Discussion - Major Elemental Spirits | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Major Elemental Spirits

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
They need to liberate Diamond anyways. They need the help.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Exactly this. It would be a nice way to make Mars relevant in the current powerscale of the series and also a good excuse to explore the Diamond Kingdom, since we haven't see much of it so far.

I mentioned Yuno as an indirect representation. Is true that Yuno is now part of Clover, but he was still born in Spade and is a royal of all things, so even if his allegiance is not towards the Spade Kingdom, I was refering it to a more symbolic meaning. Also Sylph didn't appear exactly in the Clover Kingdom, the Dungeon where she was found was at a border between the Kingdoms of Clover and Diamond.
Either way Mars can't get it since he doesn't have Earth magic. And I expect you can only get them if you have 1 of the main four magic as your own.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The problem is, there is no other character known other than Sol to use Earth Magic.

So probably the spirit of the earth will have a new character like Undine

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
The problem is, there is no other character known other than Sol to use Earth Magic.

So probably the spirit of the earth will have a new character like Undine
Probably that unknown shining general. Unless Tataba throws a curveball and Vanica has Earth magic and it's spirit.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Probably that unknown shining general. Unless Tataba throws a curveball and Vanica has Earth magic and it's spirit.
Would it be too exaggerated?

Demonic power and spirit?

And how do you stop this?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Would it be too exaggerated?

Demonic power and spirit?

And how do you stop this?
It would be cool to see both and how strong it would be to have a spirit and a demon at the same time. However, it would make literally no sense. Maybe if Noelle and Vanica have some history together.

If somehow they know each other from the past then Noelle vs Vanica with Noelle getting a PoF final attack.

Daoloth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
As for David The Gnome or Earth Spirit I think people are thinking too limited... I can see Mimosa ending up with the Earth Spirit or somebody that has plant magic since that related to the earth or soil. Basically if somebody w/ plant magic isn't an option for the Earth spirit what spirit would they fit into? Thus far the spirits started out a bit spread even if Yuno got his from a Dungeon he is from Spade. Fana I guess would count as being from Diamond who had Salamander which made fire Noelle was unable to extinguish. Charmy is another option I could see since she is a Mul or Half Dwarf. It would be odd since she already has a talking wolf. I give credit he has dragged it out this far without giving any real clue who has it or will end up having it. I thought of Sol since she is probably the most high profile person with Earth related magic but isn't the only person. Even Enh who uses the Myconid or Fungus magic I think would be in running for getting a Gnome.

I did think it could be somebody from Spade but I don't think a spirit can go with Devil. Essentially I would think a Spirit is more akin to an angel compared to some sorta Devil. It can be confusing, yet I don't see why William isn't in running since he has World Tree Magic? Somebody like Yami I don't think would fit a spirit having DArk Magic. I'm wondering if there is a certain criteria for who can have it, Salamander found his next host while Sylph had to be found. Undine seems to have a contract that has run for about 1500 years or something crazy. I just want to see how they do this spirit or where it ends up.