Slash Series - Kuroko no Basket | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Slash Series Kuroko no Basket

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since there is a huge number of BL talk about Kuroko no Basket after the success of the anime, I'm opening this thread for discussions, pics, etc. All related to the slashiness in KuroBasu world. :cheez

It doesn't matter if you are AoKuro, AoKise, KagaKuro, etc.
All discussions are welcome and have fun.
:yaoi

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: [FEATURED] Kuroko no Basket by Fujimaki Tadatoshi

Well, Since Midorima and Kise are mu favorites characters, i will start with some MidoTakao.
I totally feel the slash vibe coming from these two. Takao seems to be provoking, teasing and flirting with Midorima all the time.
It's really fun to see both interacting. Takao is always by Midorima's side or searching for him. ^_^

And Jump knows it. hehehe

thanks to meohenlinkya@Tumblr (Shonen Jump Store, Japan)

Anyway, i liked some fanart and pieces of doujinshis about them. :D

And some "special moments"gifs from anime :XD

thanks to savannah-hime@Tumblr

---------- Post added February 16, 2013 at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was January 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM ----------

[HIGHLIGHT="orange"]AoKise[/highlight] time. :squee

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Omg Im so hyped and in this series again thanks to the anime. Kind of fell out once the first season finished airing but occasionally would check various tags on sites for Kise arts, and then when the Kuroko figure got announced I finally got back in and just been in love. I think Im definitely in favor of Aomine and Kise, Aomine and Kagami, Takao and Kuroko, and Kuroko and so many. Hyped for the episode of s2 in a few minutes.

[I just cant get into the manga art, maybe Ill start it once this season ends...unless they do an s3?]

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Omg Im so hyped and in this series again thanks to the anime. Kind of fell out once the first season finished airing but occasionally would check various tags on sites for Kise arts, and then when the Kuroko figure got announced I finally got back in and just been in love. I think Im definitely in favor of Aomine and Kise, Aomine and Kagami, Takao and Kuroko, and Kuroko and so many. Hyped for the episode of s2 in a few minutes.

[I just cant get into the manga art, maybe Ill start it once this season ends...unless they do an s3?]
I also don't have just one ship. MidoTaka is my main ship, but not the only one.
I also ship Midorima with Kuroko, Akashi and Kise. But i'm flexible and i have read fanfics with MidoMura, MidoAo and MidoKagami.

I ship Kise mainly with Kuroko, but i also have read MuraKise, AoKise, KagamiKise and KiseKasa.

Anyway, the art in the begining of manga really sucks. It's terrible. But Fujimaki improved a lot later.
Right now it looks a lot like the anime art. Check this cover of WSJ from last year with both versions.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow thats how it looks now?! Maybe Ill jump right in to it after this season then.

Also new ship for me today with the episode, Kagami x Himuro Tatsuya is amazing.

Georgie

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something similar happened to me too, SharkBait. I watched the first season last year, and I skimmed the last few but I did check out the fandom for mostly Midorima and MidoTaka stuff since it's my KnB OTP. I'm not really interested in any other pairing besides Midotaka.
Anyways, I am happy we have a 2nd season. Looks like knb will be the only anime (maybe 2nd) that I'll be watching this fall/winter.
I have skimmed the first few chapters of the manga last year, but that's pretty much it. I don't think I can get into a sports manga because I have too see the sport in motion (but I did read Prince of Tennis in like 3 days once it was completed).

P.S.
Himuro is gorgeous.

Last edited:

moniker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not that quite into pairing and shipping or fandoms even though I've been a Yaoi fan for half a decade but somehow I'm into these pairing much. So much, they're the only slash pairing/ship I obsess with.

Murasakibara ♥ Himuro

I see them as Reversible.

(source)

Q: Why only them?
I haven't really exactly continued reading/watching and actually following the story yet but I at least have even a tiny bit of idea where this pairing is coming from.

There's a strange connection and sparks between them in my imagination. Like, how Himuro Tatsuya is a nice, polite, brotherly-like hardworking guy trying to chase his ideal perfectness since he see himself without talent but trying his best, nonetheless; while it contrasts to Atsushi Murasakibara's genuine talent he doesn't use. When they had a match where Himuro broke down and punched Atsushi since he wasn't trying hard enough, that was the start.

Then there's the friendship rivalry between Kagami and Himuro, let's say, in Yaoi/BL sense...the childhood first love, perhaps? I love the idea where Atsushi loves Himuro so much he'll do anything for him. He's this one giant childish desperate clingy crybaby lover that he doesn't want to hand Himuro to Kagami while Himuro still have lingering feelings for Kagami since childhood while envying him at the same time. Though Himuro sees Atsushi adorable...the one he can't help but spoil and take care of. From the way I see it, this is my ideal romance so maybe that's why I only obsess with them.

Though, there're maybe similar to this kind of plotting, setting and concept; there's just more to this pairing that I can imagine to.

PS.
Himuro is fahken gorgeous and beautiful INDEED...don't forget SMEXY.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can barely find any ship for murasakibara that I like, I guess I just cant get into him, beyond my height thing and then just well I dont think hes that hot. Though some arts that make him uke to a few characters llike Akashi are kind of good.

AlexisMeade

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
My favorite one is KuroAo, but I generally like uke Aomine, which is rare as fuck.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love Aokaga a lot, loved this panel!

fayah

Reaction score
Country
United States
the amount of uncredited/unsourced art on this thread bothers me 3:

But yeah I have a hoard of doujins, this is the first fandom that has ever really compelled me to buy any. The stories in there are really good, I envy the quality of the japanese fandom!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
the amount of uncredited/unsourced art on this thread bothers me 3:

But yeah I have a hoard of doujins, this is the first fandom that has ever really compelled me to buy any. The stories in there are really good, I envy the quality of the japanese fandom!
I havent read any in awhile, been in an HQ mood and Ive not seen any kuroko takao ones.

fayah

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've disavowed sports series so I never really got into HQ lol
you mean...kuroko x takao doujins? or kurobas doujins with takao in it?

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've disavowed sports series so I never really got into HQ lol
you mean...kuroko x takao doujins? or kurobas doujins with takao in it?
Yeah kuroko x takao, that's my favorite pairing with kuroko (donr like midorima much)

fayah

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh haha I actually have one that's...kuroko x takao x himuro, one of my friends wanted it. It's called "Predatory Eyes." The doujinka also drew kuroko x takao before. It was cute despite the weird pairing

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I want January 10th to arrive already. This third season will animate so many slashy moments. I can't wait to see! :luv

I am just waiting for this last week of finals to end. Then i will return to fanfictions. I need my dose of MidoTaka and KiseKuro and AkaMura.
:midotaka :kise:kuroko :akashi:mura

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I need this bedsheet!

Marche

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have watched the 50 episode of Kuroko no basket, but I have not read the manga yet, so there are few things that I want to know.
The first thing is if the anime and the manga differs for something, and even if the anime and the manga are similar if you suggest me to read the manga anyways.
The second thing that I want to know is which chapter contains the last few scenes of the last episode of the anime.
The third thing that I want to know is if in the future the anime will came back, if we will have a third season.
Thank you very much to whoever will answer me.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I have watched the 50 episode of Kuroko no basket, but I have not read the manga yet, so there are few things that I want to know.
The first thing is if the anime and the manga differs for something, and even if the anime and the manga are similar if you suggest me to read the manga anyways.
The second thing that I want to know is which chapter contains the last few scenes of the last episode of the anime.
The third thing that I want to know is if in the future the anime will came back, if we will have a third season.
Thank you very much to whoever will answer me.
Hello. There is a thread for manga discussion (if you decide to read the manga) and soon there will be one for the 3rd season anime.

Now, the answers:
1- The anime will have a 3rd season and it will start on... JANUARY 10TH 2015.
:confetti

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

2- The second season finished with scenes from chapter 169.
3- The anime is like 98% the same as manga. The introduction of the dog was different in manga. :XD

Marche

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello. There is a thread for manga discussion (if you decide to read the manga) and soon there will be one for the 3rd season anime.

Now, the answers:
1- The anime will have a 3rd season and it will start on... JANUARY 10TH 2015.
:confetti

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

2- The second season finished with scenes from chapter 169.
3- The anime is like 98% the same as manga. The introduction of the dog was different in manga. :XD
Thank you very much for your answer.