Games - Mafia Game 111 - Bleach II: The Hydra Wars - End Game | Page 56 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 111 - Bleach II: The Hydra Wars - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

Thank you for playing MG 111. I hope you had fun despite... Well, the game.

Thank you @Farfalla as always for co-hosting this game with me. Always much more pleasant to host with her by my bear sides.

I hope to see you all again next time 😤

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not sure I had any reason to go for Gruviii back then at all tho? It's hard to find anything out of the line and I thought dd "playing random" despite being in a pair by voting in the first page but not doing that at all with his claims was odd.

With James like I said I was trying to be a team player with town as a whole which in theory should bring more success than not...
Hm idk if it's because of how often they are scum and how I see it constantly but at this point mafia Juviii/Gryff are always the same, think I even mentioned they're sounding off but wanted to let Gryff play longer. Unfortunately the sentiment was not mutual, no more cuddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is how it works, the "equivalence" rule only applied to the acquirement of roles or recruitment, so our block worked on both shikai and bankais.
Mm balance in all things.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Why didn‘t you end the game after daykill?
Wtf why didn't you end the game right away if you weren't lover
Scheduling, in part. I didn't think I'd have to end the game today. Also, I wanted to see who would be lynched before all hell broke loose

PanFalla how did you expect me to believe in Hider/Spy after giving me a Bankai this weak...
im sorry 🥺

2 points for Naive Spy no that's injustice.
IM SORRY 😭

We’ve been freeedd 😭

Thank you hosts for everything though @Copy Panda and @Farfalla ❤ it’s not your fault we suck lmao
Im sorry you got held hostage at the end just to be put in the dirt like that 😭

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Sorryyyy filled with meetings now but I'll answer some of the questions later.

Meanwhile, since this was short indeed, we left a poll to see if you guys want a second run in some days.
Check the discussion thread if that's the case.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bad plays upon bad plays... I don't think I have ever played this badly as Town before.

We played so badly, Mafias thought there was a TP and still suffered 0 losses... 😭

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@Copy Panda @Farfalla Thank you for the game, loss salt apart, very creative game, got my favorite role, got detective for the first time as well.

Congratulation to mafia for the win, nice targeting and all.

Thank you brandish for the awesome team play, this game is very stressful especially when losing, I may have given up with the KGB misslynch, but your emotional support was really strong, was able to reset and try again (just to fail again xD), It will be hard to go back to being 1 person...

I will try my best to host a fun game next, I'm still new but will give it my best shot.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I have nothing to say except I’m sorry for posting after I was dead. Didn’t see the daykill message. I did think that I had voted before but wasn’t too sure about that.

@Holt and other town, I’m sorry I couldn’t be active this game. Only managed to participate enough not to get hostkilled.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
*takes a deep breath before walking into the hatred shower time*

Woof, ok, I think I actually only saw 2 or 3 questions, so here we go:

Apologies for not ending it before. There's precedent but as Pandu said we wanted to wait for the RS vote as well as following the comfortable time for us to wrap up as well, decided to just go to sleep and wait for it to end anyways then since the phase was alrdy quite advanced at some point. Been busy and sick for 2 days now, which came at bad timing, but should be improving from now on... sadly...

About the Spies, the idea was to not give away sanities and not to make the comp something easy for you guys to crack. I personally think that not everything in a comp must serve players individually, even tho I rly go after roles and abilities that would be enjoyable for people. Sometimes, to achieve what we want for the game as a whole, people end up with the least interesting stuff. So we inverted the costs of the naive and sane sanity to make it less obvious and expected - I believe it's also the players' job to figure out stuff on their own. Even if I'm not a fan of bastard roles, I'm not a fan of no-brainer stuff either.

Maybe those things and how weird this game was killed a bit of your interest for a second game, LOL, but then gomen, it is what it is. A pity if it wasn't enjoyable, but I thank you all for joining us this time once more, rly.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Bastard roles all day. You are getting townie. You are getting death miller. You are getting investigator with no janitor. You are getting diffuser with no bombs. That's mafia game baby.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bastard roles all day. You are getting townie. You are getting death miller. You are getting investigator with no janitor. You are getting diffuser with no bombs. That's mafia game baby.
They are really going to do this one day...

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
They are really going to do this one day...
I did all that already hahahhaa

Pretty sure I had healthy townie (in Harry Potter?) with no sickness around too

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Perma Assassin in such small gaem kinda insane tbh

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I'm gladly taking feedbacks regarding my performance in this game.
Afk less

Don't pair with gry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sky with a single post got till the end game git gud Margi

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
ban sky, james, shad and all of my voters

Thanks @Kat and my apologies for poor poofamnce you were great fun very analytical we even got most of the mafias in our pad , we even considered Sam on day 1 but in our defense he always sounds giga scum

Status
Not open for further replies.