Software - Looking for software for auditing and tracking reports | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Software Looking for software for auditing and tracking reports

Judith Mizell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So my boss finally saw the light. He's allowed us to make proposals about the changes that we want implemented. I'm thinking about how hard it is for me to track the reports (due dates and developments) that I need for my subordinates. In addition, I want a software that can make my life easier when I do audits.

So my question is, is there a software that is similar to what I'm looking for? Maybe recommend me what you use in your company? I'm going to search online later and look for possible software.

Advice and suggestions all welcome. Thanks!

Sheri Hawkins

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Maybe you would not be able to get so many replies in here but atleast let me try.

Of course there are softwares available to make work easier and efficient. You may check in the web the available ones but do not rely on reviews too much as it tends to be subjective.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What is your major? If it's accounting or something, then you either went to a bad school, or you forgot about Quickens and software like that.

Judith Mizell

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe you would not be able to get so many replies in here but atleast let me try.

Of course there are softwares available to make work easier and efficient. You may check in the web the available ones but do not rely on reviews too much as it tends to be subjective.
I did look via Google and found these two: this is the one from ETQ and this is the one from BMC. I like both of their features. Which one do you think is better? And now that you mention it, the one by BMC has lots of good reviews. Now I'm thinking maybe they did some hocus-pocus to make their online reputation good.

What is your major? If it's accounting or something, then you either went to a bad school, or you forgot about Quickens and software like that.
I'm a Psych major LOL

plushdangerous

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was in a similar situation too, we convinced the management to improve our current system and automate it for faster and efficient output. We are currently using ETQ's CM software.