First Round - Kingdom vs. Assassination Classroom | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round Kingdom vs. Assassination Classroom

Who wins?

• Kingdom

• Assassination Classroom

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Kingdom
Yasuhisa Hara
-

Assassination Classroom
Yuusei Matsui

Rules- You are allowed to vote for one Manga
- After 5 days, the Manga with the most votes will proceed into the next round
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it
Special Rules- We proudly encourage you to share the best pics of your Manga!
- Earn the possibility to win a badge by being the proudest Mangalover around!

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Kingdom :^_^ one of the last manga I am following every week without fail!
I highly encourage people to read it, it truly is a great story about a fascinating period of Chinese History.

The one who laugh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Syria
Let’s the fight begins bois :cheez

First, let's bring the map :derp
So for the people who didn't read I hope you read it :verily

Introduction:
So the story talks about how China got united. First China was divided into 7 countries which those countries were in constant war till our MCs Xin who was a slave and his dream is to become the greatest general and Ei Sei the next king of Qin and his dream is to unite China meet each other at a young age because of Ei Sei younger brother Seikou who wanted the throne for himself. so he tried to kill his brother but he failed but instead he killed Xin best friend so after they defeated Seikou and his army Xin started to fight in wars to gets promotions so he can become general while Ei sei is waiting to become an adult so he can truly rule also when I say adult I mean 20+ so he can start making his dream.

ARCS
I will be talking about 2 arcs here which are considered the biggest and the best

Western Zhao Invasion Arc
The current arc in which Qin is trying to invade Zhao with 200k soldiers and with 2 generals and great general

The First General
Kan Ki

The Second general
Yo Tan Wa

The Great General
Osen

For me, this is the best arc in the manga history:hearts
Coalition Invasion Arc
This arc was about Qin vs everyone except Qi because they made an agreement with them the fight was at the walls of Kankoku pass you will know why when You read it

I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you give me that delicious vote for Kingdom <_>

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Alright, I had a dreadful start to the weekend :notamused But let's see what we can salvage from this.

Introduction:
Assassination Classroom, as per the title of the series, is a manga where the setting is in a classroom. Which is pretty much the setting for around 80% of modern day shonen, except this time there's a twist. The students in the classroom are trying to kill their teacher, and only by doing so will they graduate. Their teacher isn't a normal human (Well, he kind of is, but you get the point anyway :p). Their teacher is an alien from outer space, and he wants to destroy the earth:

Now, part of the charm of this manga is honestly in the setting. I believe most people here have been in school, or are in school currently. Assassination Classroom is a manga that goes extensively into school life. Everything from exams:

Grades:

Sports activities:

Cultural festivals:

School trips:

It takes common school tropes and activities, and utilizes them to the max showing the best parts of them. Which is why it deserves your vote here :verily

The one who laugh

Reaction score
Country
Syria
nice campaign @Emperor Spriggan but!!

I watched Assassination classroom I loved it but Kingdom is better in its plot which also has a connection with Chinese history, characters dream, their psychology, the strategies the depth of them and even sometimes in wars they use the mentality of their enemy also in kingdom the mentality of soldiers is one of the most important things with some words of great generals the could make their army do twice what they could and if they had information about their general being died their mentality and encouragement will fall which will lead them to their defeat

:datass

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Kingdom is something between epic and unique:soclose:soclose

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
nice campaign @Emperor Spriggan but!!

I watched Assassination classroom I loved it but Kingdom is better in its plot which also has a connection with Chinese history, characters dream, their psychology, the strategies the depth of them and even sometimes in wars they use the mentality of their enemy also in kingdom the mentality of soldiers is one of the most important things with some words of great generals the could make their army do twice what they could and if they had information about their general being died their mentality and encouragement will fall which will lead them to their defeat

:datass
Have you met Koro sensei though? :pls He uses his charisma and wonderful teaching skills to be the best teacher you could ever have :blush Especially considering among his students we have:
-Robots/Artificial intelligence:

-Murderers:

-Delinquents:

-Alien students:

I am pretty sure the Generals in Kingdom would stand no chance against him if they came across him one on one :fan

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I know both mangas, Kingdom is a series that only keeps getting better and better, it has great writing and great artstyle.

And still, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu had something special, it impacted me greatly... at first it kind of creeped me off with its crazy set up. If you guys think about it:

"A mysterious octopus faster than sound is going to destroy the earth, but before that he wants to train a bunch of highschoolers the art o assassination, so they kill him before graduation"

Wtf :XD

Yet I decided to keep reading out of sheer curiosity... and what a ride. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed the manga greatly to its very end.

Each one of the students are fantastic characters, just like the teachers. Even if crazy and centered (most of them) in school life, the arcs were great to read and felt so short, and the plotwists... geez this manga had one that took me so so off-guard that I had to re-read the same chapter several times to absorb it.
I would dare to say that Korosensei is easily the best teacher I've ever seen written on paper, the lessons he teaches are top notch, to the point this manga has become an inspiration for many teachers irl.

I might be voting with a little bias here, but Im going to vote for the shonen that created a greater impact on me, and thats Ansatsu. The best of luck for Kingdom though. :super

The one who laugh

Reaction score
Country
Syria
The best thing about kingdom how each strategy is a masterpiece and how each General decides his movement and each step carefully
:bishie

Ousen vs Riboku one of the Three great Heavens creating strategy

look how they both thinking about their strategies

They didn’t even notice their armies have even arrived until someone called them :datass

Also look at those armies clashes :cheez
Moubu army

Karin army

Duke Hyou army

Some Generals speeches:wtf
Moubu speech

Yo Tan Wa speech

Kanmei speech

but Duke Hyou stole the show:yodawg

:sky2 oops
Hope you start voting for Kingdom:feelsgoodman

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I thought I'd easily pick Kingdom in the end, but now I'm rly curious about Assassination Classroom o.o
I'm shocked I'm giving a credit to this Historia lover @.@!

Status
Not open for further replies.