Fantasy - Law and Kidd vs Akainu | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Law and Kidd vs Akainu

Who win the fight

• The supernovaes artists duo

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Magmaboy

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Ricko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
After the fight against Big Mom, more I think about it, less I see the Yankou like an invincible threat.
For sure, Law and Kidd had luck in their fight and a really good matchup (against Kaido the result would not be the same).

But how could you imagine those two against the Fleet Admiral ?
Personnaly I can't see them winning, this guy is almost unstoppable, even Marco and Vista could just win a bit time...
And he face all the commanders + Crocodile alone... When you see Izo feat in the last chapter, it's not a small fry... And there is 10 others guys like him...

I really don't see even 2 YC1 level opponent even a threat for him...

Last edited:

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
*Kid/Law would have lost if not for PIS.
*Following chapters they are unable to continue fighting….
*2 Combined SN Captains still aren’t = to Yonkou but they came close….
Akainu burns them to cinders….

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
For now, I say Law and Kid wins.
At minimum, they pushed a buffed BM to extreme diff. I see this version of BM above Akainu, based on his performance against Marineford WB.
Though this may very well change once Akainu shows his powers in the upcoming carc

That said, Akainu has demonstrated abilities similar to Katakuri.....in the sense that he tweaks his body to dodge attacks which could bypass logia intangibility (like haki attacks for example)
He may very well be able to dodge attacks from Law using this technique, which BM couldn't.

I vote for Law and Kid, but could very well see Akainu winning this as well.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because of the state of the duo currently (being unable to move) it was clear that without Big Mom falling and the bombs detonating, she could have continued to fight whereas the duo would not.

It is just pure head canon to say they would have went on to win that fight clean.

Akainu would be far harder to hit than Big Mom. Higher battle IQ than her as well. More destructive abilities.

I think Akainu would attack Kidd and Law mentally as well.

No PIS, Akainu takes this clean.

Perhaps High to Max Diff

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
For now, I say Law and Kid wins.
At minimum, they pushed a buffed BM to extreme diff. I see this version of BM above Akainu, based on his performance against Marineford WB.
Though this may very well change once Akainu shows his powers in the upcoming carc

That said, Akainu has demonstrated abilities similar to Katakuri.....in the sense that he tweaks his body to dodge attacks which could bypass logia intangibility (like haki attacks for example)
He may very well be able to dodge attacks from Law using this technique, which BM couldn't.

I vote for Law and Kid, but could very well see Akainu winning this as well.
Do you still think the duo wins?

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Do you still think the duo wins?
No lol.

I mean, I can still argue they win based on Marineford feats.

But I am moreso going by narrative at this point. Akainu > BM IMO.
- Oda hyped up Akainu's DF boasting one of the highest offensive powers. Given this, I am sure that Akainu can produce attacks as strong as Kamusari, which is enough to one shot Kid (or 2 shot, if we give Kid benefit of doubt since he wasn't really on guard)
- Aokiji (an arguably nerfed one at that) had portrayal over or at least comparable to Blackbeard, and Akainu is a bit stronger than him.
- Assuming Akainu has future sight (I think all admirals are going to have it), he tweaks his body like Katakuri to dodge Law's attacks.

I probably have Akainu as the top 5 strongest alive (bar unknowns like Gorosei, Garling etc), BM for sure wouldn't be there if she was/is alive.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gorosei, Garling etc
Are this those elders?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No lol.

I mean, I can still argue they win based on Marineford feats.

But I am moreso going by narrative at this point. Akainu > BM IMO.
- Oda hyped up Akainu's DF boasting one of the highest offensive powers. Given this, I am sure that Akainu can produce attacks as strong as Kamusari, which is enough to one shot Kid (or 2 shot, if we give Kid benefit of doubt since he wasn't really on guard)
- Aokiji (an arguably nerfed one at that) had portrayal over or at least comparable to Blackbeard, and Akainu is a bit stronger than him.
- Assuming Akainu has future sight (I think all admirals are going to have it), he tweaks his body like Katakuri to dodge Law's attacks.

I probably have Akainu as the top 5 strongest alive (bar unknowns like Gorosei, Garling etc), BM for sure wouldn't be there if she was/is alive.
Why is aokiji nerfed? Is this after his defeat against akainu