What-If - Madara vs 3 Original Admirals | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What-If Madara vs 3 Original Admirals

Who wins

• Madara

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Aokiji/Kuzan/ Kizaru

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Madara never used anything but Susano'o

IIRC it was stated Madara mastered all techniques of the Mangekyou sharingan.

But don't bother, Naruto is very inconsistent regarding the Mangekyou or Rinnengan.
I never recall that statement
Mangekyou sharingan only has limited but unqiue skills to each user, madara cannot do all abilities of a MS only from his own eye
For example, madara needs to have kakashi eye to use the dimension warp jutsu...

Admirals might win here coz they can fight for days while madara doesnt have large stock of stamina like naruto,also coz madara doesnt have CoA to hit admirals

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Mardara because he has the speed and defenses.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
So I'm going to lean towards Madara. & here's why.

As a final villain Madara defeated the 5 Kages with a reanimated body + Senju cells etc. He could have easily done so with his main body. To when he was back in, killed Sasuke, Naruto & sealed all the biju inside himself. To ascend to SO6P Tier. So he's a team buster already.

Perfect Susanoo.able to carve up mountains and restructure the land.
Replacement jutsus & Shadow Clones
Limbo invisible clones of Madara
Uchiha fan which reflects attacks.
Sharingan Genjutsu & visual depth perception.
Madara in his real body was shit by all the Bijui the 9taild included. And he lost an arm, that's good durability on top of hella of evasiveness.
All of this not to mention the So6P powers he has because of his Rinnegan.

The admirals are all strong, durable and fast. Have elemental bodies and attacks on top of Haki to defend and attack with.

I just believe Madara is too evasive, & has many clone abilities combines with a very strong passive ability in the Sharingan & Rinnegan abilities to be able to start dropping Admirals with Genjutsu & soul RIP. Or Shinra tensei a magma fist at Akoji.

Madara is just loaded with enough abilities to out maunever the Admirals imo

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I'm going to lean towards Madara. & here's why.

As a final villain Madara defeated the 5 Kages with a reanimated body + Senju cells etc. He could have easily done so with his main body. To when he was back in, killed Sasuke, Naruto & sealed all the biju inside himself. To ascend to SO6P Tier. So he's a team buster already.

Perfect Susanoo.able to carve up mountains and restructure the land.
Replacement jutsus & Shadow Clones
Limbo invisible clones of Madara
Uchiha fan which reflects attacks.
Sharingan Genjutsu & visual depth perception.
Madara in his real body was shit by all the Bijui the 9taild included. And he lost an arm, that's good durability on top of hella of evasiveness.
All of this not to mention the So6P powers he has because of his Rinnegan.

The admirals are all strong, durable and fast. Have elemental bodies and attacks on top of Haki to defend and attack with.

I just believe Madara is too evasive, & has many clone abilities combines with a very strong passive ability in the Sharingan & Rinnegan abilities to be able to start dropping Admirals with Genjutsu & soul RIP. Or Shinra tensei a magma fist at Akoji.

Madara is just loaded with enough abilities to out maunever the Admirals imo
I had to nerf Madara here. He doesnt have access too genjutsu or Hashirama healing or the Admirals have no counter to either

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I wasn't including Senju cells or SM that he stole. But can't nerfed his Genjutsu too much of a handicap.

The Admirals biggest advantage imo is their physical state of being an element and their crazy AoE for their attacks. Madara however is a beast.. and has mad feats of him taking on his series top tiers.

Deleted member 169696

I had this argument way back in the day and people argued that genjutsu wouldn't work anyways cuz it only affects people who have chakra. OP characters don't have no chakra.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had this argument way back in the day and people argued that genjutsu wouldn't work anyways cuz it only affects people who have chakra. OP characters don't have no chakra.
It is a wide spread common belief all humans have chakra and pathways in which energy flows. It's not a Naruto only concept.

Madara could easily genjutsu them.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Genjutu also wouldn't work with three Admirals helping each other with access to CoO, unless the jutsu can be cast on each one simultaneously. It really depends on how good his Genjutsu was. I don't really recall it being that impressive or useful for anybody outside Itachi, who was overpowered with it.

Madara would have an advantage and low-diff any 1 Admiral. Akainu probably would be hardest to overcome, as we've seen he has yet unexplained powers that defy even Haki/Logia interactions. There's no telling what that ability can do. Maybe he could even tank amaterasu and just... regenerate. They can do that, Logia, regenerate. So they have healing where Madara doesn't. And their intangibility would likely steal the win for them straight up. Madara would be too surprised and would react too late before getting hit with a three-way.

I mean, Zehahahah! Even the old man (Whitebeard) was expecting it from Kuzan, and he STILL got surprised and his spear frozen, and him almost with it! Logia hax is no joke...

