Games - Mafia Game 104 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - END GAME | Page 46 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 104 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shad...my fridays are sundays xD

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
wait doesnt death miller show up as mafia after dying?
Yeah but by the time you kill him, he already had impact, he confirmed a player and lynched a mafia.

Too late for mafia member to confuse, also what the heck is a mafia member, it not a role that mafia teams usually have, so in a way it more likely to be on town.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah...gonna go play game i bought last week...Blade of Tsushima

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Same, night guys

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah but by the time you kill him, he already had impact, he confirmed a player and lynched a mafia.

Too late for mafia member to confuse, also what the heck is a mafia member, it not a role that mafia teams usually have, so in a way it more likely to be on town.
Iirc...unskilled shows up just mafia member...not sure about apprentice cant remember

Maryxxi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

aah nevermind then
and dude i was hella confused about "mafia member" when it showed up in my pm after i killed him. i even went to the roles list tryna find the role xD and i didnt know that that s what a death miller role is revealed as after dying

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
aah nevermind then
and dude i was hella confused about "mafia member" when it showed up in my pm after i killed him. i even went to the roles list tryna find the role xD and i didnt know that that s what a death miller role is revealed as after dying
lol mafia member not in the code list xD

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol mafia member not in the code list xD
Why you have to figure it out...if town does not know numbers...is it unskilled,apprentice learning...???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gnite guys.

Til next time

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
So that was MG104, and the 3rd JoJo game I did. How did you all like:
  • The Stand mechanic?
  • Mafia knowing all town roles mechanic?
  • Town knowing # of mafias mechanic?
  • Inigo Montoya? Uh, right, nvm...
  • Troublemaker I think for the first time being used and relevant?
  • Very good
  • It gave meaning to claims/hints, in a small game
  • Works with the numbers, but I don't like roles that are confounding to this provided information (personal note)
  • n/a
  • Strong double edge swords are interesting abilities, maybe better in a bigger game? Did add stress to D3

Ask bran to be honest if he believe me lol

Left some arguments in the Mason pad...see if he reads them before cpming here xD
I will check Mason pad later, knew the game was over this morning.

However, it would be unlikely that I voted you unless GB damning results, so thanks for saving me there Tatsumaki.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Couldnt follow the game in the end, but nice shot Tatsu! Great game Townies.

Iñigo Montoya being killed by his father was the best part :lambirb

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
A dissapointed dead

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Couldnt follow the game in the end, but nice shot Tatsu! Great game Townies.

Iñigo Montoya being killed by his father was the best part :lambirb
I didn't vote him though? Or are you saying this because I told Shad to lock DD... :sweatdrop

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
@GrySun

- Liked the one-time extra role usage a lot, lots of combos possible. Especially with Third Party roles. Perhaps we should add a rule that 3rd parties get a 2nd role that they can use once like in this game. It might help them survive a bit longer,have a stronger impact on the game and perhaps to also win more often.
- Made sense, helped Mafia a lot but also town since we could make sense of some roles rather belonging to town than mafia,like townies did with my M.Det claim
- I loved that. Mafia should have more hidden mechanics in future games of which town is aware of but has no idea what it actually implies. Like if we had a dungeon game then we know what we towns get as reward for entering dungeon x but mafia has the rule that they can either chose the townie reward or the mafia reward from entering a dungeon. Towns know that this mechanic exists but do not know what the mafia rewards are exactly.
- lololololol, the one who was supposed to die lived to the end and the one who was supposed to live died in day 1 xD
- In a short game like this the Troublemaker could have really be a gamechanger, in larger games, especially if used earlier it has less impact but it does provide a role confirming ability and gives town the chance to vote twice,increasing the worth but also risk of their votes. Was a good usage in this game.

@Maryxxi @gnut @Lady pompom (I exclude Hermit cause he was dead at that point of decision making) So what was the reason that I got chosen to be killed in night 2? Sure, I hoped for me to get killed since I had already fired my shot, but I expected you guys to rather go after someone else than me since I used my Stand up already and I didn't really gave that many hints in regards to my main role.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@GrySun

- Liked the one-time extra role usage a lot, lots of combos possible. Especially with Third Party roles. Perhaps we should add a rule that 3rd parties get a 2nd role that they can use once like in this game. It might help them survive a bit longer,have a stronger impact on the game and perhaps to also win more often.
- Made sense, helped Mafia a lot but also town since we could make sense of some roles rather belonging to town than mafia,like townies did with my M.Det claim
- I loved that. Mafia should have more hidden mechanics in future games of which town is aware of but has no idea what it actually implies. Like if we had a dungeon game then we know what we towns get as reward for entering dungeon x but mafia has the rule that they can either chose the townie reward or the mafia reward from entering a dungeon. Towns know that this mechanic exists but do not know what the mafia rewards are exactly.
- lololololol, the one who was supposed to die lived to the end and the one who was supposed to live died in day 1 xD
- In a short game like this the Troublemaker could have really be a gamechanger, in larger games, especially if used earlier it has less impact but it does provide a role confirming ability and gives town the chance to vote twice, increasing the worth but also risk of their votes. Was a good usage in this game.

@Maryxxi @gnut @Lady pompom (I exclude Hermit cause he was dead at that point of decision making) So what was the reason that I got chosen to be killed in night 2? Sure, I hoped for me to get killed since I had already fired my shot, but I expected you guys to rather go after someone else than me since I used my Stand up already and I didn't really gave that many hints in regards to my main role.
I think because you were pulling discussions, suspected the right people and confirmed someone, also you were pretty much confirmed whereas others were still shady, so they should be left alive to be escape goats for lynches, at least that was the idea, others can tell more.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sir Sam actually didn't say he had fat fingers or something like that this game, he even survived a night while asleep, this was good.
Hold up you're still hung up over that one? 🤨
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So that was MG104, and the 3rd JoJo game I did. How did you all like:
  • The Stand mechanic?
  • Mafia knowing all town roles mechanic?
  • Town knowing # of mafias mechanic?
  • Inigo Montoya? Uh, right, nvm...
  • Troublemaker I think for the first time being used and relevant?
- I love it.
- I liked it and town knowing the # of scum, both balance out well and I felt it helped put the emphasis on discussion/analysis which is very nice
- Unfortunate
- Troublemaker is underrated, probably even more effective in a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.