Fantasy - Larcade vs Dimaria | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Larcade vs Dimaria

Larcade vs Dimaria

• Total voters

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
So Sting's his mother? Lol who do you think is mother actually is if not Mavis who was heavily implied to be his mother? Because unlike Larcade Irene has feats and wasn't self hyped to be top 2 amongst the 12. Larcade's nature may be special but other than that he has deem no qualities to say he's top 3. And Mashima did not directly say he was top 3 so he wasn't portraying him to be that special or he wouldn't have lost to someone besides his mother. Hiro just hyped him up, but he didn't follow through with it. If Larcade was top 3 then he wouldn't of gotten beat by Sting alone, Larcade should've been above the entire Saber Guild himself seeing as I can name 5 of the S12 beside August and Irene that can solo them bloodlusted.
Lol I already addressed the Sting part. I'm not going to say his mother is Mavis when it was only implied once, his mother identity is unknown unless you think Mavis just forgot about having a son? Irene has feats of fighting Acno for like a minute, when Acno wasn't serious...Clap clap she has the same level of feats as TENROU MAKAROV. Lacarde HIMSELF was ISOLATED along with IRENE AND AUGUST as stand out members of the twelve on top of him being Zeref's trump card and he himself stating he's top 3......I'm convinced your have NO IDEA was portayal means if you think Mashima HAS TO OUTRIGHT STATE he's top 3, which he did anyway. LOOOL you clearly didn't read the fight if you think Sting beat Lacarde by himself it was a group effort between Sting, Rouge and Kagura even then you're dismissing the fact Sting was immune and In fact got BUFFED by Lacarde's primary magic. Yeah, you're done at this point you're overwhelming bias is already clouding your already questionable judgement. If you want to ignore the disadvantages the Spriggan had I guess Dimaria is STRAIGHT TRASH for losing to Wendy and Chelia using your logic.

Last edited:

God_Serena

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I would go with Dimaria, i don't even understand How Irene and August >>> Dimaria! Sure in magical power but time manipulation beats matter manipulation at any time.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I would go with Dimaria, i don't even understand How Irene and August >>> Dimaria! Sure in magical power but time manipulation beats matter manipulation at any time.
Their superior magic power power will make them immune to Age Seal like END.Moreover,August is immune to Caster Magic so Dimaria doesn't have anything in her arsenal to hurt August.

If Larcade has superior magic power then he wins.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Dimaria wins this tbh.

it took a huge slayer advantage and the Third Origin to beat her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Their superior magic power power will make them immune to Age Seal like END.Moreover,August is immune to Caster Magic so Dimaria doesn't have anything in her arsenal to hurt August.

you are comparing someone whose base is enough to stalemate Zeref and who can one shot God Zeref, all while he is in base.

those two simply are not comparable.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
A rapist who plesures women with orgasm vs a sadistic who pleasures to strip women by stopping time. I will have to go with mr rapist here since he is the no 3 spriggan even though hype means nothing now.

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Don't make things up. We don't know How END was able to move when Dimaria stopped time, it is Logically impossible. And we don't know that that August can overcome Dimari's abilities and he is not immune to caster magic, at all. He is just familiar with most of the magic.
Dimaria wins this tbh.

it took a huge slayer advantage and the Third Origin to beat her.

you are comparing someone whose base is enough to stalemate Zeref and who can one shot God Zeref, all while he is in base.

those two simply are not comparable.

If u mean Natsu then i am gonna hv to disagree, that was a complete bullshit. All the feats Natsu accomplished r illogical and impossible.

Reactions: Tio

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Don't make things up. We don't know How END was able to move when Dimaria stopped time, it is Logically impossible. And we don't know that that August can overcome Dimari's abilities and he is not immune to caster magic, at all. He is just familiar with most of the magic.

If u mean Natsu then i am gonna hv to disagree, that was a complete bullshit. All the feats Natsu accomplished r illogical and impossible.
I am not making up anything.I suggest you should read those chapters again.

