Theory - Mael's use of sunshine is different than escanor | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Mael's use of sunshine is different than escanor

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
That is not how it work lmao.

I didn't need to show anything since I doesn't need to prove anything lol.

You are the one who said that others know it like the DK, then show me that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That is not how it work lmao.

I didn't need to show anything since I doesn't need to prove anything lol.

You are the one who said that others know it like the DK, then show me that.
you also need to show me that no one knew about it. then I'll show mine

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
you also need to show me that no one knew about it. then I'll show mine
The manga stated that only the DK know it.
That is it.

Are you that stupid lol? How much in denial are you? You are going against the manga itself lol.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
The manga stated that only the DK know it.
That is it.

Are you that stupid lol? How much in denial are you? You are going against the manga itself lol.
the manga showed that DK knew it But the manga also said that gowther knows everything about everyone he just sees which indirectly means that gowther knew about Mel OG magic

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
the manga showed that DK knew it But the manga also said that gowther knows everything about everyone he just sees which indirectly means that gowther knew about Mel OG magic
Show me that then.

You are inventing shit now lol. The manga never said that about Gowther, nice fanfic.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Show me that then.

You are inventing shit now lol. The manga never said that about Gowther, nice fanfic.
Well you are in denial well I don't know if that stupid brain of yours remember that during the previous holy war when king and Diane were inside dolor and glox there when gowther just appeared out of nowwhere in font of glox and said showing his brain that he knows everything about them even things which they don't know by themselves just with one look

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Well you are in denial well I don't know if that stupid brain of yours remember that during the previous holy war when king and Diane were inside dolor and glox there when gowther just appeared out of nowwhere in font of glox and said showing his brain that he knows everything about them even things which they don't know by themselves just with one look
Lol, like I said, you have nothing that show that Gowther know anything at all toward everything like you stated lmao.

A true stupid fanfic.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Lol, like I said, you have nothing that show that Gowther know anything at all toward everything like you stated lmao.

A true stupid fanfic.
if he can know about dolor and gloxinia with one look then he had seen meliodas many times then obviously he knows about his OG magic

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
if he can know about dolor and gloxinia with one look then he had seen meliodas many times then obviously he knows about his OG magic
Lol nope, he didn't see it since even Gowther doesn't know it.

No one know about it as Meliodas never used it, it is that difficult for you to understand lmao.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Lol nope, he didn't see it since even Gowther doesn't know it.

No one know about it as Meliodas never used it, it is that difficult for you to understand lmao.
excatly right its too difficult for your stupid brain to understand.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
excatly right its too difficult for your stupid brain to understand.
Look like you switched into retard mode now, since you have nothing to say to prove your fanfic point lol.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
so just leave it already
Look like you switched into retard mode now, since you have nothing to say to prove your fanfic point lol.
not that it's just that your permanent retarded brain does not understand anything so it's better not to argue with a fool and waste my Time...... oh sorry I forgot that you're a fool that's why you won't even understand this.
just leave it already we'll when time comes

titantron91

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think they work a bit similar, I think Mael was quite buff in this image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVw2wrgVAAI7ObA.jpg
But yeah there might be a difference. Mael's use of Sunshine seems to radiate more sunlight while Escanor's use of Sunshine makes him buffer instead.

I also think the Commandments actually make Mael weaker, since Darkness is actually harmful to Goddesses. So 60K Estarossa is actually weaker than Base Mael. How strong Base Mael actually is, I am not really sure at all.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Alright If gowther knows everything why did meliodas state "Now that i awoke to this power i will no longer stay in the mortal plane" it literally shows meliodas just awakened it in that chapter and never used it because he was afraid.

If anything meliodas is probably older than gowther ever has. Gowther isnt close to meliodas where he knows everything. Gowther isnt omniscient.

Also gowther statement only implies to the one which was AM meliodas who led the commandments.

Think about it this way if gowther knows the peak of sunshine why would he still state mael is equal?? In fact demon clan>>>goddess clan but the reason why they kept the balance was because they made alliance with 4 clans.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright If gowther knows everything why did meliodas state "Now that i awoke to this power i will no longer stay in the mortal plane" it literally shows meliodas just awakened it in that chapter and never used it because he was afraid.

If anything meliodas is probably older than gowther ever has. Gowther isnt close to meliodas where he knows everything. Gowther isnt omniscient.

Also gowther statement only implies to the one which was AM meliodas who led the commandments.

