Seinen - Kono S o, Mi yo! by KITAZAKI Taku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Kono S o, Mi yo! by KITAZAKI Taku

baneg

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Description
kono is about a 22 year old guy named Rin who finds out that, what he thought to be an embarrassing birthmark on his buttocks, has mysterious powers over females. Upon discovering this new found power will he chose to use this as an advantage on his childhood crush?

Genre
It is a Seinen, adult, romance, comedy type of manga. (Not to be confused as ******!)

Status
Completed. Last Chapter: 155, Volume: 13

Serialized In (magazine)
Big Comic Spirits (Shogakukan)

Right now no one is translating this manga and the raw is already finish. The chapter is up to 155. and the last translator mangapirate already closed down and stop at chapter 83. This is a great manga that start at really light story and as you go on it goes dipper and before you know it, you are already drawn in by the manga. I know this has been recommended around 2011 but at that time some other translator are already translating it, but now that the mangapirate is gone, there's no one that's translating this fantastic manga right now and it got stuck in its climax. Please its only half-way there into the finish line. I made some research and i only found chapter 107-155 raw in Raw Sen manga but hopefully this will give some help if you need it as a source.

Thanks, ill wait for the respond.

Last edited:

Unappreciatedglasseskun

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread but has anyone picked kono s o, mi yo! Back up?? 0_0 id really like to finish it.

Final_Boss

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
It is a good manga. Since I'm starting to get new staff, I'll consider it adopting it.