Voting Round 1 - Kyoko Kirigiri vs. Amir Halgal | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Kyoko Kirigiri vs. Amir Halgal

Vote for the best Waifu

• Kyoko Kirigiri

• Amir Halgal

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Kyoko Kirigiri
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Amir Halgal
Otoyomegatari

Last edited by a moderator:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

1st Best luck @Elusia ! :zomg

At 1st i didnt want to join, ended up nominating Amir coz shes awesome, but tbh i dont have a lot to say nor i intend to. will try to keep it as short as possible. Please support Amir's greatness :wtf

Overview

Otoyomegatari (Brides Stories) by Kaori Moru is a manga set around 2 centuries ago in Asia, it explores marriage customs via various brides we meet throughout the story. Amir and Karluk, her husband are the main characters, I can’t tell exactly where their specific story takes place, but I assume, due to the clothing very likely around former Soviet Republics and current Mongolia. The manga is actually very well ranked in Mal despite being quite unknown/underrated here. One of the greatesest points are Kaoru art, details, and knowledge, she probably did some great researches to get those that much anthropological and cultural details, (could be on customs, clothes, decor, food)​
I do enjoy the manga so far, but honestly I care only for the main story, i ve never get really interested in all the other brides that were introduced, none have Amir charisma.​

Amazing Art

Why Amir is an amazing waifu

Amir is a 20 years young bride that get married with Karluk (her younger husband), she’s a charismatic but and ordinary girl, who is nice to anyone, who manages to get along with her husband family despite being from a different tribe and care for them as much as for her own, who can cook, who si good in enbroidering. Shes a master archer, and an amazing huntress. And above all a loving and caring wife and she’s just gorgeous as hell.

Last edited:

DaGreatNoodles

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Original !
I like the oriental style of Amir Halgal so I'll vote for her !:^_^

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Best of luck to you too, @Erinyes! Hope we both have fun! \o/
And sorry for the long wait, everyone. Suddenly got bombarded with online school stuff that needs to be done by this week :sweatbunny
But, better late than never!

Introduction and Free Time Event 1
Takes place in School Mode

Report Card:

Kyoko Kirigiri
Ultimate Talent: ???

-----

The day is just a full mess and every ounce of confusion seep through me. One time I was just ready for a new day in school, then the next, get trapped in the school with my classmates, who are highly regarded by many people as the Ultimates.

I am an Ultimate as well, bearing the title Ultimate Lucky Student, but not to the level as these guys. They are on another level.

Thankfully, most of them are friendly to talk to, and even more thankful that whoever or whatever trapped us in here didn’t end up making threats like making a full blown killing game or something. That would be quite absurd to think about. So, this talking bear, Monokuma, wants us to do some tasks and in return, will offer escape routes. I guess it’s easier than nothing.

While we’re doing them, I started on befriending my classmates, including Kyoko Kirigiri.

------

When I initially go and talk to her, she has a mysterious aura. She was not in the student’s list, so I assume that she’s a lucky student like me. But, it doesn’t seem to be that. In fact, when asked about it, her talent is a mystery.

I know that after the tasks it’s just our first real talk, but it intrigued me. She’s not forthcoming with her emotions. But at the same time, she wasn’t mean to the point of completely ignoring people off. It’s a big plus, considering our other classmates.

I guess it’s just me, but I want to know more about her.

...Well, at least until our assignments are done.​

Status
Not open for further replies.