Theory - Limits of Naruto Without Kurama | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Limits of Naruto Without Kurama

so6pww

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a thread after a long time. The last time I created I thread, it was about how Naruto was getting closer to becoming a Rikudo Sennin. While this is not accomplish yet, I think we are on the right track to seeing it.

Note that from his birth, and due to his childhood problem, Naruto has always been identified to Kurama. In fact, no matter what Naruto does, his feats are always linked to Kurama, both by manga characters and by the readers. This is due to the fact that every time Naruto is driven to a corner or to a dangerous situation, the Kyuubi always shows up. However, are Naruto's feats due to Kurama? Could it be that Kurama's chakra or even sage chakra are merely boosting Naruto's feats? These feats include advanced sensing, emotion sensing, regeneration from deep wound, etc. Of course I don't add recent chakra control or distribution or FRS since these are clearly Naruto's own feats. I could ask the following question:

When an Uchiha is driven to his current limit, he unlocks another feat. What happen when gifted Senju or Uzumaki is driven to his limit? What will happen when a Naruto without Kurama will need to go beyond the limit of his body?

Well, I think a lot of things will happen that will reveal Naruto's hidden power. In this thread, I am interesting about his body, the property of regeneration. Against every odds, I am one of the people who thing regeneration is not from Kyuubi, and I also think this property of his body is just a portion of what his true power is.

To understand this, it is important to know that Naruto's body in base mode does not contain Kyuubi's chakra. Rather, it contains only Naruto's physical energy. It may be argue that Naruto's physical energy has been altered by Kyuubi's chakra, but this would be a proof that Naruto has a special body. The reason is that Kyuubi chakra would actually destroy a normal body or kill the person that absorb ( see Cloud ninja who ate Kyuubi meat). Thus for Naruto to resist that toxic chakra, his body has to heal itself every time the chakra leaks leading to possible immunization.

Here, I try to demonstrate that Kyuubi cannot be the reason Naruto can regenerate.

1. The first time Naruto recover from an injury, and its significance

Naruto's body regenerated from an injury the very first time on his way to the country of wave. It was a light wound from a Kunai.

As it was visible, Kyuubi was not giving chakra to Naruto at this time. I think it was a pure regenerative behavior of the cells of Naruto's own body. However, from the comment made throughout the manga, it seems that this was due to Kyuubi. In any case if, whether Kyuubi played a role or not, Naruto's body has gained the ability to regenerate. In fact, I think it was because Naruto's own cells have the healing property that he was able to tolerate Kyuubi's chakra leaking from the seal. Any normal human being would have died as Raikage stated for the cloud ninja who hate Kyuubi flesh.

2. The Second time Naruto regenerated: A major one

Naruto weakened

Kabuto explained how he has destroyed anything that can help him recover. This include connection to Kyuubi chakra

Kyuubi losing his life because Naruto is dying

Naruto woke up

First, I know that as long as Kyuubi and Naruto are connected, they can exchange life force. However, here, we can see that only Naruto has his own life force, but he can even regenerate that life force without Kyuubi's help. Moreover, it is worth noting how Naruto heart stopped beating, and how Tsunade had already failed to heal him. Yet, Naruto woke up. This prove that actually, Naruto's cell have the property to reconstruct anything Kabuto destroyed and to restore his life.

3. The third time Naruto regenerate: boost from Kyuubi or what?

Sasuke pierced through Naruto

Next, here, it is clear Kyuubi took over Naruto's body

Then, Naruto healed at very fast pace

The conclusion most people got from this chapter was that Naruto was healed because of Kyuubi. Clearly, it is undeniable that Kyuubi's chakra played a big role in accelerating Naruto's healing. However, wouldn't Naruto healed anyway even if Kyuubi did not put is chakra in. As far as my analysis goes, Kyuubi's chakra was simply a boost in the regeneration process while the regeneration itself is a property of Naruto's body. Even if Kyuubi did not intervene, Naruto would have healed slowly as he did with the Kunai injury or with Kabuto's attack.

