Seinen - Kimi wa Houkagou Insomnia by Makoto Ojiro | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Kimi wa Houkagou Insomnia by Makoto Ojiro

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Author: Ojiro Makoto
Genre: School, Slice of Life, Romance, Seinen
Magazine : Big Comic Spirits
Synopsis :
"Nakami is a studious but cranky and antisocial high schooler who gets on his classmates' nerves. However, his bad attitude comes from the fact that he has a sleeping disorder, and frequently spends nights on end without a single minute of sleep. During the preparations for the school festival, he is begrudgingly sent to the school's astronomy observatory to gather cardboard boxes, a place which is said to be haunted by the dire happenings of the now defunct Astronomy Club. He finds the isolated place a haven ripe for him to sleep, but while rummaging around, he stumbles upon his classmate Magari Isaki sleeping inside a toppled-over locker.​

Isaki, unlike him, is a personable and popular girl at class, but who also hides her own problems with insomnia. Looking for a middle ground, they find that there's comfort and ease in sleeping together, so they resort to make the observatory their own private cubby to sleep... Have they found the comfort they're looking for ? "​
Source : Mangadex

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Finally caught up with this!

Does the team release chapter by volume?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Caught up, up to chap 47 recently. I enjoy a lot the reading, its so feel-good that you dont realize when you complete the chap. Plot wise, i like the fact everything is progressing at good pace, not too rushed not to slow. Their project is getting prepared, we get to see the progress in photo taking and art-wise, the author is delivering lovely sceneries. We get to know gradually more about characters and their family background (especially Magari's sister). I like Shiromaru, i love her kind of personality, so independant and laid-back.
Romance-wise, i like how things turn out. things are progressing too, and despite being a highschool story, both, characters and the plot are different from the usual highschool setting romance, maybe a little more mature. this kiss scene was so cute :zomg I dont think the manga with last too long, i think the author will stick to the lenght he tends to do usually (under 100 chaps, his previous works were around 70/80 chaps i think)

This convo with Haya :

This scene was so heartbreaking, i like her sister, shes great !

and this scene !

Some of the most beautiful panels :