Games - Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era GAME OVER | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I knew it, Rave-dragon was begging for mafia attention.

kdowns

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly Scav, the game shouldn't have been over untill Zeltrax was dead... Because There is a situation where he could of won.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Honestly Scav, the game shouldn't have been over untill Zeltrax was dead... Because There is a situation where he could of won.
how? they were 2mafia, 1 townie and 1 manslayer. waiting another day would be only waste of time. the mafia couldn't loose at this point and they already knew who was the manslayer since the night 1.

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If the Two Mafia Voted Naomi and Naomi and Zeltrax had voted mafia... Those two would of died

And then Zeltrax would of won.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Also I was very popular the first night....

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
If the Two Mafia Voted Naomi and Naomi and Zeltrax had voted mafia... Those two would of died

And then Zeltrax would of won.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Also I was very popular the first night....
1- with 1 townie left, that's already game over for the townie, that wouldn't be right to even involve the townie in the voting process, at this point its between mafia and the manslayer
2-Also Naomie being the only townie left, would already know that the others are mafia and manslayer, why would she team up with one partie, except if she wanted to troll. And i wouldn't give to someone the occasion to troll the game.
3- why the 2 mafia will vote for Naomidee, when they already know that zeltrax is the manslayer.

Last edited:

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
1- with 1 townie left, that's already game over for the townie, that wouldn't be right to even involve the townie in the voting process, at this point its between mafia and the manslayer
2-Also Naomie being the only townie left, would already know that the others are mafia and manslayer, why would she team up with one partie, except if she wanted to troll. And i wouldn't give to someone the occasion to troll the game.
3- why the 2 mafia will vote for Naomidee, when they already know that zeltrax is the manslayer.
You never know what could of happened Scav, I am just saying it should of continued untill Zeltrax was killed.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
man one more time i can't continue the game when there is 1 townie left, put it in ur head. when there is 1 townie left, it's GAME OVER. if i had continued i would have put Naomi outta the voting process and the result would be the same.

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The Manslayer (Third Party): The Manslayer is like a lone Bandit. He live only for his sword and to slash man, he act alone and he doesn't care about who's killing. He kills once per night and his goal is to be the sole survivor u can think of him as the Serial killer.

Even if the townies were already out for the count... There is another party besides the Mafia... JUST SAYING...

DLord.Van.Buuren

Reaction score
Country
Japan
The Manslayer (Third Party): The Manslayer is like a lone Bandit. He live only for his sword and to slash man, he act alone and he doesn't care about who's killing. He kills once per night and his goal is to be the sole survivor u can think of him as the Serial killer.

Even if the townies were already out for the count... There is another party besides the Mafia... JUST SAYING...
the two mafia would vote him down the next day. it would be over no matter how you look at it.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i think kdowns just wanna complain about something :p

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Damn I saved your ass the first night, kd. You would have been dead. :cookiehand

Too bad I blew it and lynched you the next day. :rofl

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Damn I saved your ass the first night, kd. You would have been dead. :cookiehand

Too bad I blew it and lynched you the next day. :rofl

I will say it again I was popular the first night...

Thank you for saving my ass :hurr

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
This might be the most boring mafia game ever but still,
thank you for hosting scav and it isn't your fault that it was terrible.
I found it too easy because half of the people playing probably doesn't even give a damn.
I guess its my own fault that I lost, I let rave, who's suspicious, off when I wanted to kill her very early in the game.
Mainly because this is her first game and I didn't want to ruin her experience
..that's when I screwed up, should have killed the mafia first instead of townies..

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
I dont know what to say but it wasnt such a bad game xD

Hey it was in my name, Im a ninja, i do things subtly :derp

A big thanks to scav who did a great job in hosting, like Zeltrax said it wasnt his fault the game was silent type ^^

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, my biggest source of confusion was the existance of a ninja; I believe on the first page it said there wouldn't be one...>_>

Oh and the other annoyance was the Bandit-manslayer interaction; we couldn't just nightkill Zeltrax early even though we knew who he was since day 1 :darn

But anyways, I thought I was some genius or sometihng I thought I had Rave totally convinced with my act :XD
But Rave Played really well for her first game; she was attracting just the right amount attention from us and wasn't that suss to the townies, but luckily Dark Lord picked up on it and saved the day...:XD

Thanks to dark lords silent backup of observing the game and noticing the traitor :XD Also Thanks to Scav for hosting; I think that if there's one thing you could fix, it would probably be the deadlines. Unless everybody is online at the same time it's rather difficult to have 24 hour days and stuff; probably the game would have developed differently if we had more time to ferment... but then again, mostly this wasn't your fault but those who signed up and could keep commited.

Thanks for the good game :super

Also, go read this to make games on M_H more fun : Here. Click it. You must.

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pft, what are you complaining about; you weren't even playing...

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Wuuut? Over already? I think the town leaked some more strong roles. The two simple villagers could have had some pro roles as well.

Bad luck (doc kills bulletproof) and inactivity (prostitute) made it possible for the Mafia to win so smoothly.

Anyways, Congratz Mafia :confetti

Status
Not open for further replies.