Not to mention these guys are all at least decent strategists. Wouldn't be hard to team up and fight him like the 5 Kage did. Only in this case Madara would not have access to Hashirama's overpowered abilities or Edo Tensei to deal with them.

And Haki. Advanced Haki would murder Madara. But only if he didn't Genjutu or use some kind of Rinnegan power. Rinnegan is what throws it. The real question for me is: Can Rinnegan absorb the admirals themselves? Because if so it's instant-win for Madara! And if it can at least absorb Haki, it's still an low-difficulty fight for him.

I voted Madara at first, but then changed it again to Admirals. I forgot Aoikiji. There is no way a more or less normal man is going to survive getting frozen solid. His fate would be Diamond Jozu's. With broken limbs.

Remember, 1 arm. 1 hand. Hell, several fingers frostbitten or burnt. That's all it takes and he can't form seals no more like he could. Zehahahah! Or did he have access to 1 hand sealing or Sharingan doing it for him?

Susanoo would not work. It is durable, sure, but not on the scale to stop Akainu and Aoikiji. Aoijiki might be able to make it brittle enough. Akainu would just melt the ground and cause it to sink. We know it can be melted... Kizaru's kick is one of those hax things whereby it HAS to be nerfed or he instant-kills everybody. But I'd see it as fair to nerf him given Madara has no means of countering Kizaru's element. He'd just turn it into a stamina fight. And then there are those AoE attacks. If they even have an inkling from CoO, they will just unleash their own Elemental style Buster Call and that be the end of it, since meteors got low-diffed by the likes of Law, Doffy and Fujitora. No way are several asteroids going to do anything but hurt Madara's visibility, which won't bother CoO practitioners.

So again, it all depends on how the powers interact. Rinnegan absorption is scary. And if Madara has the ability to rip out souls... like Pain did, well... uh... not sure if Haki blocks that. Maybe CoC? We know Soul Pocus from Big Mom didn't affect Jinbei. I could see work-arounds. But really, access to Rinnegan is just what makes it all so muddled.

I will say that Madara pre-Rinnegan (which he activated ONLY after receiving Hashirama's cells, so technically this debate requires he have Hashirama's powers, if we insist on him having Rinnegan. Otherwise, It's all pre-Rinnegan Madara. And Pre-Rinnegan Madara will go the same way just about everybody but Whitebeard has gone when facing the Three Admirals.)

Deleted member 169696

It is a wide spread common belief all humans have chakra and pathways in which energy flows. It's not a Naruto only concept.

Madara could easily genjutsu them.
Except in Naruto it presented a bit differently. Technicalities...

Also doubt that Madara can cancel admirals' elemental attacks either for that very same reason.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Except in Naruto it presented a bit differently. Technicalities...

Also doubt that Madara can cancel admirals' elemental attacks either for that very same reason.
It really isnt... the only difference is that in that in Naurto they are able to manipulate that energy and bring it outside of the body.

Madara's Sunano'o alone counters all 3 admirals. Summoning Kyuubi is also something troublesome for the 3 Admirals.

Kyuubi coated in Suano'o...

Madara has an answer to each of their abilities whereas the Admirals have no answer to half of Madara's arsenal
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I already said Madara doesnt have access to Genjutsu, or Hashirama Sage mode or it would be an annihilation on his part.

So genjutsu doesnt matter in this particular scenario... none of the Admirals could break Tsukyomi

Deleted member 169696

@Lexusflame well, I don't even know what to say to that. The chakra system presented in Naruto is a concept inspired by myths, it doesn't exist in reality anyways. All OP characters have is haki. And it's not chakra.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Lexusflame well, I don't even know what to say to that. The chakra system presented in Naruto is a concept inspired by myths, it doesn't exist in reality anyways. All OP characters have is haki. And it's not chakra.
Right. I agree with you, but the CONCEPT of chakras and gates are very real and well over 2 billion people in the world believe in it... even medical professionals study chakra networks for homeopathic medicine

And I know this is neither here nor there, but a chakra network is a very real thing.

So I do 100% believe in my fictional scenario of equally fictional Fighters that Madara can acces their chakra networks to manipulate it.

For fun I should give Madara sage mode with the understanding that it works like Haki lol since it basically does hahahaha and likewise the Admiral can use haki like chakra to protect themselves from genjutsu assaults

Deleted member 169696

Right. I agree with you, but the CONCEPT of chakras and gates are very real and well over 2 billion people in the world believe in it... even medical professionals study chakra networks for homeopathic medicine

And I know this is neither here nor there, but a chakra network is a very real thing.

