Voting Round 2 - Kingdom vs Akame ga Kill! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Kingdom vs Akame ga Kill!

Who wins?

• Kingdom

• Akame ga Kill!

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is the anime similar to the manga in Akame ga kill or is it like Tokyo Ghoul where the manga explains everything? Only saw the anime from AGK and it was terrible, it felt like time waste but I won't vote if I don't know for sure the manga is the same.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Is the anime similar to the manga in Akame ga kill or is it like Tokyo Ghoul where the manga explains everything? Only saw the anime from AGK and it was terrible, it felt like time waste but I won't vote if I don't know for sure the manga is the same.
Vote Kingdom.It's a far better series.

Even though the manga of AGK is slight better than it's Anime counterpart still it is nothing like Kingdom which is God Tier.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well slightly better is not enough, cause AGK was really one of the few Anime I really disliked. Just wanted to know if the manga explains the stupid things that happen.

So I go with Kingdom, art looks amazing btw.

Erza-K

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well slightly better is not enough, cause AGK was really one of the few Anime I really disliked. Just wanted to know if the manga explains the stupid things that happen.
I can't think of anything left unexplained in the manga, it's been ahwhike since I watched the anime, so not sure what wasn't explained there. The biggest difference in the manga is the ending is completely different, the last 5 episodes of the anime weren't in the manga. And in the anime pretty much everyone died, while in the manga, tatsumi,mine, akame all live.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

You should start the Kingdom Manga.Avoid the Anime.They didn't do justice to the series.

One thing I can guarantee that you will love it.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India

Yep, good choice. ^-^

Kingdom is a legendary manga. But like Arjuna said, avoid the anime, it's a bad adaptation. However, if you're gonna start the manga just make sure you read till Bayou arc since that's where the good stuff starts from. :p

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't read trash so Akame Ga Kill! it is.

~Charging Lightning~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't read trash so Akame Ga Kill! it is.
Yet, just like me and a lot of others, you were able to make it through Fairy Tail to the very end.

@Atom, seems to me that your post didn't work on BP. Hopefully I can convince him of Kingdom's greatness with a few more teasers:

SPOILER ALERT btw.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yet, just like me and a lot of others, you were able to make it through Fairy Tail to the very end.

@Atom, seems to me that your post didn't work on BP. Hopefully I can convince him of Kingdom's greatness with a few more teasers:

SPOILER ALERT btw.
sitting through FT was self punishment to choose wisely in the future....... i'm not sure the lesson was worth the punishment.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I went with Kingdom. It's a manga I've wanted to read but haven't... 500+ chaps is daunting lol.

I know a bit about AgK but it wasn't really for me (I seen some of the anime). I nearly voted it on account of Esdeath though...

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well for action I can read many Manga's.But why I love Kingdom is due to the very reasons why love Game of Thrones.The plot,strategy,mind game and the conspiracies hook me.

You never know what may happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.