Voting Round 4 - Koe no Katachi vs. Fullmetal Alchemist | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 4 Koe no Katachi vs. Fullmetal Alchemist

Who wins?

• Koe no Katachi

• Fullmetal Alchemist

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Koe no Katachi
Yoshitoki Oima

-

Fullmetal Alchemist
Hiromu Arakawa

Rules
- You are allowed to vote for one Manga
- After 5 days, the Manga with the most votes will proceed into the next round
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Gonna wait out for the campaigns for this one before voting.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Going for FMA, on account on having read that one.

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
you have my vote @Lambu ! :blush Magi-senpai keeps voting against HxH anyway. :notamused

the first one I can forgive since it was against Magi. The second one..uhm.. I can also forgive since it was for Haya-san. :XD but still !!! :mad

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Voted for FMA. Sometimes in my eyes, a series gains popularity for a good reason. At this point I want to see FMA win this. If Magi won't campaign then maybe I should.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
you have my vote @Lambu ! :blush Magi-senpai keeps voting against HxH anyway. :notamused

the first one I can forgive since it was against Magi. The second one..uhm.. I can also forgive since it was for Haya-san. :XD but still !!! :mad
You know very well why you should not vote for FMA, kira-san :heh.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
You know very well why you should not vote for FMA, kira-san :heh.
oh shizzle! I didn't even notice. :XD and that makes two of us. :heh

let's give our all against each other(or just vote HxH! your fave!!) and give our all to crush FMA as well then! :mad
but if that does happen, then one of us will be up against Lambu :emocat

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Koe what now? Is it something better than eye bleach? :kappa

My vote is for FMA, to which I've read bits and pieces of and has great characters like Lust:sky and Armstrong :victory

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
but if that does happen, then one of us will be up against Lambu :emocat
Heh, who cares? If NNT loses I will be freed and fully support HxH, my favorite manga. If NNT wins I will be able to campaign again.

I win in both scenarios.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I may read the campaign posts from Lambu in previous rounds before voting on this one

Ofc FmA will have that advantage that I have completed that series but KnK making this far it may be solid series and good recommendation for future..

Last edited:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well people, this is it.

An amazing manga, not that popular yet but loved to no extent by everyone who read it, a work of fiction that I can see becoming one of the leading titles of Japanese drama history.
This manga... is against the legend Fullmetal Alchemist is, a work that is worth all its fame and has the title of best shonen manga ever created by millions of readers.

What can I do or say to convince all these fans that love FMA and consider it the best (for example @WithYouInSpirit , I can tell he's a great fan of it), whats more, I could include myself in that group. FMA is amazing and deserves every bit of appreciation it received all these years.

So why vote Koe no Katachi? why vote the series that's so so good but still so so little in comparison to this giant of manganime?

Because it has the potential to become great aswell

Guys I think the point of this event (just like in the Waifu Wars was with the 2D girls) is not to get the most famous manga or the most perfect one to get to the finals. Sure the option has to be good, not enough people would vote something solely for the campaigning effort or "alliances" and such, but the potential and the dedication given to it for that is what really makes it stand.
Naruto's example is a very good one in the other threads, it might not be superior in many terms to its rivals (I'll be honest here, Berserk losing was sad...) but the effort put by @Emperor Spriggan and him taking out all the good points of the manga he promotes made Naruto a worthy entry and rival for the crown for "Best Manga".

In other words, its the dedication of the fans to make their manga stand out over others what matters in this event, just like the "waifu that gets more love" deserves to be the best one.
Koe no Katachi might not be as big as giants like HxH, FMA, Death Note and many others, but it can definitely stand against those if its presented correctly and manage to get your attention people, thats why Im here to show you this manga so you know it from now on and then, maybe, give it a chance to compete.

This is why I ask of you to at least, please dont instavote FMA because you assume its the better candidate when the other one is as worthy of passing this round.
If you think FMA is better then fine, but if you have the littlest doubt about it then please hold the vote a little longer, I'll present and analyze KnK for you.

So I'll be campaigning this as much as I can with my time, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'll be giving a chance to koe no katachi. Lambu's campaign was good and I've heard many good comments about the manga outside the forums either. FMA is exceptional too, but I should give a chance to other mangas.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I was preparing a catch phrase to use for the Bleach Vs FMA :feelsbadman

"It's Quimerastastic"

So... Koe i haven't read it, but i suppose Envy does pretty much what it would appear there, so my vote goes to FMA:loool

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Naruto's example is a very good one in the other threads, it might not be superior in many terms to its rivals (I'll be honest here, Berserk losing was sad...) but the effort put by @Emperor Spriggan and him taking out all the good points of the manga he promotes made Naruto a worthy entry and rival for the crown for "Best Manga".
:wtf:wtf
Gracias.
I voted Koe because of this post, now I wanna see you go places man, solid stuff :super

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Omg Koe no Katachi is doing it :pogchamp

This may be it‘s end though, I find it hard voting between these two since I love both. But will support the underdog.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Honestly, FMA is a great series even if you only read bits of pieces of it. It's really hard for me to go against at this point until it meets something I can really back.

Status
Not open for further replies.