Semifinal - Loid Forger vs. Sesshomaru | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Loid Forger vs. Sesshomaru

Who wins?

• Loid Forger

• Sesshomaru

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Loid Forger
Spy x Family
Sesshomaru
Inuyasha

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Loid has my vote here!

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
After mai boi Senku lost, i decided to simply forget what happened in the search of a fit and worthy husband, and thanks to a lot of alcohol crasheddeparted on my way to home... but still, this is an event of remarkable challengers, so returned to peek a bit...

Until...

I saw something that blew my mind...

First:

And then...

He dares to:

This... cannot be happening, it's outreagous, a dog on steroids winning against at the Saviour of the Galaxy most loved comedy resource in the most known anime in the world; and the Multi-billionaire cleverest guy in the series of the most well-known card game played worldwide... and even winning with huge amounts of votes!!!!?????

F*CK THAT SHIT

I'M GOING TO PUT SOME ORDER HERE!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This guy...

He is badass.

Oh, yep, he's truly badass in Inuyasha, because... he's a demon, a slayer, a psychopath, an indolent being who simply cares for his own, and nothing else, that's his essence, his dogma, a blind and unquestioning true about himself... and as a demon, got no problem at doing incredibly hostile actions for his desire, like:

He came to bargain for information... "give it to me or your mother dies"!!

HOW CAN HE BE YOUR VOTE!!????

Did you see his minion? He's Jaken, his own valet.

Look:

Imagine you there, unless you're a Masochist, :nono

He has no respect for anyone, but this gurl Rin that can walk at his side

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THAT

SHE
IS
A

MINOR

We have a demon walking with a minor for 300 chapters... at Feudal Era (1600 A.C), and they end

MARRIED!!

She was the best choice!!!!

KaguxSessho SHIPPING 4LIFE

I do assume you will by now understand what kind of guy is this, he's not your choice, he can't be crown as Husbando 2020, let's end this year with no more bad choices, PLEASEE!!!

EVERYTIME YOU SEE HIM AGAIN

SEE HIM LIKE THIS!!!

Oh, man... doing Justice is as a good as a Cigar.

To all the widows of Satan and Kaiba.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Wow that shobu post is amazing. Still gonna vote Sesshoumarou tho just to see what post would happen in the finals. :awe

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
- a very late post -

More reasons to vote for Loid:
1. Can handle a drunk wife pretty well. And let’s be real, if one can deal with that, he can deal with everything.

2. An atheletic man, shown fantastic tennis skills. Yes, we like it when they stay fit!

3. Will sit through awkward family meetings for you

4. He not only works as a spy, but also as a psychiatrist (granted this is part of his undercover persona). Got to love a superhero for mental health care~

5. Will help the kids with not only their studies, but also naptime.
Isn’t it nice to have some peace and quiet in the house.

6. Will eat and appreciate your cooking! We all deserve that

Please consider Loid as your husbando of 2020! :blush

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Alright it's very late to post (again).

But quickly a post just to say why, despite everything on Sesshomaru's past, he's still a worth husband and a developed character.

Here we go

a psychopath, an indolent being who simply cares for his own, and nothing else, that's his essence, his dogma, a blind and unquestioning true about himself... and as a demon, got no problem at doing incredibly hostile actions for his desire, like:
Like I said in all the other rounds, Sesshomaru is a guy who started his life in the very wrong.
He was full of himself and lived a lone life, but this changed through the series when he started to fight alongisde the rest, stopping to care about hismelf and his killer side.

He goes from what Shobu is showing:

To this:

Sesshomaru was a man who was proud of his blood and saw everyone as inferiors, but he changed for the better.
Can he erase what he did in the past? Of course not, but the point of his character development is how he starts to use his powers for the better.

He has no respect for anyone, but this gurl Rin that can walk at his side
False.

Rin is the main source of his development, but that's what leads for him to change his interactions with other people.

Rin is the person that makes him change for the better at first, and it's the key of his growth.
This is because she's a little girl who is extremely vulnerable, she doesn't challenge him, she doesn't try to fight or kill him simply because she isn't a demon or an adult warrior like the rest.

She's a girl who had an awful treatament in the past, and who was abandoned, but Sesshomaru had mercy, and took care of her.
This shows that, even on his days of dangerous person, Sesshomaru had his limits.

Another thing: Rin was a dead girl, killed and abandoned by everyone, but Sesshomaru resurrected her.

SEE HIM LIKE THIS!!!

False again.

:Haha

Before I start to say anything, let me tell you that I ship Sesshomaru x Kagura, the second ship I care the most in the series.
Sesshomaru is no lolicon, pedo, or whatever. His bond with Rin (the kid) is of a father-daughter, or mentor, through all the canon series.

Never, in the manga nor original anime, there are romantic interactions or feeling from him to her.

My point with this is to remark that Sesshomaru acted like an adult with mercy towards a child, and took good care of her while learning to save and care to even other people. He went from a demon full-of-himself guy, to a decent person, starting with having mercy on a dead kid.

(Showing again:
Taking his newborn babies to safety)

I know Loid is the popular choice, and I can see why, he has far less flaws and a more clear past, while Sesshomaru was never a saint.
The point of his good side is, again, how much he grew, and how all the "he's a psycho and a killer" aspect is something from the past, something that he changed, pretty similar to even Vegeta in that aspect.

It's okay if he doesn't pass this round, just wanted to point how great of a character, and of a husbando he is.
That's why he made it to the semi-finals, with that many amount of points.

:blush

Thanks for reading!

(„• ֊ •„)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.