Voting Round 2 - Mai Sakurajima vs. Yor Forger | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Mai Sakurajima vs. Yor Forger

Best Waifu?

• Mai Sakurajima

• Yor Forger

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Mai Sakurajima
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny
Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Yor Forger
Spy x Family

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
very difficult to choose

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I need bribery for this one, ngl

ForSeaGle

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Need more info on this Yor Forger, leaning towards Mai for now.

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Mai Sakurajima

Description
Mai Sakurajima is the main female protagonist from Bunny Girl Senpai. She's a third year high schooler, making her 18 year old, and she's also a very popular model/actress across Japan. As many of you might already know, she's dating the main male protagonist Sakuta Azusagawa, which is why this anime exists, so that allows us to see how Mai really is like in a relationship. Now, let's state some reasons why she's a top tier waifu.​

Personality
At first, you'll think she's an extremely serious and confident person that already has her future set on stone and doesn't care about anyone just by looking at her description, but Mai is actually quite the contrary. She deeply cares about her loved ones, even going as far as denouncing the rumors conerning her boyfriend publicly or gifting a dress to her boyfriend's sister, she's also vulnerable with the ones she's close with, and she understands other people's feelings, showing interest in what they have to say, but also tries to find solutions to their problems. Mai is normally calm and collected, but she'll tease you whenever she gets the opportunity like stepping on your shoe, pinching your cheek, or calling out your lewd remarks. She's mature, but she can also be flustered and have lewd thoughts too. She's a pretty straightforward person, which adds to her charm, so she's not the type of person that waits for the others to guess everything she wants. Overall, Mai might seems like an 'out of everyone's league type of person', but you'll never find such a caring and mature/playful character anywhere else.​

Sakurajima's lewd thoughts

Sakurajima's straightforward personality

Teasing Sakuta

Appearance​

What gives Mai her charm is the simple fact that she looks like how a normal person would look like in real life. She doesn't have a weird hair colour like red or green that doesn't naturally exist nor some monstrous physical characteristics. Giving that, it it easier to relate to her, at least from my point of view. Body wise, her curves and her figure look pretty natural, not out of proportion like some manga/anime girls. Of course I didn't forget about you hopeless perverts out there, so here are some pictures of Mai.​

Relationship

No one, absolutely no one, loves her significant other as much as Mai does. Sakurajima's love is so strong that she would be willing to sacrifice her own life just to save her loved one's at such a young age and I'm putting my honour on the table with this statement. She might not be showing it explicitly enough, but Mai loves Sakuta 3000, and that's one of the main reasons why she's such a great waifu. Of course, other than that, she normally gets jealous sometimes due to Sakuta's harem, but thanks to her maturity and understanding, it doesn't affect the relationship much. There aren't many inconveniences in her love life except maybe for her being busy with work sometimes, but whenever that happens, she'll do something to pay that back. Overall, the relationship is pretty realistic and healthy, and by looking at it, you notice just how great of a waifu Mai Sakurajima really is. Therefore, since a picture is worth a thousand words, why not make it even better and give you this 15 minutes video about Mai Sakurajima's best moments in the anime to get a better idea of who she is?​

(please watch this video :worship2, spoilers ahead)

tl;dr
Just watch the video

Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Voted for Mai, Gajeel's campaign convinced me and honestly Yor has been winning without anyone making campaigns or arguments as to why she should win.
I follow Spy x Family but being in a fake relationship and a fighter isn't personally enough for me to vote for her in this round, so Gajeel's waifu is it o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.