to do all forms nearly instantaneously....

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Country
France
Source:
Full summary:

192: Rotating loops

While he was unconscious, Tanjiro remembered the movements of Yoriichi's hands and feet, and was able to understand what his mistakes were.

Yoriichi was a quiet and simple person, so when Suyako told him she wanted to see his ways, he was kind enough to show them to her. All those movements were etched in Sumiyoshi's eyes, as she watched Yoriichi.

The way Yoriichi moved was spectacular, and when he held the sword, he was almost like a spirit. After a moment, however, Yoriichi became nervous because of the happiness shown by Suyako and the children.

As they parted, Yoriichi gave her earrings to Sumiyoshi, who in tears said, "We will inherit it, you are not worthless! We will pass on both your sun breath and the earrings to future generations, it is a promise," she exclaimed loudly until she was out of breath.

[Present]

Tanjiro has regained consciousness and thanks Yoriichi for helping his ancestors, he also thanks him for letting Tamayo escape, as it was thanks to her that they were able to corner Muzan.

Incredibly, the twelve forms of the sun were transmitted correctly. And with respect to the 13th form, well, there is a peculiar name.

So, Tanjiro remembers that the dance of the god of fire begins with a waltz and ends with a flaming waltz. Both forms have the same sound.

Tanjiro comes to the conclusion that if he dances and repeats all twelve forms consecutively, then that would become the 13th form.

-I will be able to do what Yoriichi could not," Tanjiro thought. I will set my heart on fire and I will not lose, nor will I give up.

The tentacles of Muzan fight against the blade of Tanjiro. And, as he is cornered, he remembers the figure of Yoriichi.

-Your ghost! -exclaimed Muzan.

Muzan generates eight more tentacles and intensifies his attack, managing to connect a blow to Tanjiro.

-Sun breath, waltz, angry sun, wheel of fire -Tanjiro prepares to perform all 12 forms consecutively.

Muzan attacks harder and pushes back Tanjiro.

-Of course, he did it this way, didn't he, Yoriichi-san? Let us connect them, now comes the twelve forms.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Why is this manga always making me cry... I find the whole bit about Sumiyoshi promising Yoriichi that his breath of the sun will be passed down very touching.

It's about time for Muzan to suffer a bit, still I don't expect Tanjiro to be in a state to maintain the 13th move for too long. Nezuko has to come and heal him somehow by neutralising Muzan's blood

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... tanjiro even with the 13th form can only hope to hold out until sunlight... It doesn't seem like tanjiro currently has the red blade. Maybe nezuko's role in this will be to provide tanjiro with fire once again so that he has a red blade? Tanjiro is doing well with his finally mostly mastered breath but he needs more of an edge to win.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
How did Yoriichi create forms that perfectly counter Muzan's abilities before even meeting Muzan?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
How did Yoriichi create forms that perfectly counter Muzan's abilities before even meeting Muzan?
Because he was born to defeat him?

I think that is just tanjiro thinking this but it isn't necessarily true. Or the translation is off. The key here is that the 12th breaths of the sun breath can be used in perfect succession infinitely. Am infinite combo if you will. Which video games have taught us is op as heck. An infinite combo with 12 distinct techniques is pretty much ideal to deal with muzans multiple organs though it isn't necessarily something that has to be tailor made to fight muzan.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Because he was born to defeat him?

I think that is just tanjiro thinking this but it isn't necessarily true. Or the translation is off. The key here is that the 12th breaths of the sun breath can be used in perfect succession infinitely. Am infinite combo if you will. Which video games have taught us is op as heck. An infinite combo with 12 distinct techniques is pretty much ideal to deal with muzans multiple organs though it isn't necessarily something that has to be tailor made to fight muzan.
The twelve forms somehow perfectly fit into the picture of destroying twelve hearts. While you can be born with the power to defeat someone, it is such a huge coincidence that your style perfectly suits the one necessary to defeat the demon lord.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The twelve forms somehow perfectly fit into the picture of destroying twelve hearts. While you can be born with the power to defeat someone, it is such a huge coincidence that your style perfectly suits the one necessary to defeat the demon lord.
It's a bit of an assumption that each breath destroys one organ though (also, 7 hearts and 5 brains). Its sword slashes, each attack likely get however many brains and hearts as they pass through. Add to that, its not really important that there are 12 or 17 breaths. The 13th breath is an infinite combo so even if there were less breaths than organs it wouldn't make a difference.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Its most likely True that sumiyoshi also learn and use Breath of the sun as if he didn t they be no users such as Tanjiro father and Tanjiro In the present era. Unless he couldn t do it and pass it to his sons and daughter and keep passing to future generations

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
And an alternate idea.... ghosts. Yorichi is the result of 600 years worth of karma.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a bit of a mixed bad for sure.

I'm going to say that it's more that he tailored the final form to Muzan's physiology rather than his forms already having those targets in mind. That's honestly the only way it'd make sense. It also does kinda go with Yoriichi saying he completed his technique only after seeing Muzan.

Hell, some of the forms already hit more than once if used by itself, so it has to be that he just fixed it up in that exact moment to hit the vitals.

I'd say the same could potentially be done with the other Breaths, given the variety in each individual form. You'd certainly hit a few organs going all out with any of them.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
It's a bit of a mixed bad for sure.

I'm going to say that it's more that he tailored the final form to Muzan's physiology rather than his forms already having those targets in mind. That's honestly the only way it'd make sense. It also does kinda go with Yoriichi saying he completed his technique only after seeing Muzan.

Hell, some of the forms already hit more than once if used by itself, so it has to be that he just fixed it up in that exact moment to hit the vitals.

I'd say the same could potentially be done with the other Breaths, given the variety in each individual form. You'd certainly hit a few organs going all out with any of them.
That was my initial thought too, and it would make sense, but then Tanjirou goes to comment on how one from alone connects like it was created for that sole purpose. It's just too much to accept as sensical at once, alongside the fact that Tanjirou can somehow recreate Yoriichi's wrist and ankle movements after seeing him perform the breath just once. It's a manga, but still, compared to how much practice and effort was put into getting other things right, this just feels a bit forced.