Voting Round 1 - Korosensei vs. Aladdin | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Korosensei vs. Aladdin

Who wins?

• Korosensei

• Aladdin

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 5 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

While i know who Korosensei is, i have absolutely no idea about the series, all of his feats etc.
All i know if from the wiki. And from what i saw his most prevalent and dangerous ability is his speed (correct me if im wrong) which reaches way past the speed of sound and onwards (i dont know really someone will have to fill me in with the details). From what i also gathered he cant be killed by normal weapons cuz of his body structure, he actually is very weak when it comes to punching (another info that someone will need to confirm), and some super trump card where he is like in absolute defense and is untouchable to any physical damage but as a side effect he cant move, he is just a "blob". I probably missed lots of stuff, but generally the things that caight my eye.

So before anyone starts with speed arguments and how Korosensei is just gonna blitz Aladdin, ill start with the explanation of how Rukh works. By doing so ill show you how fast the top tiers of the Magi verse actually are.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So rukh is the worlds natural phenomenon where the souls gather after they die, and where all the magoi comes from. Magoi is basically magic that a magician can use for spells. A magician in MAGI uses magoi to produce magic spells, but unlike magic spells from other magical series, these spells created by magoi produce natural phenomenons and elements. Which means what magicians produce are actual elements. If they produce fire, its real fire, when they produce water, its real water, and so on. So WHY is that important to know ...... well when magician casts a spell that produces lightning, its actual lightning, or better yet, if a magician produces a beam of light, its actual light. You can pretty much deduce where im going with this.

Top tear magi characters can actually react, dodge and block said natural elements. As an example, you got Titus Alexius who could react and counter a beam of light, and Aladdin himself as a 13 year old, could match Titus's speed very easily. Another example, you got Aladdin before the timeskip as said 13 year old boy, casually reacting and blocking lightning. After timeskip he is even faster. Easily and casually dodging and blocking lightning and sound (i have no idea how that even worked lol). On the VS BATTLES wiki, it says the characters are FTL, which im really iffy with that. IMO top tier Magi characters are not FTL in speed, but their reaction speed is. Magi characters like Aladdin, are way faster than sound, but their reaction speed in theory should be FTL since they can react to beams of light.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

While in my honest opinion, not looking at the VS BATTLES, Korosensei is faster than Aladdin, but Aladdin can easily react to him.
All it would take for Aladdin would be a well timed Force Field Stop aka Dhoruf Medon to freeze him in place. Unless Korosensei can see the vector world and can manipulate the laws of physics and the very fabric of reality, he aint getting out of that.

So like i said, any sneak attack or attempt to kill Aladdin is getting a well timed Force Field Stop or a simple Borg.

After that Aladdin can go multiple options. Ill show two.
Either he makes the laws of the world propel Korosensei out of Earths orbit in a second, with a fixed force that would take him to the ends of space.

or

he Aladdin uses his Alchemic magic to reconstruct Korosensei body on a molecular level, and basically make him human lol

From what i understood Korosensei physical punches are soft (im not sure if that equalizes as weak), but even if Korosensei can tag Aladdin once or twice, he aint getting past Aladdin's Borg.
What is a Borg? Glad you asked. Borg is a passive shield that any magician has and automatically protects them from any ill intent and physical harm. Essentially its Barrier Magic, and by the end of the series Aladdin's barrier magic can withstand magic absorption or existence erasure, and his strongest barrier like Borg Al-Samm or The Eight-Headed Defensive Wall, powered up by Solomon's Wisdom, cant be even destroyed by gods (if we take Aladdins words for granted).

That was just a quick showcase how Aladdin can defeat Korosensei. I still have no idea what that yellow tentacle monster can do and what else he has in his arsenal.