So I do 100% believe in my fictional scenario of equally fictional Fighters that Madara can acces their chakra networks to manipulate it.

For fun I should give Madara sage mode with the understanding that it works like Haki lol since it basically does hahahaha and likewise the Admiral can use haki like chakra to protect themselves from genjutsu assaults
Mhmmm I dunno bout that mhmmm.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
You are absolutely correct, Lexusflame. Chakras are very real. They are our body's electromagnetic network. Every cell in us produces magnetic fields, and our blood contains iron, which permanently magnetizes to that field. The overall charge, if I'm not mistaken, is where we get the +/- signifier for blood types, (A,B positive, and the like).

What we call chakras is how those billions, of billions of magnetic fields are organized. At least from what I understand of the topic. Energetic medicine has been around for ages and Indian and Chinese medicinal practice, as well as homeopathy, are based on it. As is nutritional response testing and several similar means of electromagnetically observing the body. MRI scans, which stand for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, is even used in Western style medicine. There's no escaping the viability and truth of this.

Unless you're part of the quantitative materialism cult in science, which is obsessed with counting particles and numbering everything. Zehahahah!

So yeah, we could argue easily that the Three Admirals have Chakra. But we could just as easily say Haki IS their use of their chakra, just a different form, like with the Samurai from the Iron Country.

Lexusflame, have you ever considered maybe dividing these debates into "House rules"?" That is, which universe's rules are taking precidence? What I mean is, are the Three admirals suddenly teleporting into the 1st Great Shinobi World War, or has Madara Rinneganned himself into One Piece at Marinford? Because I feel completely reconciling different fighting mechanics and universal rules simply is too much to give definitive answers. But using an "In House" concept does. "Like, if they're in OPverse, then its form of life-energy expression is the qualifying explanation for stuff. So No chakra as Madara knows it, and his own would have limits or changes. Excellent example: No Genjutsu.

Deleted member 169696

Anyhow, haki and chakra are two very different concepts. You can't perform jutsus without chakra however you can use DF powers without haki.

Rinnengan only works against jutsus, theoretically speaking it shouldn't be able to absorb elemental DF attacks.

As for the genjutsu thing I'll have to do some research first, but from what I remember Naruto characters all have chakra systems that are quite different from what is presented in Buddhism/Hinduism.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyhow, haki and chakra are two very different concepts. You can't perform jutsus without chakra however you can use DF powers without haki.

Rinnengan only works against jutsus, theoretically speaking it shouldn't be able to absorb elemental DF attacks.

As for the genjutsu thing I'll have to do some research first, but from what I remember Naruto characters all have chakra systems that are quite different from what is presented in Buddhism/Hinduism.
What is their answer when Marada uses Chibaku Tensei and litterally summons a black hole?

They cant fight against gravity... they can't prevent Madara from stealing their Souls with his Human Path ability where there is no defense?

Many summons (Animal Path) to at least distract so he can systematically 1 v 1 each Admiral.

Madra would just be playing with them. The second he uses Chibaku Tensei, it's over.

And finally... what happens when on top of everything else Madara starts raining Meteors down on them for the hell of it? The chaos alone puts them at a devastating disadvantage.

Deleted member 169696

What is their answer when Marada uses Chibaku Tensei and litterally summons a black hole?

They cant fight against gravity... they can't prevent Madara from stealing their Souls with his Human Path ability where there is no defense?

Many summons (Animal Path) to at least distract so he can systematically 1 v 1 each Admiral.

Madra would just be playing with them. The second he uses Chibaku Tensei, it's over.

And finally... what happens when on top of everything else Madara starts raining Meteors down on them for the hell of it? The chaos alone puts them at a devastating disadvantage.
I didn't say the three Admirals would win.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
So yea I didnt wanna geek out or confuse anybody. Giving the definitions of chakra & even Haki. It would be safe to assume the other verse character have this quality it is just an unexplored and tapped, and unknown lifeforce/supernatural power. (House Rules)
It's only fair if we're gonna have chakra vs Haki/DF powers...

As for Madara absorbing the admorals with his Rinnegan or their attacks..He cant...he can only absorb elements that are made up out of chakra ex.Kisame waters attacks or any fire attack....The Admirals attacks and body are not made up out of chakra. Therefore he cannot absorb them.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany

1. What should be their answer, did we see some guys swallow in their? It was used to create a moon didnt it?

2. For that he must hit and with observation haki they are on the same level then a sharingan with "futuresight". Even if he catches one, the two others could interfere.

3. His summons would be fodder nothing more.

4. That move... never killed anyone...? They just need to break the black thing and it is cancelled.

5. Well they survive thanks to their logiaimmunities and madara dies because he isnt a zombie in this fight. Otherwise akainu can throw meteors too.