Think about it this way if gowther knows the peak of sunshine why would he still state mael is equal?? In fact demon clan>>>goddess clan but the reason why they kept the balance was because they made alliance with 4 clans.
Bro why do you keep arguing against factual evidence in the manga ? There was a balance between the Demons and Goddesses, that is a fact, both sides had a hard time defeating each other that's why a truce was made between the 2

Also, Mael and Meliodas are comparable not equal, because Mael's power increases and decreases due to the Sun Grace, it is not constant so he can't equal Meliodas, who's power is constant

Also you guys need to stop wanking Mel's magic power, we don't know anything at all but you insist on using the dialogue out of context to make him seem OP, over hype and over speculate
I think they work a bit similar, I think Mael was quite buff in this image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVw2wrgVAAI7ObA.jpg
But yeah there might be a difference. Mael's use of Sunshine seems to radiate more sunlight while Escanor's use of Sunshine makes him buffer instead.

I also think the Commandments actually make Mael weaker, since Darkness is actually harmful to Goddesses. So 60K Estarossa is actually weaker than Base Mael. How strong Base Mael actually is, I am not really sure at all.
I works the same, it's hard to tell if Mael's physique changes because he's already buff, the changes probably wouldn't be noticeable until 11:00+ when Mael overtakes Ludociel/Meliodas tier characters in power

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Also, Mael and Meliodas are comparable not equal, because Mael's power increases and decreases due to the Sun Grace, it is not constant so he can't equal Meliodas, who's power is constant
Official translation and FKS own translation says otherwise.
Also you guys need to stop wanking Mel's magic power, we don't know anything at all but you insist on using the dialogue out of context to make him seem OP, over hype and over speculate
Wanking? The feat is right there, the potent of his magic power had the capability of making the DK shock and destroy his body completely not some mere cut by a blade what so ever.
In fact manga stream also implies mael IS equal to meliodas by saying this

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Official translation and FKS own translation says otherwise.

Wanking? The feat is right there, the potent of his magic power had the capability of making the DK shock and destroy his body completely not some mere cut by a blade what so ever.
In fact manga stream also implies mael IS equal to meliodas by saying this
Bro how can they be equal if Mael’s PL increases and decreases throughout the day & Mel’s stays the same ?

Use your head

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bro how can they be equal if Mael’s PL increases and decreases throughout the day & Mel’s stays the same ?

Use your head
gowther knows sunshine very well and he knows it since he's been created for who knows long after OG gowther being imprisoned. So the statements doesn't override how inconsistent sunshine is. If a character knows something of that someone's power very well without thought then it can be taken as reliable, but other than that you can see how gowther described mael having "enough power to equal meliodas" according to MS.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
gowther knows sunshine very well and he knows it since he's been created for who knows long after OG gowther being imprisoned. So the statements doesn't override how inconsistent sunshine is. If a character knows something of that someone's power very well without thought then it can be taken as reliable, but other than that you can see how gowther described mael having "enough power to equal meliodas" according to MS.
You’re literally dodging the question

How can Mael and Meliodas be equals if Sunshine causes Mael’s power to increase and decreases constantly throughout the day ?

It’s literally common sense, they’re equal for a split moment in the day then one is stronger than the other

Mael is stronger during the day & Mel is stronger at night

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
You’re literally dodging the question

How can Mael and Meliodas be equals if Sunshine causes Mael’s power to increase and decreases constantly throughout the day ?

It’s literally common sense, they’re equal for a split moment in the day then one is stronger than the other

Mael is stronger during the day & Mel is stronger at night
Lmao, completely nonsense.

He isn't Escanor and Meliodas hold back a fucking lot.

Nice wank on Mael despite him running away from Mel without using any OG power at all.

Mel's power is God level, he isn't since he use the part of a power from a God at 50% lol.

Meliodas's power is literally higher, it affect the Human world like them and can hakai them on command.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only time Mael & Mel being equal makes fucking sense is if Mael’s base or night time PL = Mel’s base, Demon Mark or Assault Mode

When Sunshine is active Mael’s PL is constantly growing with each second that passing so how the fuck can Meliodas equal Mael when Sunshine is active ?
Lmao, completely nonsense.

He isn't Escanor and Meliodas hold back a fucking lot.

Nice wank on Mael despite him running away from Mel without using any OG power at all.
They were equal on Bellion’s flashback, we don’t know why he retreated, until we get confirmation, this post is irrelevant headcannon

We already have confirmation that Mael towards noon is far beyond Ludociel who is comparable to Meliodas

Meliodas wasn’t even stronger than the masters back then so y’all can keep fanboying & keep overhyping him to make yourselves feel better

It’s literally stated in the manga itself