Fantasy - Kirin vs Erza Scarlet | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Kirin vs Erza Scarlet

Kirin vs Erza

• Kirin

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Erza

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Sevently

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Participant 1 : Kirin

Participant 2 : Erza Scarlet

Conditions
No time limit
No restrictions

Who wins ? And with what difficulty ?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
It depends of Erza's fighting spirit... At the begin of the fight, Kirin is probably stronger and should take average. But has he enough power ressource to take down Erza's durability while Laxus couldn't while striking her so many time with RL ?

If Kirin pushes her under retreachment just like Misaki did, it should probably result with same ending : a finisher blow in Erza's favor with her magic erasing Kirin's.

If Kirin has her friends's life in balance, he is doom.

Kirin is strong, but Suzaku should be a better match up to deal with Erza. Suzaku is a better warrior and has blink attack potency that can't nearly be counter.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirin, he hard counters with his atmospheric defense and she has no answe to his lightning.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza wins. Atmospheric defense can be railed through by just strong attacks. Erza has literally cut space itself, the atmosphere would be a breeze. Erza then proceeds to beat him with less diff than she against Misaki as she won't be hit by 5 hours worth of bdsk damage. Just several minutes worth before she drops the meteor blade on him. His coffin is useless against her seeing as she has nothing to do with the Lightning Dragon's soul as well. So all in all, I see zero reason why Erza doesn't win.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Kirin wins.

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza because she literally destroyed someone just as strong as him.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Kirin > pre power-up Laxus ~ Erza.

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirin > pre power-up Laxus ~ Erza.
Technically pre power laxus is equal to holding back Erza. Erza would have less difficulty beating Kirin than Misaki. She wouldn't be hit with 5 hours of BDSK damage.
Kirin would never be able to put Erza down. Her durability is too great. Erza destroyed Kirin benchmark when she overpowered Misaki dimension. Erza was the first person to overcome Miskai's dimension.
Kirin never overcame her dimension because he wasn't strong enough too. Kirin is barley stronger than Misaki but Erza was strong enough to override it.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Technically pre power laxus is equal to holding back Erza. Erza would have less difficulty beating Kirin than Misaki. She wouldn't be hit with 5 hours of BDSK damage.
Kirin would never be able to put Erza down. Her durability is too great. Erza destroyed Kirin benchmark when she overpowered Misaki dimension. Erza was the first person to overcome Miskai's dimension.
Kirin never overcame her dimension because he wasn't strong enough too. Kirin is barley stronger than Misaki but Erza was strong enough to override it.
I don't know what s wrong with some people. The manga clearly states that kirin is the strongest black dragon slayer knight. Misaki had to be segregated to STRONGEST WOMAN wizard on the continent. So we should believe Misaki but not believe kirin? Lol this same guy tried to tell me GMG kagura was stronger than laxus because she was the leader, same you also said Lucy Gottfried has more raw power than red lightning laxus and fire dragon king natsu.

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know what s wrong with some people. The manga clearly states that kirin is the strongest black dragon slayer knight. Misaki had to be segregated to STRONGEST WOMAN wizard on the continent. So we should believe Misaki but not believe kirin? Lol this same guy tried to tell me GMG kagura was stronger than laxus because she was the leader, same you also said Lucy Gottfried has more raw power than red lightning laxus and fire dragon king natsu.
And I stated Kirin was the strongest, barley above Misaki. Since they were compared to the same guy. Ik Kirin is stronger but not my much since Kirin had to get serious to be compared to Gildarts while Miskai was compared to Gildarts right off the bat.

I never said GMG Kagura was stronger than Laxus. I said the leaders are the strongest in their respective guilds.

