Games - Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game | Page 44 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Third party opinion.
Marm - I was convinced you were town until Gajeel flipped. You did well to keep the town at bay. Seems you're always busy lol. Congrats.
Bel - did you get your boobs out? Seriously though, well done. I'm not impressed because I come to expect these type of wins from you, senpai~
Mafia in general - got unlucky but found the way home. Good kill decisions all the way. The righteous winners.
Asako - Shame your fellow 'town' peeps couldn't come thru. Even your results felt ignored. Good game all round tho.
GrySun - f*ck u. Haha, nice work.
Cres - did get the feeling I needed my lawyer when we were pitted against each other. Idk how they chose you to lynch, even the detective voted for me. Hope you can play again soon.
JamesRye - you were my first third party kill :blush Nothing personal or random, Asako I wanted to keep alive so she was not an option.
gnut - good call on the assassin, hope your other call worked out.
Sam - as an Australian you should understand basic dangers of the wild, such dangers include a sweet lady inviting you down a dark alley. That aside, thanks for continuing to play despite the medical problems.
SonOfDaws/Tatsumaki/Erinyes/Juviii - thanks again for the game, avi's, and the time you put into it. And your role randomiser was perfect.
Brandish - enjoyed the role, in my way of playing SK/Mentor if I ever got it. I did ask the hosts permission prior so they knew I was not wasting their time. In any case my day persona was not ideal, I'll take an elixir of glibness next time.

And on D1 I saved Gajeel.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
We knew Town would throw and balance the scales from a great start, it always happens :edu but as always there were also great calls and moves from both sides in the middle. Props to the mafia for recovering from those initial blows, congratulations. :gent

You didn't let me suicide with honour though... I will remember this. :lambirb

Thank you host-chans for the game, it was fun even if it was short on my part. o/

Till next game!!

PS. Samnnn serves you right, I hope you learnt your lesson! Falling for feminine charms in Mafia Game... my goodness :notlikethis

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sam - as an Australian you should understand basic dangers of the wild, such dangers include a sweet lady inviting you down a dark alley. That aside, thanks for continuing to play despite the medical problems.
Risk vs reward? :kappa You did well my guy, sorry I lynched you so soon :sad

Samnnn serves you right, I hope you learnt your lesson! Falling for feminine charms in Mafia Game... my goodness :notlikethis
Yes I learnt my lesson, I may have to endure some personal shame but at the end of the day for me it's still winner winner chicken dinner :kappa

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Risk vs reward? :kappa You did well my guy, sorry I lynched you so soon :sad

Yes I learnt my lesson, I may have to endure some personal shame but at the end of the day for me it's still winner winner chicken dinner :kappa
Wait, did you get something out of this? :XD

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
but at the end of the day for me it's still winner winner chicken dinner :kappa
We are happy to have contributed to your happiness, our dating methods through survival MG has proven to be efficient so many times, before (read Gry x Pom , Farf x Hardy love stories, all discovered love through killings, betrayals, protections, exhaustion, blood baths )
Please feel free to write your testimonial ( you can add pics too) !

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
We are happy to have contributed to your happiness, our dating methods through survival MG has proven to be efficient so many times, before (read Gry x Pom , Farf x Hardy love stories, all discovered love through killings, betrayals, protections, exhaustion, blood baths )
Please feel free to write your testimonial ( you can add pics too) !
I would sell town out for true love, offer not limited in time :shynerv

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
And this, dear kids, is why she had to die no matter the cost. <_>
How hard can it be to give some hints :arf It‘s a rather rare sight for mafia to actually play in a way they get trusted and win off of being trusted.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel - did you get your boobs out?
I'm a lady! and it wasn't necessary

You didn't let me suicide with honour though... I will remember this. :lambirb
Like Farf you were way too perceptive for the first day. You had to go too. Sorry :teehee

Wait, did you get something out of this? :XD
I doubt it, given that Bel disappeared from the thread. :feelsbadman
Hey! What happens when the lights go out in threesome pad stays in threesome pad :nah

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
JamesRye - you were my first third party kill :blush Nothing personal or random, Asako I wanted to keep alive so she was not an option.
kinda curious why ? did you think townie will go for my result XD

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I liked being a passive Townie this game. First time. Also the game being slow at times allowed me to get my feet wet so I didn’t get overwhelmed mid game or something. Thanks for the fun hosts

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I didnt write I suspected you all tho C.C
Well tbf, given your very scary accuracy, we considered the possibility of you being a traitor. So you were killed with good intentions as well :nod

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Suree lala, we believe you

Status
Not open for further replies.