Voting Round 2 - Kuki Urie vs. Sanji Vinsmoke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Kuki Urie vs. Sanji Vinsmoke

Who wins?

• Urie Kuki

• Sanji Vinsmoke

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Urie Kuki
Tokyo Ghoul
-

Sanji Vinsmoke
One Piece

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Urie is my favorite male in Tokyo Ghoul:Re, but sadly he doesn't measure up to Sanji here in terms of husbando qualities. Besides, Sanji's feats are quite up to date ;)
This is someone who made a woman that was hellbent on killing him and destroying his family come to love him. That's all that needs to be said here :pleased

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Both sucks specially that pathetic scrub called sanji. They don't deserve to get a vote from me

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Urie,the man suffered a lot

Plus he is from Tokyo Ghoul my favourite series

So Urie gets my vote

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Sanji, easily. He will fight to the death, with no fear, to protect the womenz, and yet he won't lay a hand on a woman unless it's probably to fight for his womanz. Sanji is the best husbando in this war, point blank period, no question about it.

Y u m a

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Voting for Sanji here.

Sanji is a man who is best known for two things: being a chef and his love for women. But it is not his treatment of women nor his wonderful cooking what makes me vote for him. It is his other, more 'general' qualities.

Firstly, although Sanji is a pirate, he has never killed anybody or stolen anything, which are things his other crew members do or have done. He is a man of principles, and his principles are not just words. He upholds them in any given situation. The most known and relevant here is his refusal to hit any woman, enemies or not, even if it kills him. Some people might be annoyed by his stubbornness regarding his values, but I think that a person who stands by his values is a hundred times better and braver than a fickle someone whose values depend on the situation.

Secondly, although he comes across as rude toward men, he is in fact kind and very considerate. Especially to the weak. He will give food to anyone hungry, enemies or not. He helped a rude samurai whom he did not get along with, even though he had to dive in a frozen, poisonous, shark-filled lake to retrieve something for the samurai. He is also aware of how others feel and what troubles them, and will do what he can do help. We've seen him encourage his less confident crew mates, keep quiet about their weaknesses to not make them feel ashamed and acknowledge their efforts. I don't know how other people define a good husband, but to me a husband is someone who can provide emotional support. I have not seen many characters better than Sanji at that.

Although he is a top rate chef who made a cake that can make people faint because it is so delicious, he still complemented and acknowledged the hard work of a chef whose cooking another character claimed to have killed his appétit.

Lastly, for people who don't like him because he is a womanizer… He is a single 19-21 years old, so it is a free game. We don't know if he will become less of a womanizer after he gets in a relationship or not, but there is a little hint here:

So there is a fair chance that he will calm down so to not make his partner unhappy.

To be continued… if I have time…

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
For one moment, think...

You are walking with your husband Sanji by the street, he's constantly looking you with heart-shaped eyes, you feel wonderful... until the very moment when a Victoria Secret Model or Boa Hancock comes opposite to you both, and Sanji looks away to look her closely, and starts to have a nosebleed... That, is someone i would never want to have close, and that's the true Lanji.

So... i'm voting the other one (don't even know him), that apparently has more self-respect.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Assuming he'd even do that when he's married, which I highly doubt he would. Even through it all, his true loyalty lies with Nami and the Straw Hats. Note how he did not want to get married to Pudding because he wanted to stay with the Straw Hats.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I feel like Sanji would be really unfaithful. Urie after transforming into Mr Character Development himself would be a far superior choice for a husband I would think.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I feel those who have voted for Sanji don't know what Urie is.How faithful he is.

And how much he can sacrifice he can make for his waifu.

Y u m a

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
For one moment, think...

You are walking with your husband Sanji by the street, he's constantly looking you with heart-shaped eyes, you feel wonderful... until the very moment when a Victoria Secret Model or Boa Hancock comes opposite to you both, and Sanji looks away to look her closely, and starts to have a nosebleed... That, is someone i would never want to have close, and that's the true Lanji.

So... i'm voting the other one (don't even know him), that apparently has more self-respect.
Remember how Sanji nose-bled so often after being deprived of women for two years? He stopped doing that after being around woman for a while. Like that he will also stop nose-bleeding over every beautiful woman he sees when he is married. It is only the lack of women's love that causes this sort of reaction :hurr

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Remember how Sanji nose-bled so often after being deprived of women for two years? He stopped doing that after being around woman for a while. Like that he will also stop nose-bleeding over every beautiful woman he sees when he is married. It is only the lack of women's love that causes this sort of reaction :hurr
Yea sure...

Y u m a

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Yea sure...

Okay I did not make myself clear enough... He stopped excessive nose-bleeding, not that he stopped nose-bleeding altogether (he did it before timeskip anyway). He no longer nose-bleed every time he looked at Nami or to the point of needing blood transfusion. So, my clonclusion is, since his excessive nose-bleeding was cured by being around women, then his normal nose-bleeding can be cured by being in a relationship.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
We'll have to see if the pre-marriage Sanji:erosanjiwill be the same post-marriage. I kinda doubt it, but until then, Sanji is the best heart-shaped eyes, nosebleeding husbando around :love

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Pretty sure Sanji would be faithful, especially since he does whatever he can to avoid breaking a girl's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.