Games - Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Very cute small game thanks all<3

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Some amazing parts of posts before I go to bed:

D1 voting behaviour looks good on the outside, but without getting stuck on Occam's razor, it's a fairly classic strategy:
- Copan goes for the Traitor test of seeing if his names are legit which doubles as an intial signalling;
- GB goes for the credibility gain of voting a teammate - added bonus that he's Mafia Bomb, if it comes down to it Xad's role is to explode on a townie anyway, and I am open to believe lawl did go AFK before it snowballed.
Vandred calling out the early voting on Xadyu Bomb to not be worth anything in terms of becoming trustworthy, calling it classic strategy. Apart from thinking Panda is recruitable, he singled both out for being mafia, whereas they both, especially Panda, enjoyed townreads from early Mafia Bomb voting.

Gb hinted he had avenger before need to check
Gb never had avenger
Panda and GB is the likely pair
DD appearing with very valuable insight before getting axed, then promptly forgotten come next day.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Thanks for sparing my vanilla life, very happy to survive all game, feels like an achievement xD

I have so many questions but will wait for the host to reveal the game actions and mechanics.

Sorry to all those I lynched one after the other, Erin, DD, marm.

Well played van, you couldn't have recovered better than with a BG, tho I tried to leave this cursed game and you took my chance away >.<

Well played panda and GB.
Just to be clear I have nothing against lynching your teammate as long as you win.

Last time I lynched Sakura she was so angry in the thread that she made it obvious and made me lose the will to play, objectively speaking, it legal and if you win with it, all power to you.

This game made me want to take a haitus I had enough being wrong for a life time.

Sam, kat I'm happy you aren't mafia.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Thanks for sparing my vanilla life, very happy to survive all game, feels like an achievement xD

I have so many questions but will wait for the host to reveal the game actions and mechanics.

Sorry to all those I lynched one after the other, Erin, DD, marm.

Well played van, you couldn't have recovered better than with a BG, tho I tried to leave this cursed game and you took my chance away >.<

Well played panda and GB.
Just to be clear I have nothing against lynching your teammate as long as you win.

Last time I lynched Sakura she was so angry in the thread that she made it obvious and made me lose the will to play, objectively speaking, it legal and if you win with it, all power to you.

This game made me want to take a haitus I had enough being wrong for a life time.

Sam, kat I'm happy you aren't mafia.
Actually Shad, I must say you made good points, so you weren't all wrong. Don't feel too bad about it. We all got fooled after all. At least I will have some data on chaotic town Shad for future reference even though I don't really look at past game behavior, so anyway good job.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Vandred calling out the early voting on Xadyu Bomb to not be worth anything in terms of becoming trustworthy, calling it classic strategy. Apart from thinking Panda is recruitable, he singled both out for being mafia, whereas they both, especially Panda, enjoyed townreads from early Mafia Bomb voting.
I knew we had to kill ano evil sub when he came in 😠 He terrorized me for half a day

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
You risked detective getting result?
You didn't even block kat?

I wish I had a role.

Marm you would have blocked panda to see if his claim would work.

Ahhh give me a role next time, feel so powerless.

@Erinyes sorry I had to be though on your RS post since I can't allow myself to be lynched, for town.

I hope we are still good, I will take a break so you should be able to enjoy some shadless games for a while ^^

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh, deadpad link here.

But need to add the right permissions when you join the server so you may be stuck in limbo til I see you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gamble for her to check the Boss, which worked.. better then ever, never seen Mafia Boss matter. Usually even if it throws an innocent people assume Boss and lynch.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
@GrySun Mr. Gry thank you so much for putting this game together!! I really reaaaaaally loved the mechanic and the overall visuals of the entire game. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO STRICT WHEN I SUBMITTED MY PATH ONE MINUTE LATE THOUgh I understand it's my fault and I will reflect on my mistakes. I hope we can see this or a variation of this mechanic sometime again because it was really nice. Thank you!!

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
But need to add the right permissions when you join the server so you may be stuck in limbo til I see you.
I'm in, add me I want to read evil talk shit about me for 3 days xD

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
ah don't be sad, I think you played well -> town wasn't in best shape and your det couldn't use all her actions

also the final day we recruited the Stoat into our ranks so

ah she was gonna target hyung for sure

edit

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1st and most important , to all of you :

@GrySun thank you for the game that was cool, nice and creative mechanics and an interesting theme, (that ive never heard of before) Ths @Lady pompom for the avys and congrats to the winners !

The Regal Ant Queen, at long last she... is not needed anymore in this deck. I've seen this somewhere else before...

tha queen ant lmao love you uised it :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---

dont !! lol lmao we are all wrong sometimes , but just remind me to lynch you on day 1 :arf

@Erinyes sorry I had to be though on your RS post since I can't allow myself to be lynched, for town.

I hope we are still good, I will take a break so you should be able to enjoy some shadless games for a while ^^
Bo im fine now, I recovered, I had some after game therapy :arf see I was wrong too :arf no dont take a break, play, is the best way to rlearn more about people and its fine to be wrong, you r efun to play with, anyway !

Just stop lynching me !!!!!

Oh, deadpad link here.

Gamble for her to check the Boss, which worked.. better then ever, never seen Mafia Boss matter. Usually even if it throws an innocent people assume Boss and lynch.
Yeah thta's what I dont get why noone mentioned mafia boss ?

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Yeah thta's what I dont get why noone mentioned mafia boss ?
He also had NVD, which I didn't expect mafia to use on themselves.

And I thought they will be max 1 mafia among xad voters.

That day lynch really set the whole game, if I wasn't vanilla i would use my role to check GB and Panda, but in the day phase, I have to walk a balance between not getting lynched and lynching the right person, 2 mafia being trusted pushed us to lynch less trusted players.

Town didn't test GB and Mafia with their role at night, when you see somebody trusted you should test him at night, because those are the most dangerous, they will make it the end game, if they are mafia it likely GG.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That half-day was fun, thanks for the nice game I didn't join =3=/

@desin24, I tried but all I got is memes again 😔 I hope the kitchen is fine now though...!

When Copan with a fever is still more convincing than town :notlikethis Congrats to the mafia, sacrificing a teammate on D1 is a worthless waste indeed -3-

By the way, @Shad, yes I was targeted directly but you were still correct, I did (eventually) pick Bodyguard and (eventually) used it on Kat lol

Ahhh give me a role next time, feel so powerless.
That's what the mechanics were for :nah

I said it in-game (and in Deadpad) and I'll say it again, they were the best! I really liked the boardgame with the multiple paths and unpredictable effects, and it's cool that everyone had a lot of possibilities to spice up the game. I'm happy I got to play with it a little, 10/10 would waste all my paths again.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Mechanic is awesome yeah, but maybe I would rather it to be a revealed like he civ game, so I can pick what I want without the added mystery, adventure aspect, that was cool, but gameplay wise as a player I prefer when I can plan my moves without any random aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.