I could bring another panel, but these are the major ones.

4. Back to chapter 661 and 662

In 661 and 662, we see that Naruto has his Biju extracted and his dying. From all the analysis I have seen so far, no one mention that Naruto can regenerate on his own. Rather, everyone is convinced that Naruto will die if no healing or chyo technique is applied. However, I disagree with such analysis.

From the above regeneration cases, it is pretty clear that Naruto can regenerate even without Kyuubi's help. In fact, the reason Naruto is able to be Kyuubi's Jinchurki is because his body can resist the caustic effect of Kyuubi's chakra. Interestingly, I noticed that Kishi is moving in the same direction as my analysis, and this is the only direction that will be consistent with everything given about Naruto so far. How is Kishi doing this?

First, Tsunade is out of juice, and cannot heal Naruto. Second, Sakura also ran out of juice, and Naruto's heart stopped. Next, I doubt Sakura will forfeit her life to save Naruto, and I doubt anyone know Chyo's jutsus there. Thus, the only option left is for Naruto to wake up on his own.

5. Some clues on Naruto's future power up

The first clue is the self healing itself that Naruto will achieve without external help. This self healing and recovering from Biju extraction will be a key that will raise question on Naruto's power. The people who will witness this will be Gaara and Sakura. I am confident in this theory because I think neither Gaara, nor Sakura is going to give his life to save Naruto if Naruto cannot save himself - that is he is powerless without Kyuubi. This will not make any sense. In addition, to make Naruto's self healing from biju extraction epic, Kishi has restate something that is common belief:

Here Zetsus reaffirmed that dying from extraction is an absolute rule

While this can be used by some people to say that Naruto will die, it is usually used by writers to establish the legacy of something special - in this case to show that Naruto is beyond common rules. This is consistent with the connection between Naruto and Rikudo, which suggest that things that are normal to other should not apply to Naruto.

The second clue is solely attached to Gaara's actions. Unlike what most people thought, our predictions were correct. That is the main goal of Kyuubi's request to Gaara is not to heal Naruto. Kyuubi himself know already that Naruto can regenerate, and any external help will be for boosting the process. In the following pages, we can see that Gaara main goal is to take Naruto somewhere else.

Gaara state that Naruto has to recover on the way to their destination. This suggests that healing Naruto is not the priority.

Finally, some people think that by sealing Yin Kyuubi, Naruto will wake up. However, this is not true. If Naruto heart has stop and he cannot regenerate on his own, then it is even impossible to seal biju inside him because he is dead, and the biju will die as well, or simply take his body over. Thus, again, Naruto has to wake up before any sealing. Besides, I hope Naruto will not receive Yin without establishing the legacy of his own power.

Conlusion: The rebirth of the SO6P

Well, as I tried to show, Naruto will recover on his own simply because he has his own power that will allow him to recover. After that, Gaara is taking him to some place where he will discover his own power. As for now, the only thing I know is that Kyuubi told Gaara that the fate of the Shinobi alliance depend on his mission. Moreover, I think without a proper new power, it will be impossible for Naruto to beat Madara's army even with Yin Kyuubi.

Thus, the only thing that come logically from this analysis is a rebirth of Rikudo Sennin. As Naruto has no choice but to draw the least bit of his own power, he will awaken the power that was masked by Kyuubi's presence all his life. Note that every time Naruto tried to go beyond his limit, Kyuubi always came out. This time, it will bring out his own power.

Last edited:

Roman

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Please register to see the content of this post.

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Last edited:

marshall313

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

so6pww

Reaction score
Country
United States

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Last edited:

Roman

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

marshall313

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

so6pww

Reaction score
Country
United States

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

so6pww

Reaction score
Country
United States

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

jiraiyanindo

Reaction score
Country
United States

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki