Discussion - Kingdom of Danafor | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Kingdom of Danafor

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Danafor, the origin of Meliodaz and Elizabeth, has been mentioned several times now, yet its fate, its downfall in particular, is still a mystery. Though Meliodaz, during the fight against Cain, denied having destroyed the kingdom himself but admitted to having failed to protect it, it is still likely that he had something to do with it, maybe it even is his sin.

What do you think happened back then?

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
this is what i think happened at that time

Meliodias was a knight task to protect the kingdom of Danafor but something happened on Danafor when he was on a mission i think the mission is somewhat connected on the female warrior/knight that gave Meliodias the broken dragon sword (i forgot what chapter that was but i think the woman was Liz? or another knight)

and when he returned it was already destroyed and that was his SIN for failing to protect everyone but he already confirmed to the old man that he didn't destroy Danafor

but maybe after some time rumors circulate that Meliodias was the one destroyed Danafor but in fact Danafor was destroyed because Meliodias wasn't there to protect it thus the term "Meliodias destroy a kingdom by himself"

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I do not think that Meliodas destroyed Danafor. Dreyfus mentioned this but this is Meliodas' crime. Danafor was destroyed by someone else and Lyonesse, an allied kingdom, came with its holy knights to Danafor. Elisabeth might be the only person who survived the destruction of Danafor. I would not be surprised if she is the daughter of Liz. Liz might have been the great holy knight of Danafor (like Zaratras was the great holy kinght of Lyonesse), also queen of Danafor.

The seven deadly sins is a group of seven criminals, who had all been convicted for grievous crimes and had carved the symbols of seven beasts onto their bodies. Meliodas' sin is wrath and his crime is that he could not protect Danafor from its destruction. Wrath might mean his anger, his rage because he could not protect his birthplace or place of being, Danafor

Anyway, the destruction of Danafor and the death of Liz, the birth of Elizabeth in Danafor and the adoption by the king of Lyonesse do have a connection with each other.

I do think that the destruction of Danafor might be related with the upcoming holy war

Last edited:

Samui

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
We still have that shadow mystery about Meliodas... what IS it?