I said on par with red lightning laxus the spell itself and above fire dragon king. The only reason I said that was because the diabolos trio are on par if not Kiria seems to be the strongest. Madmole tanked fire dragon king from Natsu but Kiria on the same level was completed destroyed by Gottfried.
Laxus used one of his strongest spells of not the strongest spell in base form as a finisher attack on Kiria. Lucy not outright just oneshotted her with Gottfried she caused Kiria significant more damage.
Kiria woke up after 2 chapters of laxus's attack but was knocked out by lucy for 13 chapters. Kiria easily got up from laxus's attack but could barely walk and stand and was completely drain and covered in bandages.
I'm just saying Base Laxus <<< Lucy's Gottfried maybe on the level of red lightning laxus.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And I stated Kirin was the strongest, barley above Misaki. Since they were compared to the same guy. Ik Kirin is stronger but not my much since Kirin had to get serious to be compared to Gildarts while Miskai was compared to Gildarts right off the bat.
There's nothing like barely stronger than. Kirin is the strongest slayer knight that's all that matters. Gildarts and bluenote were on the same tier and the manga refers to bluenote as someone who went toe to toe with gildarts but gildarts was for sure stronger than bluenote.
Hell we don't even know how misaki AP works, she could be high MP and fodder in stats like niehart and brandish
It could be one hour worth of damage=one yellow roar from kirin, it could work like that but y'all are just assuming that. One hour worth of damage>
Kirin already crushed laxus he can do the same to Erza

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
What blood nonsense is that ??? lmao there is no universe where any form of Lucy is stronger or equal to base Laxus. You're being Biaised
I think its more like Lucy with Gottfried can hit as hard as base Laxus' high-end attacks (Roaring Thunder).

But in terms of physical stats, she's no match for him. We can clearly said that based on their performance against Kyria.

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
IMO Lucy Gottfried can take down a lot of opponents that Laxus has trampled (Ajeel Tempester Wahl) but yeah she's no match for Laxus

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's nothing like barely stronger than. Kirin is the strongest slayer knight that's all that matters. Gildarts and bluenote were on the same tier and the manga refers to bluenote as someone who went toe to toe with gildarts but gildarts was for sure stronger than bluenote.
Hell we don't even know how misaki AP works, she could be high MP and fodder in stats like niehart and brandish
It could be one hour worth of damage=one yellow roar from kirin, it could work like that but y'all are just assuming that. One hour worth of damage>
Kirin already crushed laxus he can do the same to Erza
Because Kirin crushed laxus doesn't necessarily mean he can crush Erza.
It's clear Erza was stronger than red lightning laxus maybe a level above.
Misaki already compared Kirin and Erza when them are the only 2 who forced her to get serious and Erza destroyed that benchmark when she became the first person to override her dimension.
Kirin is stronger yes however they are on the same level. Kirin stronger but not my much, since they were compared to the exact same person.
Misaki tanked heaven wheel blumbett which equal to Laxus's former strongest attack, with minor damage. Erza also attacked her with sea empress sword which also did minor damage.
Neinhart and Brandish were taking out by the weakest attacks, while it took an attack that overpowered Gildarts level magic power to take down Misaki. It's like calling Kirin as glass cannon even though her tanked Laxus's strongest attack.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirin is the strongest slayer knight that's all that matters
kirin is not the strongest. he is contender for the strongest.
and only other person compared to kirin was misaki, which gives us clear idea who is the next contender.

erza takes this. maybe high diff. kirin has no hope of beating something like erza

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
how? By sparring? Kirin beats Erza 7/10. misaki couldn't even deal serious damage to Erza even casually. Kirin demolished laxus. You just don't one up laxus like it's nothing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think its more like Lucy with Gottfried can hit as hard as base Laxus' high-end attacks (Roaring Thunder).

But in terms of physical stats, she's no match for him. We can clearly said that based on their performance against Kyria.
Lol no bro that's not what he said. he said Gottfried is on the level of red lightning and fire dragon king natsu.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
how? By sparring? Kirin beats Erza 7/10. misaki couldn't even deal serious damage to Erza even casually. Kirin demolished laxus. You just don't one up laxus like it's nothing
By performance and feats yes Kirin should win against Erza. He made Laxus look like fodder, ok Erza gave Laxus an extreme diff but she doesn't beat Kirin, Laxus literally had to pull a Natsu level asspull to shoot him.
you people are forgetting the coffin. kirin most strongest move.
laxus had trouble with it because of his connection to that coffin. remove that and kirin got nothing on laxus
if misaki cant seriously injure erza, then why are we assuming kirin can? is kirin tiers above misaki now?

what kirin move will put down erza? against laxus she never used meteor armudura