Quarterfinal - Kogami Shinya vs. Takashi Natsume | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Kogami Shinya vs. Takashi Natsume

Who wins?

• Kogami Shinya

• Takashi Natsume

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
And round 4 has started \o
Please wait for me, everyone because I'm gonna do another special campaign for you. So while waiting, fanarts galore~ :hearts

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, Round 4 already, thanks again to all the people that voted Kogami till now, Im glad he's reached so far. :blush
Lets do our best @Elusia :verily

I agree that Takashi Natsume is a very sweet guy, Elu explained his qualities quite well in the previous rounds, but he lacks that maturity I would like to see in a husbando.
Kogami is also an awesome, attractive and smart guy. ;)

Vote for Kogami, please!! :x3

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What should I do Elu vs my brother :disappoint:fail:emocat

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
I mean.. I can vote for Kogami. I have voted for him in the previous rounds since I found him the better husband then the others he faced imo but you are now against Elu-chan and her husband is Natsume which I do support also, hm. Things are now different. Both of you are nice fellas who I can nice talk with and have a good laugh. However besides that, I will and can now look into different matters to decide my vote:

Lambu:
  • Went a couple of times against FMA in the MW. You big meany. :c
  • After I thought we would had a churros shop together, he suddenly didn't want that anymore. That was really a pain in my heart. ;-;
  • He didn't even wanted to share his churros to me anymore and tells me that I always eat them, wtf? D:
  • When we (Panda, Lawett and I) announced that we would host a Umineko MG he thought it was all a joke and even called me a teaser, troll etc. all of the sudden, wtf?

Elusia-chan:
  • Has only been a big meany in the kiss or count thread and told me that people shouldn't mind me. That was so mean, it still hurts me. T_T
But that's the only thing she did to me so far. She even told me that she would support me till the end if I had a nomination in whatever kind of war there will be! What a nice girl. How can I simply overlook this? Impossible. I can't recall Lambu has ever said that to me......

Anyway considering this all, I actually should instavote for Natsume, right?! Oh well, I am a reasonable person and I will just turn all a blind eye on this, it's all in the past, right? But they shall not be forgotten! So you know.. I will be nice to you Lambu and convince me why Kogami is the better one? Same counts for Elu-chan but for now I am leaning more towards Natsume because he is great husband material. So Lambu-kun convince me! Unless you don't mind my vote of course which might also be the case. I mean, that's fine, that's okay. In the end it's just a simple vote, right? But then again, if I didn't last minute tie vote between Katsura and Kogami, Kogami would had lose the previous round and wouldn't even had the 50/50 chance winning. Just saying.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
You can find my previous campaign post here: Shinya Kogami ;)

What should I do Elu vs my brother :disappoint:fail:emocat
Im also sad to face Elu, I just cannot throw salt against her without feeling guilty about it. :crying
But family always goes first Arju :nomoar

I mean.. I can vote for Kogami. I have voted for him in the previous rounds since I found him the better husband then the others he faced imo but you are now against Elu-chan and her husband is Natsume which I do support also, hm. Things are now different. Both of you are nice fellas who I can nice talk with and have a good laugh. However besides that, I will and can now look into different matters to decide my vote:

Lambu:
  • After I thought we would had a churros shop together, he suddenly didn't want that anymore. That was really a pain in my heart. ;-;
  • He didn't even wanted to share his churros to me anymore and tells me that I always eat them, wtf? D:
  • When we (Panda, Lawett and I) announced that we would host a Umineko MG he thought it was all a joke and even called me a teaser, troll etc. all of the sudden, wtf?

Elusia-chan:
  • Has only been a big meany in the kiss or count thread and told me that people shouldn't mind me. That was so mean, it still hurts me. T_T
But that's the only thing she did to me so far. She even told me that she would support me till the end if I had a nomination in whatever kind of war there will be! What a nice girl. How can I simply overlook this? Impossible. I can't recall Lambu has ever said that to me......

