Discussion - Latest Releases Mega Convo | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Latest Releases Mega Convo

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I found a torrent with Garth Ennis Hitman, unluckily now the tracker is down. When it is up again I'll post the link.

Edit: At 20:00 GMT+1 the tracker is still down, you could try this link.

Edut 2: The tracker is up, here the link

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Once again thanks to John Rx for posting all the recent releases. ^^[br]Posted on: January 11, 2007, 03:01:16 AM_________________________________________________* * *

Just downloaded and read Green Lantern 16. That was cool.

I think I'm going to unsticky this thread though, as we have too many stickied threads already in the AC forum and this one doesn't seem to get much activity anyway.

Thanks, GK! We do have too many stickies after all. :D -- Ichi

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, thanks JohnRx for the new release links. Looks like everyone's still busy after RAW Day. I'm currently enjoying Connor Hawke's mini. Ninjas and arrows, how can you not like it? :D
Sandman Mistery Theater is also great. I can't wait for the next issue :D
But Aquaman is really disappointing, the story just go round and round and round without really solving anything. As for Shadowpact, I was surprised to see the 'pact' got their butt handed after being too confident. Blue Devil rhyming is just hillarious. :D
And the Luna Brother's "Girls" is just, uh... twisted and kinkyawesome. :D

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
:rofl

I jsut read SpiderHam, and you guys oughtta too. XD

'Sign it!'
'No!'
'Sign it!'
'No!'
'Sign it!'
'No!'
'Sign it!'
'No!'

XD And so on, and so forth. That small scene made my day. XD AYGH.[br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 05:10:30 AM_________________________________________________HAHHA. XD And the ending is WIN. XD

Lohnt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
New Avengers 27:
Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex

If their first issue is any indication, new team rocks + Iron Fist is the F$#$^@#^# man.

Wonder who Ronin is... he seemed like one of Cage's old friends... oooooh what if it's his wifey?
[br]Posted on: February 08, 2007, 08:46:59 PM_________________________________________________Also, this being released before Amazing Spiderman pisses me off and annoys the fuck out of me because it's so confusing and messed that we dont know the black costumes deal. He sure doesn't act like he has the symbiote.. but I dunno.. AAARG hate this.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was looking through Leinil's dA and hisjournal was like "NA 27 released!"

thought it was supposed to be next week. o..O Damn. so tempting to click your spoilers. Getting it right now. I've waited all month for this. XD I'm gotten obssesed with Yu. XD Eeek....

but that sucks about Spidey though. >< I'm still wondering why they released NA a weeks earlier. [br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 07:19:07 AM_________________________________________________Holy FUCK!

Shit! He kicked Elektra! Holy shit! Awesome. XD XDXD I LOVE THIS TEAM. I have to say, Black Spidey looks cool. Like a ninja. HAH!

WHO IS RONIN!!! AAH! I LOVE THIS. XD

This is gonna be better than Mighty Avengers. Hell yah.

Lohnt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I dunno, Mighty Avengers has two "new" characters (Ares, Sentry) that if they play their cards right could make the team really interesting like Sabretooth and Mystique add flair to X-men. Also if Iron Man is who I hope he is, it'll definately have 3 "new" characters worth checking out.

On the other hand, except for Ronin, New Avengers has a bunch of old characters in the roster.. so it may get old. It's like Marvel Knights 3.0 or w/e
Still I will wait to decide which of the two titles reads better once they're both released, and the new amazing spiderman is released, since all these things factor into which title reigns supreme.

Speaking of Reign
I was kind of hoping Doc Oc could have been the main villain :/ Stupid Venom, not that I don't love him as a villain but I never imagined he would outlive the rest of the villains, something always told me he would get raped like Carnage was by Sentry sometime down the line.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Re: Latest Releases Mega Convo

True, about Mighty Avengers. Although the Sentry is starting to bore me so easily. D: I jsut don't really like his character much. But Ares interests me, definitely. And also, the whole Iron Man bit of course.

But I still think Leinil can kick Frank Cho's ass. Guys might like Cho's women, but I love Yu's sketchy imagres. Though the way he draws veins scare the crap out of me.

I want to believe Cap is Ronin. XD Who are you thinking Iron Man is, though?

[edit]

Right. I read it again, and Ronin can't be Cap. :( Oh well. He asked Cage if the group talked that much during a fight, so he's probably someone who Cage knew. Also, he called him with 'Yo'. Imagine Cap saying that. Wheee XD

Now who the heck can that be. o.O

Annual X Men ownz. :grin Mystique kicks ass.[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 12:45:21 PM_________________________________________________

JOHN RX FTW! :D

I just have one thing to say about Wolverine Origins.

Logan's son is one heck of a S.O.B. I hate the character already, and I wnt him to die. :oh

And Exiles is looking good, now that Psylocke's in the team. I might as well add this to my 'read' list. YA-HA. New Excalibur as well, mostly just for Sage. I loathe Pete Wisdom.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for posting those links, John! :thumbs
What a great day this is for Marvel readers. :D

wrstljr

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Marvel Latest Releases Thread

I'd just like to say that you rock John Rx...thank you for posting all that stuff I've enjoyed it