In chapter 503 Dimaria herself said END's power surpasses that of Chronos and so he is immune to Age Seal.

Gildarts himself said August is immune to all Caster Magic.

Even if it looks illogical,Natsu's feats are canon.You can't dismiss it.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nobody is making anything up but you. It was stated that END's power surpasses Dimaria's being the reason why he could moved through her Age Seal. And regarding August, that is not how his magic work. Any caster magic used against him he can negate and copy in an instant. In other words, Age Seal will be ineffective against him once copied

Last edited:

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Nobody is making anything up but you. It was stated that END's power surpasses Dimaria's being the reason why he could moved through her Age Seal. And regarding August, that is not how his magic work. Any caster magic used against him, he can negate and copy in an instant. In other words, Age Seal will be ineffective against him once copiedz

I hv read every chapter of the manga but we never saw who is more powerful, so jumbing to conclusions would be unwise. Think of it what if it was irl, how would things turn out to be? Who could beat who? Then give me ur answer

Last edited:

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hv read every chapter of the manga but we never saw who is more powerful, so jumbing to conclusions would be unwise. Think of it what if it was irl, how would things turn out to be? Who could beat who? Then give me ur answer
Thing is I'm not jumping to conclusions. It was said so by Dimaria and in the Emergency Request: Explain the Mysteries in FT. And what's irl?

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was pretty much obvious by dimaria's behaviour (who was scared like she had seen a ghost) that END was stronger.

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It was pretty much obvious by dimaria's behaviour (who was scared like she had seen a ghost) that END was stronger.

I don't recall saying he is not stronger, but need a reason to y. How was he able to move when she stopped time? There r alot of questions that need to be answered.
Thing is I'm not jumping to conclusions. It was said so by Dimaria and in the Emergency Request: Explain the Mysteries in FT. And what's irl?

Irl = in real life

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't recall saying he is not stronger, but need a reason to y. How was he able to move when she stopped time? There r alot of questions that need to be answered.

Irl = in real life
Him being stronger is the reason why he was able to move through her Age Seal dude. It was stated so by her and in he vol.

Oh. I'm not understanding what you're asking at all not do I see your point

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Him being stronger is the reason why he was able to move through her Age Seal dude. It was stated so by her and in he vol.

Oh. I'm not understanding what you're asking at all not do I see your point

Really? So being stronger means time manipulation is useless against u? In which universe is that logical? So Irene is more powerful than Dimaria but does that mean she can walk freely after Dimaria stopped time? Can Zeref? Can Larcade? Well?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Really? So being stronger means time manipulation is useless against u? In which universe is that logical? So Irene is more powerful than Dimaria but does that mean she can walk freely after Dimaria stopped time? Can Zeref? Can Larcade? Well?
Dimaria clearly mentions in this panel that anyone stronger than Chronos can stop Age Seal.That includes Irene,August and Larcade if he has more M.P.

P.S. why do write everything in black highlight.

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria wins this. Is there any evidence that Larcade has enough mp to walk through Dimaria's time stop? All of his hype either came from himself or from the fact that his haxes can work on those with more mp than him like Irene and Zeref. Even though his haxes work on more people than other spriggans, he still loses to those with faster haxes than RIP like Jacob, Invel, and Dimaria. Although Larcade does have a chance considering that Dimaria is one of the dumbest of the Spriggan 12

natsudragneel1789

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Dimaria clearly mentions in this panel that anyone stronger than Chronos can stop Age Seal.That includes Irene,August and Larcade if he has more M.P.

P.S. why do write everything in black highlight.
Mashima retconned it saying it was End power specifically. In emergency request q&a

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Mashima retconned it saying it was End power specifically. In emergency request q&a
So Dimaria > Eileen as well? Only August knows time magic, so Eileen can't move in her time, if power level isn't a factor.

Anyway. We have precedence of high mp > hax. Larcade takes this quite easily