Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dude I’m gonna be honest, you keep bringing up other mangas. Which is extremely irrelevant. Every writer is different, every manga is different. Some can flourish, some can fall off. You think demon slayer will fall off if it continues, that’s your opinion. Just because it’s not ending the way you wanted to. No matter how good something can be there’s always ppl who have something negative to say, because it didn’t go there way. People will always be unsatisfied. If the manga ends soon with talk no justu, I would not be shock, I can easily see that coming. I would not be a big fan of it. Because what would Tanjiro turning into a demon in the first place? While they could have just skip that. And let him be with Nezuko. But I would quickly get over it. I’m not gonna hate on demon slayer for an underwhelming ending to me, I’m still gonna love it. But I’m looking at the bigger picture. I can see the potential in this, if done right. But you want closure, you want a happy ending now. Which is find, that’s your opinion.
I thought that this matter was over, but you brought it so I will answer:

first you accused me of being a lot of things, because I don't agree with an idea of prolonging kimetsu no yaiba. I have kept my patience to the fullest, and you still ignored me. Ok.
Let's get to the point. If I bring examples of other manga it is because the result is always the same, no matter the type or gender, for every 20 manga that extends 19 end badly.
And I don't remember a manga that prolonged that ended satisfactorily at the very least.
If kimetsu ended now, it would end with a positive balance, even though Muzan's fight was disappointing.
Continuing is a long shot, it can work but it can go wrong and in 90% of cases it went wrong. Even shingeki is going through something similar.
I am a fan, I have a right to criticism when I see something I don't like, and I will follow this story from the start from now on.
If you think this is going to be good, it's your opinion.

Last edited: