Voting Round 1 - Levi Ackerman vs Koutarou Amon | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Levi Ackerman vs Koutarou Amon

Who wins?

• Levi Ackerman

• Koutarou Amon

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What's all this I'm reading...?

I have to remind you that Levi has largely displayed the best quality any good Husband must have: the ability to care for his loved ones!
Not only is he extremely reliable, but he's also a self made man who still believes in humanity despite all the hardships and shit he's been through all his life (Take that Sasuke Uchiha).

Moreover he's a great babysitter, and knows how to keep the house tidy and clean. Anybody would kill to have him as a husby...isn't that right Eren ?

Vote for Levi Pliz ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@uberfayt im supporting your nomination as i dont know TG guy and bc i promised and i never go back on my word thats my Hw way :errr !!! but dont dare to betray me
Thank you Erin-chan for your trust and support :blush Now I can't afford to lose anymore!!...I promise you I'll make Levi reach the top and beat any opponent in the way, no matter who they may be...yes no matter who .... .... :e3

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guess, I'll go with Amon here.
Forgive me for my betrayal @Farfalla.

MSDRCrownless

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Oh, don't mind new little me, just subtly attempting to increase salt production by 25%.

Oh and I'm voting for Amon. Probably. I must give it more time to think. Perhaps I can be convinced otherwise :3c

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Waaait up folks
Although i do know levi is an extremely unique character and is badass asf, but can he really be as good of a husbando like Amon can?
Like,look at these.
He supports.

-----------------------------------------------
He cares ALOT for the ones he loves.

Also, Gentleman asf

Plus, even after losing his humanity and becoming something he once despised, he still protected and fought for the people he cared for.

but wait what? Levi is badass and sexy?
Look at him as well

handsome asf too

Soooo ..:awe

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Waaait up folks
Although i do know levi is an extremely unique character and is badass asf, but can he really be as good of a husbando like Amon can?
Like,look at these.
He supports.

-----------------------------------------------
He cares ALOT for the ones he loves.

Also, Gentleman asf

Plus, even after losing his humanity and becoming something he once despised, he still protected and fought for the people he cared for.

but wait what? Levi is badass and sexy?
Look at him as well

handsome asf too

Soooo ..:awe

All I see is another Levi-wannabe...Oh no I di'n't....! :pjsalt

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't know if this thread is full of hard campaigning or just trying to pour salt everywhere :cookiearf

But even after all of that, I still can't decide who to vote. Someone help me :shootme

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't know if this thread is full of hard campaigning or just trying to pour salt everywhere :cookiearf

But even after all of that, I still can't decide who to vote. Someone help me :shootme

"To all those who are still hesitating...:

get on your feet and just vote dammit!

in my line of work, the moment you doubt yourself you're finished...So just clench your teeth, and hit that 'voting' button in the nape of the neck!! Just like this...

As for which one should you pick...

Trust your instincts!! they'll never let you down...they never did for me (well probably cuz i'm an ackerman and stuff but still...)

Just remember, whatever you pick, is the right pick!! and nobody can tell you otherwise!!!

See ya in the second round then..."

Merry xmas to you all !!

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

in my line of work, the moment you doubt yourself you're finished...So just clench your teeth, and hit that 'voting' button in the nape of the neck!! Just like this...

Trust your instincts!! they'll never let you down...they never did for me (well probably cuz i'm an ackerman and stuff but still...)"

Just remember, whatever you pick, is the right pick!! and nobody can tell you otherwise!!!

See ya in the second round then...

Merry xmas to you all !!

Alright my dear friend
I trust that I'll make the right decision.

Voting for Levi here

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Trust your instincts!! they'll never let you down...they never did for me (well probably cuz i'm an ackerman and stuff but still...)"

See ya in the second round then...
..Husbando?
Where?

All i can see is an emo guy trying too hard to be cool :feelsgoodman

Decide for yourself ppl.
This manly beast or ..Levi?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Had some my doubts at first, but after thinking it a little... Amon is better, like a lot better.

Levi might be your classic badboy crush, with that cold attitude but good will thats common in his type. Amon on the other hand has a personality I would appreciate a lot more. He's also cuter than Levi in some ways, but without losing his manly appeal.

Levi is more popular though. Lets see how it goes :oh

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Levi: "Big thanks to whoever was thoughtful enough to send me this wonderful present...I'm so moved...Merry Christmas to everybody...!!"

Hope you had a nice day :) we are nearing the end of this round and I just want to say: thx to everybody who contributed here, either with love or with salt, or with both ^^
It was really fun :tem let's keep it going ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.