Final Match - Loid Forger vs. Vegeta | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Loid Forger vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

• Loid Forger

• Vegeta

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Loid Forger
Spy x Family
Vegeta
Dragon Ball

Great Finale- The Husbandos will fight it out in their own 1 vs. 1 Battle thread.
- The battle will be decided with a poll.
- You are allowed to vote for one Husbando.
- After 5 days, the Husbando with the most votes will win.
- In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.

Last edited:

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Previous campaigns:
Story
Get yourself a man who
Father
Husbando

Loid Forger

I've been talking about many aspects of Loid but now it's time to sum it all up.

Backstory:
Loid is a war orphan who was at some point recruited to be a spy. His reason for accepting was simple: he wanted to build a world where children wouldn't have to cry like he did when he lost his parents to the war. For the same reason his main goal is to achieve world peace.

Appearance and personality:
Loid is blonde, have blue eyes, is tall and very good looking. He usually wears a suit but can also be seen wearing jeans and a shirt in more informal situations (like when at home).

He is charming and elegant. He has a gentle personality, always attentive and kind. His intelligence ranks high and he is open minded, despising descrimination, as seen when he got angry when he was told women should do all the housework.

As a spy he is very talented, hardworking and a true badass. He has great marksman skills and is trained in hand to hand combat. In addition, his high intelligence and amazing disguising ability allows him to gain the upper hand no matter how hard the situation.

As a husband:
He is respectful and kind. He is the kind of man that worries about your well being, values you and admires you. However, who would have thought that this kind of man can also be determined, sexy and a true badass.

Someone that proposes while fighting bad guys with a big ass explosion on the background, and all this while wearing a suit:

Come on this gotta be the most badass proposal in manga history:

And let's not forget their first date invite:

This man is so reliable he won't stand you up even if he is tired and bleeding:

And he will spoil you:

As a father:

As awesome as he is as a husbando, I have to say his fatherly relationship with Anya is one of the most loveable things of this manga.
Anya is a quirky but really charismatic little girl and her interactions with Loid are nothing but endering.

For someone who is forced to become a father out of nowhere Loid is doing great. After a rough beginning, where he had trouble understanding her, they got to get along wonderfully. Even though he needs Anya for world peace, he tries not to be too hard on her and put her hapiness first. After all, he almost blew up his most important mission cause someone made his daughter cry by being mean and disrespectful.

If you make Anya cry his hand might slip :teehee

He he a strict educator but he is also very loveable as a dad. He gives Anya presents:

And rents a whole castle + plays the hero in a "rescue princess Anya" play for her birthday party. After all, badass daddy always comes to the rescue:

but sometimes Anya just needs some cuddles

Vote for this loveable badass.
Vote Loid

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am a simple guy,I see Loid and I vote for him.

Vageta is also good but I promised to juvii I will support Loid as he is one of my favourites so voting Loid.

Last edited:

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
This is tough, but I'll have to go with Vegeta. I like Loid and he's got a lot of potential to be an amazing husband, but SxF is still at its early stages. At this point, he still can't compete with a character who died for his son and wife, but I'm certain he'll reach that level at some point.

Last edited:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So on one side we have a Spy from anime CIA...

On the other side an angry space monkey with supernatural spiky hair and more colours than a xmas tree...

Vote Vegeta guys :lambirb

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Vote for Vegeta everybody!,

a few votes are fine and well but if he had over 9000(:fan) that'd be really swell!

I'm the official Campaign Mascot by the way...:heh

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Vote for Vegeta everybody!,

a few votes are fine and well but if he had over 9000(:fan) that'd be really swell!

I'm the official Campaign Mascot by the way...:heh
Official Mascot...
Chibi and domesticated?:rolleyes:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you all for supporting Vegeta all the way to the finals :D

Good luck @Juviii I haven't reached very far in Spy x Family, but from the little I've read and from your awesome campaign, Loid seems like a great character!

Now the point I really want to bring home about Vegeta is that he’s been on both sides of the spectrum. He’s been the ultimate evil and the ultimate good. I won’t shy away from mentioning the awful things he’s done because like I mentioned before, he’s not perfect. Far from it. But his journey from this:

To this:

Is quite remarkable.​

As with every character who languishes in the gray area, there’s always a moment where perspective is found, and for Vegeta that happened in the Buu saga.

Vegeta aligned himself with an evil Wizard for the sake of power. He was still, at that point, obsessed with beating Goku. He didn’t allow himself to see the bigger picture, that the wizard and his creature, Majin Buu, had every intention of killing everyone on earth. When it finally registered to Vegeta that it would include his family, it clicked for him. He didn’t suddenly have a personality transplant and decided to save everyone. He decided the world was worth saving for the sake of his family. As foundations go, that was a pretty solid one for him to stand on when finally making the choice to fully align himself with Earths heroes.

Saying your husbando would die for the people he loves is all well and good, but Vegeta has actually done it. Please take a moment to watch this video. It sums up Vegeta’s moment of atonement for the things he’s done.

There were always hints that there was more to Vegeta than we were allowed to see. We got glimpses of the man beneath all the anger and resentment. That became more evident with time. He's still a very proud man but he's more mellow, he's affectionate with his family (mostly when no one's looking), he's a friend you can count on to have your back in any situation, a mentor to those that need guidance, a warrior who will defend until his last breath.

Seeing how hard he's worked and how far he's come to be the man his family and friends can all be proud of, please vote Vegeta as Husbando 2019 :blush

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Loid Forger

is the best
Husband

He can make a woman happy

and
Father

Fun fact:
He started reading Anya's favourite manga

and he's now on volume 12

and he plays with her even if it's embarassing

He is a proud dad

Vote for this wonderful family

Vote for the badass hero

Vote Loid

Last edited:

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Keep voting for Vegeta guys,every vote matters! Lets have him win this! Best Husbando 2k19!

He comes in all popular colors! Leave him a Vote,cause he's the G.O.A.T!

#OfficialCampaignMascotCommercial #HW #2K19 #LeaveAVote #Be #A #G.O.A.T

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Never really thought much of Vegeta as a husbando until Bel's campaign but I still have to go with Loid. He's only at the beginning and he's already that good! :sexyarf:hurr

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Never really thought much of Vegeta as a husbando until Bel's campaign but I still have to go with Loid. He's only at the beginning and he's already that good! :sexyarf:hurr
If people can finally see his true character instead of the hard outer layer he shows then my job is done :blush

Status
Not open for further replies.