Help Wanted - Looking for Manga team | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Wanted Looking for Manga team

TenshiComics

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello everyone this will be our first post!

We will be launching a publishing company in North America focusing on light novels and manga therefore we are looking for people to help in the project. We currently have a few projects going on but are looking for more help. We would appreciate anyone who can draw for mangas and light novels, or can write the stories for mangas and light novels. We are based in Canada but via the internet we can work with anyone. If interested please send me a message along with a portfolio or a sample story. For the drawings we would like to see previous manga work and if none has been done then manga style pictures would be fine. For the writing part we would like either a short story, the beginning of a story, or the brainstorming process. We are still small and have not launched but will be hopefully this year. We are excited to be working with you!

Please feel free to ask questions.
Thank you.
Tenshi Comics.

sugoimasta69

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hello, I am a writer that's very interested in this. Could you pm me your contact info, since it's far easier than posting here?

Regards, P.S Helbo

Janin4stories

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hello I am a writer who loves manga stories and I started writing a story this year and its rather more on adventure and mix of magical people and people who don't have magic. I can also draw but Im still not very good at drawing manga. Please PM me if you are interested. It would be really nice and I hope you still reply even if you're not into writers like me. I will submit y story if yur message reaches me. Thank you very much! :)
And Im still 16 by the way :)