Tomorrow ill post some list of abilities that Aladdin has. Or you can just go here if you want: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aladdin_(Magi)

Basically what Korosensei is up against is the son of a "God". So Alternate Jesus or something lol

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aladdin, Korosensei can't hurt kids so, he'd never do anything against Aladdin.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah Aladdin should win this match.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Aladdin stomps hard.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yep, going for Aladdin here too \o

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

While i know who Korosensei is, i have absolutely no idea about the series, all of his feats etc.
All i know if from the wiki. And from what i saw his most prevalent and dangerous ability is his speed (correct me if im wrong) which reaches way past the speed of sound and onwards (i dont know really someone will have to fill me in with the details). From what i also gathered he cant be killed by normal weapons cuz of his body structure, he actually is very weak when it comes to punching (another info that someone will need to confirm), and some super trump card where he is like in absolute defense and is untouchable to any physical damage but as a side effect he cant move, he is just a "blob". I probably missed lots of stuff, but generally the things that caight my eye.

So before anyone starts with speed arguments and how Korosensei is just gonna blitz Aladdin, ill start with the explanation of how Rukh works. By doing so ill show you how fast the top tiers of the Magi verse actually are.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So rukh is the worlds natural phenomenon where the souls gather after they die, and where all the magoi comes from. Magoi is basically magic that a magician can use for spells. A magician in MAGI uses magoi to produce magic spells, but unlike magic spells from other magical series, these spells created by magoi produce natural phenomenons and elements. Which means what magicians produce are actual elements. If they produce fire, its real fire, when they produce water, its real water, and so on. So WHY is that important to know ...... well when magician casts a spell that produces lightning, its actual lightning, or better yet, if a magician produces a beam of light, its actual light. You can pretty much deduce where im going with this.

Top tear magi characters can actually react, dodge and block said natural elements. As an example, you got Titus Alexius who could react and counter a beam of light, and Aladdin himself as a 13 year old, could match Titus's speed very easily. Another example, you got Aladdin before the timeskip as said 13 year old boy, casually reacting and blocking lightning. After timeskip he is even faster. Easily and casually dodging and blocking lightning and sound (i have no idea how that even worked lol). On the VS BATTLES wiki, it says the characters are FTL, which im really iffy with that. IMO top tier Magi characters are not FTL in speed, but their reaction speed is. Magi characters like Aladdin, are way faster than sound, but their reaction speed in theory should be FTL since they can react to beams of light.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

While in my honest opinion, not looking at the VS BATTLES, Korosensei is faster than Aladdin, but Aladdin can easily react to him.
All it would take for Aladdin would be a well timed Force Field Stop aka Dhoruf Medon to freeze him in place. Unless Korosensei can see the vector world and can manipulate the laws of physics and the very fabric of reality, he aint getting out of that.

So like i said, any sneak attack or attempt to kill Aladdin is getting a well timed Force Field Stop or a simple Borg.

After that Aladdin can go multiple options. Ill show two.
Either he makes the laws of the world propel Korosensei out of Earths orbit in a second, with a fixed force that would take him to the ends of space.

or

he Aladdin uses his Alchemic magic to reconstruct Korosensei body on a molecular level, and basically make him human lol

From what i understood Korosensei physical punches are soft (im not sure if that equalizes as weak), but even if Korosensei can tag Aladdin once or twice, he aint getting past Aladdin's Borg.
What is a Borg? Glad you asked. Borg is a passive shield that any magician has and automatically protects them from any ill intent and physical harm. Essentially its Barrier Magic, and by the end of the series Aladdin's barrier magic can withstand magic absorption or existence erasure, and his strongest barrier like Borg Al-Samm or The Eight-Headed Defensive Wall, powered up by Solomon's Wisdom, cant be even destroyed by gods (if we take Aladdins words for granted).

That was just a quick showcase how Aladdin can defeat Korosensei. I still have no idea what that yellow tentacle monster can do and what else he has in his arsenal.

Tomorrow ill post some list of abilities that Aladdin has. Or you can just go here if you want: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aladdin_(Magi)

Basically what Korosensei is up against is the son of a "God". So Alternate Jesus or something lol

Koro sensei cannot be defeated by anything except a specific material designed to kill him. literally nothing else can hurt him. Aladdin could never win the fight as none of his powers are the material that could hurt Koro sensei.

