Magi's gallery | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Magi's gallery

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Hey guys it's me Purity of Magi and I am using Mangahelpers!

Okay I thought it was about time that I will make a gallery on this site because some people recommended me to do so for example my mommy =3=/

I must say that I am not sure if I can hit that 10 pieces to post so @DiMaria Yesta DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME TO DO SO ANYWAY IF I HAVEN'T OR ELSE YOU SHALL BE THROWN IN THE WORST KAKERA EVER! YOU HEAR ME AHMADO-KUN!!!

Ty Ahmado-kun =3=/

I think I will just post drawings instead of sets I made (like the one I wear). I hope that's okay ^^:

Anyway...

Just posting a few since I have more of them but mweh. xd

Recently I have finished my four panel comic + an extra after doodle image for it. I will post the together version instead of the seperated version since I prefer to have it this way and it looks way more comic like imo.

It's a rather simple coloring coming with just one shading. I think comics without color or with simple color fits them the best, that's why I have done it this way.

That was it for now.

Oh yeah I notice that I theoretically speaking I hit the 10 pieces requirment thingy 'cuz my comic which where two images of two panels but since they are together it's now an one whole piece which makes it 9 pieces but as I said before it's actually 10 pieces so....

@DiMaria Yesta YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, YOU HEAR ME. I AM CORRECT. :arf

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I will just post this one here since I recolored it today and slightly changed the eyes (but I didn't redo the lineart tho. Too tired to change the whole thing. xd)

Made this for Farfosh quite a while ago as gratitude for helping me and accepting some request(s) when I ask that to her. Quite a simple coloring of one shading as you can see. Somehow I think it fits it and doesn't need more then one shading.

The gif version (this time with the ''=3='' face xD)

Also I will just also add the lel doodle derpy comic I did for Greg in the MR since I might actually do a neat version with some changes of course. I liked the idea/concept I did and the interactions I did with Bern and Lambda lol.

Hm, I guess I will just post my current process in drawing here also. I am kinda tying to finish this one asap (but head is too dizzy for dis shit to finish atm xd)

That was it for now. =3=/

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Well gonna leave these two drawings here that I made like two weeks ago, I think lol (I can't really recall the exact timing XD). I'm starting to understand how to do shading, only wish I had more time to explore it. Oh well, for a third time I was quite satisfied how I did it especially how Lambda's face turned out. The expression that I kinda wanted for her, Bernkastel however I need to improve on her a bit more. Both of them can be tricky to make and I notice that I do change my style so I am still kinda developing myself which is normal of course haha.

Anyway, I just want to say that the comic is a yuri baitcomic, just so you know. Nothing to be afraid of (in case you aren't into that stuff, hence the bait thingy). I limited myself with using more panels/movements, so so there's that. Just a simple comic after talk thingy I felt like making.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I am still waiting for this. When will this waiting be over? Hmmm hmmmm

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I am still waiting for this. When will this waiting be over? Hmmm hmmmm
-3- Here enjoy a Lambda/Bern chibi and praise it!

If I only had more time to draw and to improve faster .. oh well, with the time that I at least have for it or better said that I can spend on it, I do see that I am certainly improving step by step. =D

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
That's some pro digital art :wtf

Yes you are improving for sure. I can see that :nod (though I would like you to make me some art)

Also I think I saw you posted a lot of your art works in other threads like nii's or syx's. I lost track x_x

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
That's some pro digital art :wtf

Yes you are improving for sure. I can see that :nod (though I would like you to make me some art)

Also I think I saw you posted a lot of your art works in other threads like nii's or syx's. I lost track x_x
Pro lol. That's nice of you to say that and I thank you for that! However I wouldn't call myself a pro lmao, I am currently far from that. I am still exploring and learning a lot but that is certainly something I am aiming for. One day I will become a pro and shall earn to be called like that. : D

Haha well first I need to find for myself some free time which I currently definitely don't have for at least a long while, but when I do and have finished something I mostly post it on DA and Pixiv.

Ah no Ahmed, you have the wrong impression on that . xD Those artworks I post in both of their threads are from various artists that I have the permission to share their works. I wish to become one day as great as them! Although there was a time that I did posted once one of my artworks in the thread (I think it was my own iirc) which was a drawing I made for Lambda's b-day lol.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
so, when will you update your gallery, Dot-tan

=3=