Anyway considering this all, I actually should instavote for Natsume, right?! Oh well, I am a reasonable person and I will just turn all a blind eye on this, it's all in the past, right? But they shall not be forgotten! So you know.. I will be nice to you Lambu and convince me why Kogami is the better one? Same counts for Elu-chan but for now I am leaning more towards Natsume because he is great husband material. So Lambu-kun convince me! Unless you don't mind my vote of course which might also be the case. I mean, that's fine, that's okay. In the end it's just a simple vote, right? But then again, if I didn't last minute tie vote between Katsura and Kogami, Kogami would had lose the previous round and wouldn't even had the 50/50 chance winning. Just saying.

:feelsbadman

The FMA thing in the Manga Wars... I didn't deceive you, I actually voted for it more than once.
I was just salty for my miserable defeat back then in quarter finals (I never stood a chance) and still, with all that salt flowing through my veins, I was inclined to vote FMA over HxH in Semifinals. It wasn't the salt what made me go against you but Kira and Erin's campaign, as well as Demon's supporting posts. :verily

As for the teasing, please magi, you know that Im quite the teasing one but I would never mean to hurt you. I already promised you and uncle gnut that if you were to come to Malaga I would invite the both of you to a round of churros, I really meant that. :blush

So please dont stay mad at me. :pout

As for this Husbando Wars, you voting for Kogami in previous rounds shows an amazing taste, and Natsume is a more than worthy opponent.

I just think Kogami has a more charming personality. His mindset and way of talking: firm, yet concerning. His love for literature, philosophy and psychology... but over all his decisiveness, loyalty and those flashy straws of humour that so many times he shows with Akane.

He's a partner you can rely on, a diligent guy that, inside that serious appeareance, holds a great man.

Cooking Kogami :hearts

:awe

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have to go with Kogami

:sad Sorry Elusia. Unless you can find me an older version of him because he's a little too young for me.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
OK going with Shinya here.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for kogami here.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, looks like I'm a little late here.
But better late than never :verily
\o Lambu-kun, I also wish you the best

If you guys haven't seen my campaigns, do not worry :^_^

Takashi Natsume
Round 1: Definitions and General Reasons
Round 2: Part I Definitions
Round 2: Part II First and Second Reason
Round 2: Part III Final Reason
Round 3: Flaws Part I
Round 3: Flaws Part II

In the previous rounds, I talked about Natsume's character as a whole, both his best qualities and some that holds him back as a perfect character, how he's the kind of person that is very selfless and righteous. In this round, since he currently doesn't have a special someone (like I mentioned in the last round), I want to talk about his relationships with other people.

What does that speak for a husbando who has good relations to his friends and family? Everything. A husbando who loves and respects his caretakers, a good companion, and a best friend to have. For me, a husbando who has this undying love for the people he cares about is always the best.

(Warning: very minor spoilers from the show)

Part I

The Fujiwaras
Let's try to recap who they were from previous rounds. The Fujiwaras are distant relatives of Natsume and are currently taking care of him. He loves his family so much that he doesn't talk to them about his ability due to dangers of coming to contact with the ayakashi (and he doesn't want to relive his past). He also protects them whenever they are in danger.

Before they arrive into Natsume's life, he has been moving from one family to another. The families who were with him didn't accept him and gives him to another family. The Fujiwaras did what other families didn't do and raised him up with love and care, like a real mother and father should. As the result, Natsume slowly opens up to them and even spends time with them. He's finally happy when he found the place he called home.

