Looking for a cleaner/typesetter !!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Looking for a cleaner/typesetter !!!!

Sherlupin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello,

I am currently searching for a cleaner and a typesetter for a manga series. Tantei Gakuen Q is a detective/adventure/comedy manga that I really really like, and so do a lot of people.

The story: Detective School Q is the story of a group of young students from Class Q of Dan Detective School (DDS), a prestigious and renowned detective academy founded by Morihiko Dan, the most famous detective in Japan, and the adventures and mysteries they unfold and solve together. They eventually work against Pluto, a mysterious organization which creates almost fool-proof plans that only a handful of detectives can solve.

It has been translated up to chapter 77: http://mangafox.me/manga/tantei_gakuen_q/

Luckily, I have managed to found someone who could translate the rest of the series, actually she has already translated 3 chapters! (78,79 and 80)

For we are now looking for someone who would be willing to make it available to everyone

I already posess good quality scans, so all there is to do is to type the text in

please send me a PM or ask questions if you are interested

Rocketman

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to try to do some typesetting. I have photoshop. Need to know how the whole thing works. Is it read left to right or right to left and what is the time frame? Could I a one page to try out.?