Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 193 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 193 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
55 minutes until namek explodes! Wait...
It does feel the same way.
It took her a whole chapter just to tell about the aging drug.
Kimetsu is fantastic and well written most of the time. But this chapter, i gotta say, it sucked. (First time, at least for me)
Well, Just explained a little bit about how to obtain the red blade, that's the only good point.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Meh

This would be a good fight if Nezuko was already there.

As it stands it is a boring fight as.twe know.nothing can happen yet

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quite an interesting turn of events. I guess it's within reason for them to create such a drug seeing as how they were already messing with a drug that's attempting to change demon cells to human cells. It's all within the same ballpark at that point.

I'll finally relent and say that this is getting a bit boring. Muzan needs to change things up after this reveal.

im.me

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Quite an interesting turn of events. I guess it's within reason for them to create such a drug seeing as how they were already messing with a drug that's attempting to change demon cells to human cells. It's all within the same ballpark at that point.

I'll finally relent and say that this is getting a bit boring. Muzan needs to change things up after this reveal.
yep, Nesuko needs to arrive to make things interesting again.

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So muzan's hair turned white for a reason other than aesthetic. Great to see shinobu the devious again, I'm glad she's playing a rule even in muzan's defeat (hopefully). Also gatta love snarky tamayo.

The chapters feel less packed than usual though, give wani sensei a break if she's tired.

We're hitting 200 chapters in couple of months, I hope with an announcement or a character ranking

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
So muzan's hair turned white for a reason other than aesthetic. Great to see shinobu the devious again, I'm glad she's playing a rule even in muzan's defeat (hopefully). Also gatta love snarky tamayo.

The chapters feel less packed than usual though, give wani sensei a break if she's tired.

We're hitting 200 chapters in couple of months, I hope with an announcement or a character ranking
What do you mean by character ranking? If you mean popularity poll, one was announced this issue. The results will be in August, apparently.

-Stray

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Ofc this isnt how its gonna end, Muzan will definitely find a way out of that medicine's effect, dude is gonna eat the pillars or the dead bodies of demon slayers all over the battle field. Reason why Im 99% sure is because he's already losing to a Tanjirou who hasnt even shown what he's really capable of like his battle with Akaza, his demon mark is still not active yet. Something is definitely gonna happen.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am still wondering of how exactly yorichi could have killed muzan. Based on what we know so far it really seems like yorichi's only option at the time was to simply continue to hack at muzan until sunrise. I still don't buy that just destroying the hearts and brains muzan has would kill him as this is a weakness demons simply don't have.

I think nezuko's role in this will be to prevent muzan from leaving. The fact is that the demon slayers HAVE to kill muzan now. Muzan lost his fortress and army.... He can easily make more but it will take centuries until the demon moons are reformed. If muzan escapes and hides he will simply never be found until he begins making big moves again. Once nezuko shows up.... muzans' shortsightedness will take over.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I still wondering If Muzan will go down this arc considering how much it took to take down koku and Akaza.

All of them never face Prime Muzan. We are wrong when we say Muzan got stronger he never did he got weaker

Tanjiro either destroy all his hearts and brains with 13 form and severly weaken him enough for him to be kill like any demon or simply cut him down continiously with botg until sunrise

Whose to say Muzan won t run away if Sunrise approach. Even Tanjiro isn t sure If Muzan do escape trick he can stop him.

I retract what I say Muzan isn t gonna lose yet. He have tricks on his sleeves

I won t be suprise if he does escape if they keep realying on the sun something Muzan knows his biggest weakness

If Tanjiro and others don t find a way to kill him without realying on sunrise. This battle won t end well

Muzan knows thats his weakness. I think If already 5 minutes or four minutes before Sunrise. Muzan would try to use all of his might to escape he probably cut his loss about Nezuko and run away.

I hope Tanjiro by destroying all his hearts and brains can somehow weaken him for him to be kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A lot contrasting facts that confuse me botg and the sun

Yoriichi Manage to destroy all Muzan hearts and brains weaken him to point Yoriichi is confident that is able to kill him without realying on the sun. Thre no hint or say he realy on the sun and No one point out not even Tanjiro who has look memories say he would have fail.

Muzan running away and retreating from Yoriichi make little sense if he knows Yoriichi can t kill him instantly. Muzan too prideful and arrogance to think just because yoriich cut him down with one attack he lose

Later Tanjiro say He continue cut down Muzan until sunrise. Why Muzan is so afraid Botg users? He could just fight them like at 9.00 pm then they never be able to kill him since there is no sun.

As someone as intelligent Muzan this is stupid way for him to fear it.

I am confuse we just see what kills Muzans.

Absolutely no reason for Muzan to fear botg unless he is fighting them at close to morning

Muzan fearing Yoriichi is rather null and little sense If Sun only thing that can kill him.

He could fight Yoriichi at midnight far away from morning. He could eventually kill Yoriichi But making him exhausted and fatigue.

It never said Yoriichi have super stamina that Can fight 6 to 7 hours until morning.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
A lot contrasting facts that confuse me botg and the sun

Yoriichi Manage to destroy all Muzan hearts and brains weaken him to point Yoriichi is confident that is able to kill him without realying on the sun. Thre no hint or say he realy on the sun and No one point out not even Tanjiro who has look memories say he would have fail.

Muzan running away and retreating from Yoriichi make little sense if he knows Yoriichi can t kill him instantly. Muzan too prideful and arrogance to think just because yoriich cut him down with one attack he lose

Later Tanjiro say He continue cut down Muzan until sunrise. Why Muzan is so afraid Botg users? He could just fight them like at 9.00 pm then they never be able to kill him since there is no sun.

As someone as intelligent Muzan this is stupid way for him to fear it.

I am confuse we just see what kills Muzans.

Absolutely no reason for Muzan to fear botg unless he is fighting them at close to morning

Muzan fearing Yoriichi is rather null and little sense If Sun only thing that can kill him.

He could fight Yoriichi at midnight far away from morning. He could eventually kill Yoriichi But making him exhausted and fatigue.

It never said Yoriichi have super stamina that Can fight 6 to 7 hours until morning.
A few points:

We don't really know how many hearts and brains yorichi destroyed. All we were told is that yorichi at the time completed his final form.

Yorichi did kinda succeed in immobilizing muzan. Thanks to the red blade combined with every cut yorichi could deliver via his 13th breath. Muzan does have a an arrogant and stupid attitude at times but he isn't completely beyond reason either. We also haven't seen muzan's thought process at the time so we don't exactly know what his fear was. For all we know he didn't "know" yorichi could have killed him on the spot. He might have simply assumed so. Or he could have just been afraid of being stalled until sun rise.

Muzan fearing yorichi makes perfect sense if yorichi muzan can't kill yorichi and yorichi has the capacity to stall muzan like that.

We are talking about demon slayers who use breaths to drastically enhance their physical capacity... Pretty much all of them have super stamina along with other superhuman physical capacity. Considering that to yorichi using breaths was as natural as.... breathing to the point where he was born marked it shouldn't be a stretch that he could fight all night.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
A few points:

We don't really know how many hearts and brains yorichi destroyed. All we were told is that yorichi at the time completed his final form.

Yorichi did kinda succeed in immobilizing muzan. Thanks to the red blade combined with every cut yorichi could deliver via his 13th breath. Muzan does have a an arrogant and stupid attitude at times but he isn't completely beyond reason either. We also haven't seen muzan's thought process at the time so we don't exactly know what his fear was. For all we know he didn't "know" yorichi could have killed him on the spot. He might have simply assumed so. Or he could have just been afraid of being stalled until sun rise.

Muzan fearing yorichi makes perfect sense if yorichi muzan can't kill yorichi and yorichi has the capacity to stall muzan like that.

We are talking about demon slayers who use breaths to drastically enhance their physical capacity... Pretty much all of them have super stamina along with other superhuman physical capacity. Considering that to yorichi using breaths was as natural as.... breathing to the point where he was born marked it shouldn't be a stretch that he could fight all night.
It still doesn t make sense Muzan knows he was in grave danger he was gonna die as he knows limits of his abilities and knows sun is his weakness. It be silly for him to run from Yoriichi If he wasn t any danger of dieng.

Breath enchance so physical doesn t enchance your stamina to point you can fight 6 to 7 hours non stop. It been said by Tanjiro and Muzan himself in terms of battle endurance and Stamina Demons will always triumph against Human. There no way Yoriichi could fight Muzan 7 to 8 hours non stop and Muzan is no slouch. Yoriichi is still ahuman.

This sort stamina has never been shown. As pillars fight Muzan only one hour at max or 2 hours at craziness.

If Muzan fight Yoriichi in Certain time of the day I don t see why he should be afraid and could win if the sun is the only weakness. Muzan is basically immortal at night if sun is only weakness.

muzan already know sun is one of the only thing that can kill him the moment Doctor turn him into a demon. why would he be afraid of Yoriichi if the sun only thing can kill him?

Contrasting facts which is why.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yoriichi and Tanjurou(Tanjirou’s Dad) could fight for an entire night if need be. That’s one of the major benefits to Sun Breathing. It was stated by Tanjurou that if Tanjirou masters the breathing pattern, he’ll be able to do the dance all night. Hence where he got his idea of constantly repeating the dance until sunrise or his death. Yoriichi also stated that he ran for an entire day without ever getting tired. So The Breath of The Sun can actually keep someone going for an entire battle against Muzan. The only caveat to The Breath of The Sun is that it’s the hardest breathing pattern to learn.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yoriichi and Tanjurou(Tanjirou’s Dad) could fight for an entire night if need be. That’s one of the major benefits to Sun Breathing. It was stated by Tanjurou that if Tanjirou masters the breathing pattern, he’ll be able to do the dance all night. Hence where he got his idea of constantly repeating the dance until sunrise or his death. Yoriichi also stated that he ran for an entire day without ever getting tired. So The Breath of The Sun can actually keep someone going for an entire battle against Muzan. The only caveat to The Breath of The Sun is that it’s the hardest breathing pattern to learn.
Another contrast people are saying breath is not supernatural this show breath of the sun is inhuman to fact no normal human can do that Dance for day to night.