A real happy family
:confetti
Part II TBC
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu:

Elusia-chan:

I'm sorry that I hurt you in the kiss or count thread. I was only joking there and I didn't really mean it..... I won't do it again :emocat
And yea, I support you all the way. I remember how you did really well in the Manga Wars and I was really impressed :wtf
If I was allowed to vote at that time, I would have voted for your nomination \o
I have to go with Kogami

:sad Sorry Elusia. Unless you can find me an older version of him because he's a little too young for me.
okay, I understand :emocat

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Didnt voted here yet but will not vote as both are great campaigners, @Elusia despite you being adorable ♥, despite your wonderdul campaign; i refuse to vote for a middle school 15yr old child in a husbando contest, i did supported you in previous rounds though but its just because of your campaigns and your efforts. My opinion didnt change what was unacceptable for shakbait's nomination is to yours too, thats why i choose to not vote instead of harming you. He sure sounds a great char. but being goodlooking, nice, and great char doesnt mean you re husbando material, he still needs to grow a lot ( even your post above shows him with his parents, as a good kid to his parents, but nothing close to an independant mature young man) . sorry Elu-chan :pout (but its something i mentioned before the event even started)

But despite not voting you still get my support, good luck Sis !

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The FMA thing in the Manga Wars
Now that you mention this, I am going to vote for you.
  • We both got annihilated by FMA
  • FMA's nominator, Purity of Magi, has made fun of me using Umineko(?) panels in this tournament.
Case closed. I'll even ignore that hiccup of yours in rd 2.

Oh, and your man is prime...

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Didnt voted here yet but will not vote as both are great campaigners, @Elusia despite you being adorable ♥, despite your wonderdul campaign; i refuse to vote for a middle school 15yr old child in a husbando contest, i did supported you in previous rounds though but its just because of your campaigns and your efforts. My opinion didnt change what was unacceptable for shakbait's nomination is to yours too, thats why i choose to not vote instead of harming you. He sure sounds a great char. but being goodlooking, nice, and great char doesnt mean you re husbando material, he still needs to grow a lot ( even your post above shows him with his parents, as a good kid to his parents, but nothing close to an independant mature young man) . sorry Elu-chan :pout (but its something i mentioned before the event even started)

But despite not voting you still get my support, good luck Sis !

I already mentioned Natsume's young age as a serious flaw in the last round (and he's 16 rn, not 15) and I had to admit that. He is young but develops throughout the story. Natsume is a character that is still immature of his actions and sometimes does act a bit childish but grows to be mature. But at the end of the day, he is still growing and I admire the kind of person who is still willing to learn a lot of new stuff despite lessons coming through. Learning about who he is and polishing his relations with people, I've really grown to love Natsume both as a character and a great husbando candidate. And about his family, I like someone who loves his mother and father and treats them very well. Even though this doesn't change the fact that he may not be an independent guy, this shows that he is loving, and has been more open than in his childhood years.

I'm really happy that you're supporting me despite not voting and I understand why, Erin-san. So, I thank you. :^_^

Last edited:

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
oh boy. why are they against each other :s

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
literally rewatching kogami shinya chronicles atm. but ok my undying love for natsume has no bounds. in book of friends you go kogami shinya

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Ay ay ay!!! I voted for these 2 in the previous round just hours before the threads closed with great difficulty, their opponents weren’t easy, and now they’re up against each other!! I’ve made up my mind for the other 3 threads but I’m still stuck here!!

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ay ay ay!!! I voted for these 2 in the previous round just hours before the threads closed with great difficulty, their opponents weren’t easy, and now they’re up against each other!! I’ve made up my mind for the other 3 threads but I’m still stuck here!!
same but think like that:

>kogami left his waifu akane and ran away in s1 bad husbando!

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England

The FMA thing in the Manga Wars... I didn't deceive you, I actually voted for it more than once.
I was just salty for my miserable defeat back then in quarter finals (I never stood a chance) and still, with all that salt flowing through my veins, I was inclined to vote FMA over HxH in Semifinals. It wasn't the salt what made me go against you but Kira and Erin's campaign, as well as Demon's supporting posts. :verily
Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................................

So.....

actually.....

you're saying....

Magi's view/imagination:

Salt or no salt, I was just waiting for a nice excuse to vote for HxH instead of FMA! Kira, Erin and Demon's campaign posts were my back-up for it. Your campaigning wouldn't really matter anyway. Sorry, Magi.