Aladdin, Korosensei can't hurt kids so, he'd never do anything against Aladdin.
maybe not physically, but again Aladdin could not defeat him either. But Koro would subdue Aladin the same way he tamed his students in assassination classroom. After meeting him Aladin wouldn't even fight him because he would be too busy getting schooled by his Sensei.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Koro sensei cannot be defeated by anything except a specific material designed to kill him. literally nothing else can hurt him. Aladdin could never win the fight as none of his powers are the material that could hurt Koro sensei.

maybe not physically, but again Aladdin could not defeat him either. But Koro would subdue Aladin the same way he tamed his students in assassination classroom. After meeting him Aladin wouldn't even fight him because he would be too busy getting schooled by his Sensei.
What could he do against that?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Finally .... something is happening in this thread :smile-big

Korosensei would not win against an eternal BFR, since what he is attacked with is not the material, but the very forces that govern the world and reality. Unless he can see the vector world and manipulate the laylines, he has a one way ticked to the ends of space.

If we go by Ohtaka's writing, Aladdin would not find it difficult to react to Korosensei. And even if Korosensei does manage to tag him once or twice maybe, he has nothing that can bypass Aladdin's Borg. With Force Field Stop Aladdin would make the laws of the world freeze Korosensei and the battlefield, making him or anyone unable to move, stuck in place. From there Aladdin could either propel him into space, or with a mere touch he can transmute Korosensei's body on a atomic level. Changing the atoms into something different. He would be able to make his body either vulnerable, or he could just revert him back into a human.

Maybe Korosensei would, like you say, school him, but i need better than that. I need a list of abilities that could school Aladdin. I am still unfamiliar with details about Korosensei. I only know the most major stuff that was on the wiki. And that major stuff ive seen would not beat someone like Aladdin.

Even better, that was pre timeskip where he needed to create a force via Ugo hat he could fix . Aladdin was still unable to see the vector world, so he created a force himself and manipulated it with Vector manipulation. Post timeskip he does not need that anymore. He can see the vector dimension and can manipulate the worlds laylines however he likes. All that is needed is a finger movement :xp

Last edited:

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Koro is so fast aladdin would have a hard time hitting him with any attack regardless of its power and what it could do i mean he moves at mach 20. Aladdin's magic isn't that fast. in the case of a character like goku or vegeta that could probably match the speed they couldn't hurt him either because he can only be hurt by a specific material the weapons in the series are made of. unless a character has that they can't stop koro sensei.

But the way koro is aladdin as i said more then likely would not even fight him as Koro would win him over and be his sensei.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Koro is so fast aladdin would have a hard time hitting him with any attack regardless of its power and what it could do i mean he moves at mach 20. Aladdin's magic isn't that fast. in the case of a character like goku or vegeta that could probably match the speed they couldn't hurt him either because he can only be hurt by a specific material the weapons in the series are made of. unless a character has that they can't stop koro sensei.

But the way koro is aladdin as i said more then likely would not even fight him as Koro would win him over and be his sensei.
But can he really be hurt only by that material or is that a Superman-kind of weakness?

Like saying "Superman can only be hurt by kryptonite", which isn't true at all, which would be true instead would be "Superman can only be hurt by kryptonite... by normal humans who lack the strength to hurt him otherwise. Other people like Wonder Woman can just beat him up".

Is there any other being on the Korosensei manga that has the same strength as him or magic to show that he can't be hurt by beings as physically strong as him or magical?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Avoiding attacks, and trying to attack with over mach speed should not be a problem to any top tier Magi character, Aladdin especially.
Their reaction speed far surpasses that, and their actual speed easily surpasses lightning and sound (in VS Battles it says Aladdin's speed is FTL, but personally i dont believe that at all, reaction speed on the other hand is a different story).
Speed alone wont help Korosensei much, unless he decides to run for it to a different country lol. Its not magic that will either kill or hurt Koro, its the worlds laylines that Aladdin controls with his magic and with a mere finger movement, and the effect are more or less instant since it does not have to reach him, the laylines that govern the world are already there. From the information that i gathered about Korosensei there is no prof that his body can survive the vacum of space since the moon destroying thing was a complete fluke (you will have to correct me on this one since the information comes from forums and other sites).

The only Sensei's Aladdin is interested in are Yamraiha and Myers :3c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.