Info - Mafia Game Awards 2021 - Winners Announced | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Mafia Game Awards 2021 - Winners Announced

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Ladies and gentlemen, here are the winners of the Mafia Game Awards 2021! :party Congratulations to all the contestants and thanks to everyone who participated! :party

The badges for the winners of the Best Overall Player, Best Town Player, Best Mafia Player, Best Third Party Player and Best Hosts categories will be awarded soon.

I hope everyone had fun and had a good time celebrating this past year of Mafia Game on MangaHelpers. I'd like to thank all the staff involved in the making of this edition of the event (@Demonspeed, @Holt and @MarmaladeSky), all the participants who nominated and voted, and everyone who played, hosted, spectated or commented about the games held so far.

If you have any opinion on suggestion about the Awards and what you'd like to see going forward, your feedback is very much appreciated. See you all again next year! :party

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh, very nice results for the awards. I see a lot of different names, all well deserved.

Juviii was always good at this game imo, this shows how little people paid attention to her sneaky skills before she pulled the rug under them this year.

Thanks for organizing the event and for everyone nominating, voting and participating. And especially thanks for voting me in any category :mono

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Congratulations to all the winners! Lots of strong candidates but also pretty good diversity among the winners

I'm happy this turned out to be a good year for panda games xD Once again thanks to all my fellow hosts and to the players who enjoyed the games without flaming me ❤

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Congratulations to all the winners! Lots of strong candidates but also pretty good diversity among the winners

I'm happy this turned out to be a good year for panda games xD Once again thanks to all my fellow hosts and to the players who enjoyed the games without flaming me ❤
You should thank the flamers too, they do it out of love!

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Thank for organizing this event again Van & Co. and Congratulations to everyone! 🎉

A year of awesome games, well done everyone, and am happy to see Saint Saiya making it as this year's Creme de la creme!! 👏👏

Also, super happy for all the warm words concerning my work for the Omo weekly avatars! Granted, wouldn't be too mad not winning against mostly Farfs iconic contributions, but if course winning for a passion project always means a lot too. 🥺✨

Glad to also win with my Pika-Team, along the Gryvia lovers, as well with OMO hosts, along the Four-baddies of last MG's megagame. I always found the energy between us super great, so can't wait to plan next game coming year together!

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Absolutely loved hosting OMO weekly, definitely a highlight of my mafia career. Missed out on a lot recently but gonna quit a job soon and ya'll will be blessed punished with my regular presence again.

Congrats to all winners. Take care everyone.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
All awards absolutely deserved, congrats to all the winners! \:lambirb/

Really liked the more compact format, it made the decision-making part easier to handle. Looking forward to the next ones!

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Congratulations to all the winners :blush (didn't realize results were already out xD)