Assorted - Kuroshitsuji DS Game- Phantom and Ghost English Translation Released! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Assorted Kuroshitsuji DS Game- Phantom and Ghost English Translation Released!

PhantomGhost

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
UPDATE: The patch has been released! You can grab it here :tem

I'm part of a team hoping to create an English Patch for the Black Butler DS Game "Phantom and Ghost". The project has been ongoing since November last year, and we're looking for some new members to help out!

The game follows an original story written by Yana Toboso. It's set in Brighton and includes two new game-only characters. Players can control either Ciel or Sebastian in a chose-your-own-adventure game featuring puzzles, mini games, and much loved characters.

Our team has a dedicated but laid back work ethic, so you'll be free to choose when and what you'd like to translate.
It's a great chance to meet people, work on something a little different, and be involved with a hugely popular series!

For more information, please visit our website. You can contact me through our tumblr, or by emailing phantomghosttranslations@gmail.com

Please consider getting involved, or just help to spread the word about this project! Thank you for reading!! :^_^

Last edited:

PhantomGhost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This project is officially 1 year old today! We're over halfway through translation of Sebastian's route, and nearly a quarter of the way there for Ciel.

We're still open for volunteers and we love having new members, so please consider getting involved by sending me a message on tumblr, or emailing phantomghosttranslations@gmail.com. I hope we can make the dream of releasing an English patch for this game a reality!

Thank you for your time :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
☆ Progress Update ☆

I'm excited to announce that Sebastian's route is now 100% translated!

Ciel's route has several scenes in common, so I'm anticipating that progress on that may go a little faster as well!

We are still looking to welcome new translators and translation checkers to help us ensure that our release will be devilishly good. If you'd be interested in lending a hand, please do get in touch via our tumblr or by emailing phantomghosttranslations@gmail.com.

Thank you!

PhantomGhost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After over 2 years of hard work I’m delighted to announce that the Black Butler: Phantom & Ghost English Patch has been released! It is fully playable and includes translations for the main storyline and all of the bonus content.

Check out the trailer for a preview of what’s in-store, and grab the download from our blog!

If you have questions or come across any issues, please direct them there, or email phantomghosttranslations@gmail.com

We hope you enjoy!!