Visual Novel - Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Visual Novel Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Title: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (A.K.A. "Majikoi")
Length: > 50 hours
Producer: Minato Soft
Released: 2009
Prequel/Sequel: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S ( released 2012) / Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A (released 2013)

Plot Synopsis: Kawakami City is famous for its strong dedication to its samurai ancestors. A healthy fighting spirit is always valued and it is even an important factor for success at school. Yamato, a second year student from Kawakami High School is always with his close friends (four boys and three girls). They have all known each other since they were young and have done many things together. While they have many other friends, this group of seven is a close-knit, inseparable group. They even have a secret base where they meet. With the new semester, they welcome two girls into their group and shortly after things begin to change.

What I think: One of my favorite VN's of all time. With simply fantastic voice acting, Tomokazu Sugita the voice of Gintoki from Gintama is in this and plays a truly hilarious character. While it is most definitely an Eroge, meaning a VN with sex (and lots of it in this case), it's story is actually a lot like a really well done harem romantic comedy except at a certain point the story can branch to focus on whichever girl your really interested in and at that point there is always a real story to keep you reading (there is no harem route). All the H-stuff is typically delivered in the late stages of the story or sometimes in an entirely separate "after story"; which is the case with my favorite route, the Momoyo one. So while it still reads a bit like a pretty kinky romance novel toward the end it always feels like your reading a legitimate love story.

Warning: Absolutely 18+. H-scenes aplenty.

Last edited: