Games - Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game | Page 43 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.

The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.

❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.

❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town

❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.

❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.

❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.

Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)

I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
ggwp @Tatsumaki @Juviii very well played, and great example of never giving up even when it looks impossible from mafia pov, and how doing bold moves can pay off immensely.

Town, this game for us is a great learning lesson to not overthink things too much. So much of the game was really simple and straightforward. Vanilla townie was the recruited sleeper. Farf putting avi of a mafia implicating Tatsu as well(tho that one was a coincidence I believe?).

The last night and day were horribly misplayed by like all remaining townies. Everyone assuming I blocked Tatsu when I never said I‘ll go for her for sure. People also forgot about the Juviii N4 block.

I messed up and should‘ve blocked Tatsu but I lost faith in Daws with the Wojak lynch. Hermit should‘ve spied on Daws or me not a block target where he‘d just get back no result. Sam idk I didn‘t even consider they‘d go for killing me so can‘t fault Sam for not considering it either.

Daws could never make people trust him, doesn‘t help that he lied about him forgetting to PM on N1.

Rip, but we can learn a lot from this and do better next time.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Extra props to Tatsu for being the only mafia to make a pretty believable claim. With so many active town roles PGO does sound like a way to not make town OP.

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
if my analysis is wrong and i lead town to its death, make sure to water my grave daily and leave flowers.
I will :blush

ggwp @Tatsumaki @Juviii very well played, and great example of never giving up even when it looks impossible from mafia pov, and how doing bold moves can pay off immensely.

Town, this game for us is a great learning lesson to not overthink things too much. So much of the game was really simple and straightforward. Vanilla townie was the recruited sleeper. Farf putting avi of a mafia implicating Tatsu as well(tho that one was a coincidence I believe?).

The last night and day were horribly misplayed by like all remaining townies. Everyone assuming I blocked Tatsu when I never said I‘ll go for her for sure. People also forgot about the Juviii N4 block.

I messed up and should‘ve blocked Tatsu but I lost faith in Daws with the Wojak lynch. Hermit should‘ve spied on Daws or me not a block target where he‘d just get back no result. Sam idk I didn‘t even consider they‘d go for killing me so can‘t fault Sam for not considering it either.

Daws could never make people trust him, doesn‘t help that he lied about him forgetting to PM on N1.

Rip, but we can learn a lot from this and do better next time.
At the end of D4 when we failed to snipe lock Sam and save Farf, to me we were doomed.
We really spent our nights crying in mafia pad.
Juvii suggested your kill, and I never thought it would go through. Did you actually lie about your egg ?
Also I'm the one who got the first one but never linked it to a possible santa. I didn't lie, I was just too dumb to realise what was happening. + mine was linked to my performance in game to evolve into an actual useful role.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Juvii suggested your kill, and I never thought it would go through. Did you actually lie about your egg
Yes I lied, and while I considered mafia not believing me, I did not consider the bluff working like 3 nights but somehow suddenly not working on the last. Bold and brash.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Thank you @Juviii for your awesome idea and boldness. @Farfalla and @Shad I hope you guys are proud of us for making it to finish line, it's also thanks to you guys !

Thank you to all the payers involved it was a good game !

Thank you hosts @Erinyes @z.5 @Hardy !

I'm sorry @SonOfDaws sensei, I could see you were getting really frustrated, but well I learned from the best soooo in a way you're at fault too :teehee

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh God, girls, this was amazing!
When we got Juvs, af caus I was happy we had an extra member in such awful conditions, but I was also like "wiiii finally a girls mafia!"
It didn't last... that was some taxing experience on us all xD But you guys still brought it home!
It's been a real pleasure playing with you all. The last night call was very insightful and accurate, I got so hyped!
Shad, shame we didn't get to share our small version of the FLC with you.

Bia, I kinda believed you cause you said you got "innocent" on Tatsu xD Shat my pants there!

Thx for the game, Erinchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Shame on Zimbo and Hardo for leaving 90% of the work on you, hmph.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I actually thought me getting lynched over daws is a good thing if he is legit. But he got lynched the next day anyway

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
It was fun to play with you all @Farfalla @Tatsumaki. We wanted some private girls time so we had to murder @Shad :teehee. Well, it's a shame we didn't have to play together on the pad, Shadie.

The nights were a pain with all the protections and blocks.

Us every damn night:

Thanks to the hosts. It was a fun game I didn't plan to play :XD

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Some game that....

Spent the last 24 hours running all sorts of simulations in my mind (On how this game would end). Again, I have no idea how some of you people (Gry) and co. have the confidence to lead town (Or the host of players) into lynching someone. Probably something you gain the more experience and games you play.

Nice work from the Mafia girls as well :nod

Thanks for the game.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Firstly, huge thanks to @z.5 for joining me and @Hardy and @Vandred for their support. They were all incredibly kind, helpful, patient, and supportive with me. Thank you for trusting me and for all the advice and the kind words you gave me. Thanks to @Juviii & @Farfalla for subbing at short notice. Without you, the game would have likely been ruined. Thanks to everyone who joined the game, I hope you enjoyed and had fun with us. Thanks for trusting me too, and being kind to me! My apologies again for the PM mistake, I sent the result of the line below Hermit in the sheet.​

Congrats to the winners! As Gry said, you didn't give up and went for a bold move that worked, the audacity paid off!​
Also, thank you guys, you all keep calm and courteous. I'm very grateful for that.​

I will post shortly the tables of night actions and reveal the content of gifts.

Shame on Zimbo and Hardo for leaving 90% of the work on you, hmph.
They were with me all the time;, were kind with the clumsy me & supportive, Was happy to have them around, can't thank them enough !<3

@SirSamuel016 can't resist to post this, I laughed when saw it !

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I’m yet to win a game still. I said nothing but truth the whole game and still got lynched
Both you and Juviii sounded town, but you have consistently voted wrong every time it was between a mafia and a townie so yeah..

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Both you and Juviii sounded town, but you have consistently voted wrong every time it was between a mafia and a townie so yeah..
I voted shad in day 2 and pom in day 3

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well played girls, great performance and endurance.

Us every damn night:
In all games I spectated, this mafia had the best targetting ever.
PGO claim was amazing, I learned a lot about claiming this game.

Town throwing Daws ^^

He'll just come and tell us to stop being a hive mind, think for ourselves, yada yada :oh
I laughed so hard at this, @SonOfDaws, I feel bad for you but since I'm not town, I'm also happy you were busy.
@wojak I was secretely rooting for you since I knew you wanted your first victory, keep playing you are getting close (tip: try to spawn with juvii in the same team ^^).

I think town did amazing early game, you guys organized and mounted a defence around Gry then around Hermit, you did super well, but at the same time you were extremely pridictable, all mafia needed to do was kill the stranglers like some african wild dogs.

Thanks hosts, I enjoyed playing / watching.
See you next game.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I voted shad in day 2 and pom in day 3
Oh my bad, I somehow had the impression you voted DD instead of Shad, and Pom doesn‘t matter since she wasn‘t mafia.

Then you only had the Farf/Sam thing going against you, unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.