As for the teasing, please magi, you know that Im quite the teasing one but I would never mean to hurt you. I already promised you and uncle gnut that if you were to come to Malaga I would invite the both of you to a round of churros, I really meant that. :blush

So please dont stay mad at me. :pout
Ah yes, I can remember that. I remember that promise very well! I am totally looking forward to that!

But wait....... WAIT....... he promised me to open the churros shop together before but he didn't want to do that anymore... so actually... it will just be another betrayal from him once again, eh? Ah yeah, I see where this is going to.... He is not only a big teaser but the sly Lambu-kun is also going to use his sly moves once again! Showing his true nature indirectly once again! Nice try Lambu-kun, I give you that. Not sure what I did to deserve this treatment..

Perhaps Elu-chan has something to say that will heal my pain...! Let's see...

I'm sorry that I hurt you in the kiss or count thread. I was only joking there and I didn't really mean it..... I won't do it again :emocat
And yea, I support you all the way. I remember how you did really well in the Manga Wars and I was really impressed :wtf
If I was allowed to vote at that time, I would have voted for your nomination \o
Of course you are sorry and you wouldn't do it again, right?! I am wondering how many times I have heard that already.... That's what they always say being sorry and all but till you know it... they will do it again! How more I am reading this.. how more I am seeing your tricky moves. Now I get it.

You saw this all along, that this would happen in the very beginning, right?! Telling me you would support me till the end but actually that was all an act to win my vote. I can't even blame you since the vote is what all matters, isn't? However I have seen through you. Gotta say you totally got me there and here I sincerely believed your words. Nice try Elu-chan, I give you that.

I feel so hurted at this point... I said that I would turn a blind eye on this all and yet they are making it worse. Uhg, I will just read what you guys have to say about your husband's instead. Mataku.

Let's see.....

As for this Husbando Wars, you voting for Kogami in previous rounds shows an amazing taste, and Natsume is a more than worthy opponent.

I just think Kogami has a more charming personality. His mindset and way of talking: firm, yet concerning. His love for literature, philosophy and psychology... but over all his decisiveness, loyalty and those flashy straws of humour that so many times he shows with Akane.

He's a partner you can rely on, a diligent guy that, inside that serious appeareance, holds a great man.

Cooking Kogami :hearts

:awe
Well, looks like I'm a little late here.
But better late than never :verily
\o Lambu-kun, I also wish you the best

If you guys haven't seen my campaigns, do not worry :^_^

Takashi Natsume
Round 1: Definitions and General Reasons
Round 2: Part I Definitions
Round 2: Part II First and Second Reason
Round 2: Part III Final Reason
Round 3: Flaws Part I
Round 3: Flaws Part II

In the previous rounds, I talked about Natsume's character as a whole, both his best qualities and some that holds him back as a perfect character, how he's the kind of person that is very selfless and righteous. In this round, since he currently doesn't have a special someone (like I mentioned in the last round), I want to talk about his relationships with other people.

What does that speak for a husbando who has good relations to his friends and family? Everything. A husbando who loves and respects his caretakers, a good companion, and a best friend to have. For me, a husbando who has this undying love for the people he cares about is always the best.

(Warning: very minor spoilers from the show)

Part I

The Fujiwaras
Let's try to recap who they were from previous rounds. The Fujiwaras are distant relatives of Natsume and are currently taking care of him. He loves his family so much that he doesn't talk to them about his ability due to dangers of coming to contact with the ayakashi (and he doesn't want to relive his past). He also protects them whenever they are in danger.

Before they arrive into Natsume's life, he has been moving from one family to another. The families who were with him didn't accept him and gives him to another family. The Fujiwaras did what other families didn't do and raised him up with love and care, like a real mother and father should. As the result, Natsume slowly opens up to them and even spends time with them. He's finally happy when he found the place he called home.

A real happy family
:confetti
Part II TBC
Hm, consdering that I both know the characters and how they are and reading those campaign posts. Hmmm....... I think that I might have made my decision. Yes, I know which person will get my vote. I have made my curreny decision!

I will vote for in a couple of days unless there is a new post that might change my decision. =3=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.