Hangout - Mafia Game Awards 2021 - Hangout | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Mafia Game Awards 2021 - Hangout

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wow, it feels like the last edition happened yesterday :lambirb

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The limitation of having to remember "only" 11 most recent games should make it a little bit easier than last year, so a welcome change. As last year, am happy to provide some more stats data during the week for your curiosity and consideration.

Hope everyone has lot of fun reliving the last games and nominating the bestest best! :e3

To not forget: Thanks Vando , and the blues for organizing and managing!

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wasn't 11 games the most we played in a year?

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If you're looking to find all the info on every game that was played since the previous edition, a History Thread-inspired list of the eligible games for this year has been added to the Info Thread (remember that there's a link to it in the opening post of every category) under the "Eligibility" section, now with enhanced readability! (kind of)

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why is Mafia awards around thanksgiving???!!!!

Pass the Turkey? Make sure it’s not poisoned?
Indians and Pilgrims were the first mafia vs town?
Let’s take our time to be grateful to have survived this year of not murdering each other?
Is it why cranberry sauce is always served??? To look like blood???!!!!

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to my mafia Fam! Even though like most of y’all aren’t American but I adopted you. Or recruited you? Hmmm 🤔 one of those things. So you get the well wishes!!! :hmphThat accompany this time gratitude.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Here to remind you that the Nomination phase is almost over, only a few hours left!

...And that if these Awards were a mafia game and the Most Memorable Game Moment thread were a Serial Killer, I believe we'd all have lost right now °3°

...But since I feel like it would be a real shame to leave it out because of my personal oversight, the Most Memorable Game Moment category will enter a 5-days-long Nomination phase on its own while the first voting round will be underway (meaning from now until December 2nd), then it will join the rest for the final voting round.

Apologies for the inconvenience :paperbag Please show the neglected latecomer child that will have to watch all the others have fun together some love :crying

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Here to remind you that the Nomination phase is almost over, only a few hours left!

...And that if these Awards were a mafia game and the Most Memorable Game Moment thread were a Serial Killer, I believe we'd all have lost right now °3°

...But since I feel like it would be a real shame to leave it out because of my personal oversight, the Most Memorable Game Moment category will enter a 5-days-long Nomination phase on its own while the first voting round will be underway (meaning from now until December 2nd), then it will join the rest for the final voting round.

Apologies for the inconvenience :paperbag Please show the neglected latecomer child that will have to watch all the others have fun together some love :crying
Oh a new challenger

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Wait only a few hours?
I thought i was gonna leave spam nominating everyone tomorrow morning but i guess gotta do it now...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok first category and I'm already stuck as i wanna nominate someone new, or half my nomination will be the same as gry as i agree with a lot of his nominations

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, there's no real reason to close the threads right now since it will be night for all the staff involved, so I suppose they could still be open early tomorrow '3'

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Voting Round 1 is now open. :party

Remember that you get two votes for each category, they will be publicly visible, and you can change them at any time before the deadline.

Most Memorable Game Moment is also open for nominating, until December 2nd. :party

Quick reminder that there's around 24 hours left to vote 👀

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Voting Round 1 is now open. :party

Remember that you get two votes for each category, they will be publicly visible, and you can change them at any time before the deadline.

Most Memorable Game Moment is also open for nominating, until December 2nd. :party

Quick reminder that there's around 24 hours left to vote 👀
What so short?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Uh.. tomorrow.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind