Games - Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game | Page 76 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
ah yes, here comes the sarcasm xD

I'll have you know i wasn't the only one sussing panda XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also isn't the point to go for someone you're unsure of than someone you're 1000% sure?
It wasn't sarcastic!

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Finally found some time to share some last thots. Firstly, I am still as surprised that @digitaldude made it so far with SHUFFLER as I am about me and James surviving until the end. I cannot believe we even considered that shuffler situation but let's blame the no.1 DD lawyer (i still think that should be a role and Hermit was a perfect example of that @Copy Panda ). But it was hilarious so thanks for coming up with that, very original maybe too original heh.

I think Aniki was being nice and didn't keel me. TBH @GB , I think you did very well all things considered. Until Hermit came out with his assassin troll, I didn't really think your behavior was mafialike. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BLOCK ME THO HMPH.

@Brandish μ please start hinting else I will be on your ass every time heh.

@lakhan220 I really appreciate the fact that you didn't give up until the very end!! You were put in a tough sitiation when you were recruited with most of the team gone.

I CANNOT BELIEVE GRYFF AND DD WEREN'T LOVERS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HERMIT AND DD WEREN'T LOVERS EITHER!!! I WAS SO SURE THEY WERE.

I am a bit sad that we didn't get to see the Son and Father action. I was unaware of that role but seems fun except I will never remember the name of that fam.

@ town that was some wonderful teamwork!! Yall were making really good points. We could have gone without a mislynch that would have been pretty cool but I guess that is impossible.

@Erinyes @Juviii Thanks again for your time and effort you put into making this game!! It was fun, let's do it again sometime wee.

PS: I have to say it because I've been thinking about it since day 1 but @James Rye your avatar suits you perfectly I can't explain but fr!!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Sure

Oh I forgot to add Doc, Panda got it D5 I think. Ill update later and add it in actions post.
Were the ones of the same color competing with each other for limited stars? And what could everyone theoretically get?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
what exactly was such a big messup with my roles? only missed DOC cuz he died during the day and I forgot, that's all. I used detective and as you can see in the night action post from hosts I was blocked by GB. As for protecting the BG I still think that would be a good choice knowing he'd protect the most valuable target. And I will always do this if I have a confirmed BG in a game where I'm hoe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and using detective on Copan was to confirm him town and get rid of my suspicions. So I don't tunnel vision him the rest of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why would I waste my one time detective on DD who had such a preposterous role claim, of whom I was certain since D1 that he was mafia, and when the other new role being tested surfaced?
I can't believe I'm so forgettable to you :nah

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Were the ones of the same color competing with each other for limited stars? And what could everyone theoretically get?
Correct, same riddle is same reward. Afaik 2 rewards were not won for mafia: mafia detective and protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Finally found some time to share some last thots. Firstly, I am still as surprised that @digitaldude made it so far with SHUFFLER as I am about me and James surviving until the end. I cannot believe we even considered that shuffler situation but let's blame the no.1 DD lawyer (i still think that should be a role and Hermit was a perfect example of that @Copy Panda ). But it was hilarious so thanks for coming up with that, very original maybe too original heh.

I think Aniki was being nice and didn't keel me. TBH @GB , I think you did very well all things considered. Until Hermit came out with his assassin troll, I didn't really think your behavior was mafialike. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BLOCK ME THO HMPH.

@Brandish μ please start hinting else I will be on your ass every time heh.

@lakhan220 I really appreciate the fact that you didn't give up until the very end!! You were put in a tough sitiation when you were recruited with most of the team gone.

I CANNOT BELIEVE GRYFF AND DD WEREN'T LOVERS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HERMIT AND DD WEREN'T LOVERS EITHER!!! I WAS SO SURE THEY WERE.

I am a bit sad that we didn't get to see the Son and Father action. I was unaware of that role but seems fun except I will never remember the name of that fam.

@ town that was some wonderful teamwork!! Yall were making really good points. We could have gone without a mislynch that would have been pretty cool but I guess that is impossible.

@Erinyes @Juviii Thanks again for your time and effort you put into making this game!! It was fun, let's do it again sometime wee.

PS: I have to say it because I've been thinking about it since day 1 but @James Rye your avatar suits you perfectly I can't explain but fr!!
Thank you sweetie, I aimed to please ❤

• Hug
Reactions: Kat

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
sam didn't think gry is worth protecc -ing

Status
Not open for further replies.