Games - Magia Record | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Magia Record

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Jammin @Nii @Kato756 @syx @Darky
anyone interested in joining and playing this game, its made by the same people that published FGO so there a bit of similarity in some things, but it's less gacha hell FGO

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sorry Asa, I fear I can't really handle more than one mobil game atm :( That eventual second spot is reserved for SinoAlice, that's pretty much the only one I'm willing to give a chance even though handling two feels almost impossible, no matter when :XD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Boo, or so that's what I could have done if I weren't also waiting for sinoalice to play it :XD
I can understand

@Belserion @revo @Erinyes @Purity of Magi @Crescent Jinx

Anyone interested ?
Revo erin and magi, you guys like madoka right, you should play this 👀
It's definitely relevant to madoka plot wise even tho the mc is iroha right now (and latter moemura aka glasses homura with iroha )

I'm lonely, someone join this game :emobirb

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really need to watch Madoka at some point...:sweatdrop

And honestly I've barely had time to play the mobile games I already play. In the last FGO event rerun I didn't even get all the Embers from the event shop much less anything else. Which is like failing as a gamer.... though also probably succeeding as a human being. Which I consider an overall loss.:-_-

Also I'm not sure there is room in my heart for any Magical Girls except Magical Slayer Mamika RIP.

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
My brother has the game. He finished Chapter 4 and is completing the Azalea event.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I need to upgrade my mobile devices so right now I can't even play FGO :XD When I get the upgrade in a few weeks I'll check it out :nod

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I need to upgrade my mobile devices so right now I can't even play FGO :XD When I get the upgrade in a few weeks I'll check it out :nod
same issue, have no mobile game currently, but sounds amazing need to try this :zomg,

thanks for letting me know for the game, Asa-chaaan ill definetly try to find a way to get it.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Boo, or so that's what I could have done if I weren't also waiting for sinoalice to play it :XD
I can understand

Anyone interested ?
Revo erin and magi, you guys like madoka right, you should play this 👀
It's definitely relevant to madoka plot wise even tho the mc is iroha right now (and latter moemura aka glasses homura with iroha )

I'm lonely, someone join this game :emobirb
When ever I catch up with.... life... on a couple weeks, will play.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Really need to watch Madoka at some point...:sweatdrop

And honestly I've barely had time to play the mobile games I already play. In the last FGO event rerun I didn't even get all the Embers from the event shop much less anything else. Which is like failing as a gamer.... though also probably succeeding as a human being. Which I consider an overall loss.:-_-

Also I'm not sure there is room in my heart for any Magical Girls except Magical Slayer Mamika RIP.
What you mean you never watched madoka

You can never say you don't have enough room in your heart when you never watched the inspiration of magical slayer mamika :nah
My brother has the game. He finished Chapter 4 and is completing the Azalea event.
I see your brother is a man if culture as well, but what about you riki 👀
Also if he wants he can add me and I follow him back (just tell me his name or ID)

same issue, have no mobile game currently, but sounds amazing need to try this :zomg,

thanks for letting me know for the game, Asa-chaaan ill definetly try to find a way to get it.
When ever I catch up with.... life... on a couple weeks, will play.
I'll be waiting, also for those who have trouble with space, I started with emulating the game on bluestacks (now I'm playing on my phone, as I can't finish all the event shop when I was emulating it)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
What you mean you never watched madoka

You can never say you don't have enough room in your heart when you never watched the inspiration of magical slayer mamika :nah
There are some parts of the anime landscape I just don't go Asako. Sports anime. Idol anime. And Magical Girl anime.

But the love for Madoka is clearly strong enough I should give that a look at some point.

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see your brother is a man if culture as well, but what about you riki
Also if he wants he can add me and I follow him back (just tell me his name or ID)
Sure, his ID is H6krWsLw.

Unfortunately, my phone won't handle the game.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Anyone interested ?
Revo erin and magi, you guys like madoka right, you should play this

I'm lonely, someone join this game
Oh you talked to me about this one before!
Never played a game like this but let me finish my exams this week and I will dowland it (๑˘︶˘๑)

avensis

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Not only is this game highly addictive, but nothing is out of character. The story and new characters are fantastic, and I'm ACTUALLY enjoying the turn based combat.

UC Browser SHAREit MX Player

Last edited:

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I
@Jammin @Nii @Kato756 @syx @Darky
anyone interested in joining and playing this game, its made by the same people that published FGO so there a bit of similarity in some things, but it's less gacha hell FGO
might join in at the end of year when i getm yself a new phone

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

#voteForTsurunoForPresidency

She could be the best president ever, going to live up to her name as the mightiest magical girl and be the mightiest president

Anyways nice birthday event for iroha (could been nicer if the 4* didn't need paid gems to buy it)
Tho sadly nothing spooked me yet in the daily pulls (hopefully I get sth)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everything is possible in the world if I can jump form this

To This

So happy I actually managed to jump to S rank after being C in day 1
And this probably be the last time I reach S there still not much a gap between f2p and whales

Btw @Crescent Jinx
I hope you were saving your gems as 11 September tart will be out, or as the NA translated her name to darc :feelsbadman

They messed up the joke around her name form the manga is that she didn't know her to write Jeanne D'arc and instead wrote it as tart causing kyubey to always nicknaming her tart

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
hope you were saving your gems as 11 September tart will be out, or as the NA translated her name to darc
Yes? But I don't tend to use those very much unless something I really want. xD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Crescent Jinx you should come back, at least relog to get what they giving right now, will explain down

@Kato756 @Gajeel @revo @Belserion

Right now they giving out a free 4* of your choice, basically before the 14th you can choice any 4* in game as long as it's not limited (for new players I recommend madoka for long term she a healer, or kyoko for attack tho kyoko big problem is that she fire, and water is kinda op in this game
For magia rena is good, plus she water and give critic when connecting)

Plus considering the anime is coming out soon they really being generous and promoting the game.

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Sorry Asako, but my current phone won't be able to handle such a game :feelsbadman. I already play Fire Emblem Heroes and whenever I try to play FGO now, my phone heats up and I lose a ton of battery in a short period of time. I guess I'll stick with Fire Emblem until I buy a new phone.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Crescent Jinx you should come back, at least relog to get what they giving right now, will explain down

@Kato756 @Gajeel @revo @Belserion

Right now they giving out a free 4* of your choice, basically before the 14th you can choice any 4* in game as long as it's not limited (for new players I recommend madoka for long term she a healer, or kyoko for attack tho kyoko big problem is that she fire, and water is kinda op in this game
For magia rena is good, plus she water and give critic when connecting)

Plus considering the anime is coming out soon they really being generous and promoting the game.
Well, I bought that new phone, will probally give it a try after I finish Solgaleo Event in Pokemon Masters. Thanks for the tip!