Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Was there official news of this? Maybe it's actually not ending...
Nope, nothing official. I guess we'll see how the next couple chapters play out.
Can you show me the page where her arms are cut off. I've looked all over, and think there was no such image.
I think this? Hard to tell for sure given how small it is.

asmodias

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Okay, Mangahelpers is crazy combining all of my SEPERATE replies together!

Anyway, this is my crazy theory - Kanao is not in the picture because she was taken over by Muzan and has fled (has to avoid the sun, you know).

I was thinking that Tanjirou has no pulse because he's dead and has become a demon, what with being absorbed by baby Muzan... but if this was the case, he'd be disintegrating. Unless he's magically overcome the sun, this theory would not work.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nope, nothing official. I guess we'll see how the next couple chapters play out.

Thank you! I am wondering if the mangaka is trying to show her arms cut off, or if the blood is from the end of Muzan's tentacles?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
With luck all of these theories about Muzan coming back are completely wrong. That would be terrible and there’s not really anyone capable of fighting him anymore.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As someone who deeply loves my gf and who had self esteem issues in the past, and also liked the characters, Iguro and Mitsuri deaths really had me in tears.

Still think those chapters could've been handled better and seeing a giant baby turning into dust is just...meh.

Also, does anybody have a good translation of what Sanemi's dad said? I have read 2 translations that gave different meanings to what he said.

Anyway, I'm not really sold on Tanjiros death.
But by the gods, if you people have read NNT ending, just please let this end, no more Muzan pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tanjiro's final "death" stance looks awfully similar to the stance Yoriichi made in his final moments against his brother. Fuck, the more I look into it, the more it looks like Tanjiro is really dead.

haijihusbando

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Tanjiro's final "death" stance looks awfully similar to the stance Yoriichi made in his final moments against his brother. Fuck, the more I look into it, the more it looks like Tanjiro is really dead.
Rengoku, too (which indicates to me that we'll have a Rengoku-esque dying speech from Tanjiro next chapter). Lots of parallels in this series.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
After reading 199 and 200, Tanjiro’s death is starting to confuse me. He got absorbed, delivered the final blow to Muzan to finally get him to stop digging, but we never see his body in Muzan’s disintegrating body. Then he just suddenly appears.

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I've been seeing some kimetsu chapters on yaiba and I saw two things:

1) In the village of blacksmiths arc, the upper moon 5, who fight against Muichiro did not have a flashback or the afterlife. And Kaigaku didn't have it either, but his story is connected to the story of Zenitsu and Himejima. So it could be that Muzan really died.

2) In chapter 191 Tanjiro received the medicine from Yushiro's Tamayo, and it was more of an injection, so I don't know if he will be dominated by Muzan as some are theorizing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh, alternative theory: tanjiro is using his breaths to slow down his bleeding. His pulse has been reduced so much he is more or less as dead and somewhat unresponsive. It'd be really cruel if tanjiro doesn't even get to see his sister as a human.

I can imagine tanjiro taking a stroll in the afterlife, meeting yorichi's soul and seeing muzan to hell before he gets sent back to life.... Still, the most likely scenario remains that tanjiro is plainly dead. In which case, silver lining, he avoids two world wars and perhaps even dying in hiroshima/nagasaki.

IamAshleylol

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I doubt she really lost her arms lol that’s suchhhh a huuuuuge injury, I’m sure it would’ve shown it better like when giyuu lost his arm

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It wouldn't surprise me if Muzan got inside Tanjirou, and is fighting for control. He is betting on turning Tanjirou into a demon later, or is in the process, or something. The fact that Tanjirou was in the giant flesh monster's belly, like a "womb" just feels waaaay to suspicious, especiallly with how motionless he is, and his head shadowed. I could totally see this as being a plan hatched by Muzan at the last second. After all, if the sister could conquer the sun.... why not also the brother?
Talking serious.

This theory is horrible (not to say worse). It would be a mega hole in the script and would also damage the entire arc.
I don't know who invented this theory but it is better to forget.
In addition, you are ignoring the fact that in Chapter 191 Tanjiro took Tamayo's medicine, so it is easier to think that Muzan died at the time he absorbed Tanjiro than this horrible theory of demonic possession.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, it seems like Muzan is dead for good. I kind of expected some kind of final clash between Tanjirou and Muzan where Tanjirou would deliver the finishing blow, but i guess he really died as a giant baby. It wouldn't really make any sense for him to have either possessed Tanjirou somehow or secretly escaped underground, since if Muzan was still alive, the story would basically be over, Muzan would win. It would only work for Muzan to be alive if Tanjirou could still fight him but that is not the case. Muzan also hasn't been shown to have any possession powers or anything like that so it would be out of nowhere.

I kind of would have liked the ending a little more if Tanjirou had finished Muzan off since that would fit the shonen theme more, but i guess it's alright as is, they certainly fought very hard to get this far and win.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, alternative theory: tanjiro is using his breaths to slow down his bleeding. His pulse has been reduced so much he is more or less as dead and somewhat unresponsive. It'd be really cruel if tanjiro doesn't even get to see his sister as a human.

I can imagine tanjiro taking a stroll in the afterlife, meeting yorichi's soul and seeing muzan to hell before he gets sent back to life.... Still, the most likely scenario remains that tanjiro is plainly dead. In which case, silver lining, he avoids two world wars and perhaps even dying in hiroshima/nagasaki.
It would be cruel for Tanjiro to not get to see his sister become human again but considering there’s an after life in this manga it wouldn’t be all that bad. Tanjiro gets to be with most of his family again and Nezuko will join them eventually but in the meantime her and Tanjiro made friends with a lot of great people so she has them with her until that day comes.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Really liked the chapter.

This is realistic portrayal of a battle.In shounen only Kimetsu no Yaiba and Attack on Titan do it this in this way.

RIP all the pillars who sacrificed their lives.You will always be in our heart.

That being said i doubt Tanjirou is going to die.I have a feeling he is somehow or the other going to survive.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not my favorite series, but this may be one of my favorite final boss fights I ever read. It felt grounded than most shonen boss fights instead of constant BS power-up after BS power-up. It took time, energy, lots of people (both strong and weak), and a well thought out plan. Kudos to the mangaka.

im.me

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it true the manga has been cancelled because of the pandemic?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is it true the manga has been cancelled because of the pandemic?
??? Where did you read that? Of course not, WSJ is still running and the sales are great. April Fools?

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Not 'cancelled' per say, but postponed due to the pandemic. At least that's what I heard yesterday; I'm not sure how accurate it is.

aaannnnannan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Not 'cancelled' per say, but postponed due to the pandemic. At least that's what I heard yesterday; I'm not sure how accurate it is.
Well I think it’s April fools , on Instagram there is a page that explains why