This whole thing about saying breath is not supernatural not to mention all see through is anything but normal

Gotouge Making too many contrasting facts About breaths and the sun

Yoriichi and Muzan reactions and actions In their Battle Also seems to say Yoriichi can kill Muzan without the sun.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It still doesn t make sense Muzan knows he was in grave danger he was gonna die as he knows limits of his abilities and knows sun is his weakness. It be silly for him to run from Yoriichi If he wasn t any danger of dieng.

Breath enchance so physical doesn t enchance your stamina to point you can fight 6 to 7 hours non stop. It been said by Tanjiro and Muzan himself in terms of battle endurance and Stamina Demons will always triumph against Human. There no way Yoriichi could fight Muzan 7 to 8 hours non stop and Muzan is no slouch. Yoriichi is still ahuman.

This sort stamina has never been shown. As pillars fight Muzan only one hour at max or 2 hours at craziness.

If Muzan fight Yoriichi in Certain time of the day I don t see why he should be afraid and could win if the sun is the only weakness. Muzan is basically immortal at night if sun is only weakness.

muzan already know sun is one of the only thing that can kill him the moment Doctor turn him into a demon. why would he be afraid of Yoriichi if the sun only thing can kill him?

Contrasting facts which is why.
The issue here IMO remains that characters here aren't necessarily aware of all the facts. Muzan was scared but there is no guarantee that he knew for a fact whether yorichi could kill him. Uncertainty justifies fear. same goes for yorichi, he might have simply thought he could kill muzan with no guarantee of being right.

but... that doesn't mean yorichi couldn't have had the stamina for that. he fought and largely bested muzan without taking a single hit and then his red blade limited muzan's mobility. its not the same situation as with the hashira who were already tired by the time they met muzan and who kept taking damage from him. Yorichi is ultimately supposed to be an absurd character. the fact that he was able to use breaths, mark and the see through world since he was a baby should speak volumes of his potential stamina.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Muzan is not escaping this place. Far too many characters have been sacrificed and will be sacrificed for the villain to just escape.
Nezuko has been given the drug, and as she's coming to the battlefield, it's a race between Muzan and the Demon Slayers until dawn - if Muzan gets Nezuko, the protagonists all die. If he doesn't, he will not be able to escape in time and be burnt by the sun.
Everything's built up like a finale.

I figure Muzan will try to escape soon as he realized he's aging, but will stay once Nezuko appears, which will eventually lead to his demise.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
The issue here IMO remains that characters here aren't necessarily aware of all the facts. Muzan was scared but there is no guarantee that he knew for a fact whether yorichi could kill him. Uncertainty justifies fear. same goes for yorichi, he might have simply thought he could kill muzan with no guarantee of being right.

but... that doesn't mean yorichi couldn't have had the stamina for that. he fought and largely bested muzan without taking a single hit and then his red blade limited muzan's mobility. its not the same situation as with the hashira who were already tired by the time they met muzan and who kept taking damage from him. Yorichi is ultimately supposed to be an absurd character. the fact that he was able to use breaths, mark and the see through world since he was a baby should speak volumes of his potential stamina.
No Muzan already know what can kill him and what can t. If sun only thing that can kill him there is nothing for him to fear even If Yoriichi cut him down at that point.

What you said about Yoriichi is speculation again he might be extremely strong doesn t mean he could fight entire day with no exhaustion even with all that gift. He still a human regardless how opp he is. Unless he use dotg Which can last day to night which for me is supernatural ability no human can do that.

This doesn t explain why No one point out from Tanjiro(Looking at Memories) and Tamayo that Yoriichi would fail even Muzan didn t use escape ability and no one say anything about sun coming out at Yoriichi vs Muzan battle.

We already discuss about this before I rather not debate about this into long debate like last time

I simply Pointing out the among contradiction Gotouge has says about breath of the sun,the sun and Muzan weakness.

They all contradict each other.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
No Muzan already know what can kill him and what can t. If sun only thing that can kill him there is nothing for him to fear even If Yoriichi cut him down at that point.

What you said about Yoriichi is speculation again he might be extremely strong doesn t mean he could fight entire day with no exhaustion even with all that gift. He still a human regardless how opp he is. Unless he use dotg Which can last day to night which for me is supernatural ability no human can do that.

This doesn t explain why No one point out from Tanjiro(Looking at Memories) and Tamayo that Yoriichi would fail even Muzan didn t use escape ability and no one say anything about sun coming out at Yoriichi vs Muzan battle.

We already discuss about this before I rather not debate about this into long debate like last time

I simply Pointing out the among contradiction Gotouge has says about breath of the sun,the sun and Muzan weakness.

They all contradict each other.
No, he doesn't. At least not for sure. He isn't omniscient. Take kokushibo for instance. He only learned he had overcome death via nichirin blade decapitation after after he got decapitated by a nichirin blade. Sames goes for muzan, ultimately he can only know what can or can't kill him via trial and error.

Realistically speaking, there aren't any actual contradictions yet. Just scared and angry characters speculating on what stuff means. And who have the potential of being catastrophically wrong.