Question - Make a Mink Zoan | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Make a Mink Zoan

VioletVector

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Mangahelpers,

Do you like the idea of Zoan Minks? It combines two types of animals into one humanoid being. Pretty weird lol

If you were to be a Mink and you had an opportunity to eat a Zoan Devil Fruit- what type of Mink would you be and what type of Zoan Devil Fruit would you have?

I encourage you to use any type/category of Zoan type Devil Fruit. Choose any animal or God you want to combine with a Mink tribe member scheme.

An example of a Mink tribe member who ate a Zoan type Devil Fruit is Pekoms. He was a lion 🦁 type Mink tribe member and a Turtle 🐢 Zoan type Devil Fruit user.

Personally, I'm going to combine a dog 🐕 Mink tribe member combined with a cat 😺 Zoan type Devil Fruit so I can be Cat-Dog Man.

Though, one problem with that is that Dogs are diurnal animals and Cats are nocturnal animals. I wonder 🤔 if that would affect my sleep 😴 patterns.

Please don't say you would combine a cat 😺 and a bunny 🐰. This is off limits. You cannot be cat-bunny girl.

You can choose a gorilla 🦍 and a squirrel 🐿 so you can become the best climber, though. You can even be a flying squirrel.

Last edited:

TitaniumOxide

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Like Pekoms who can turn into a turtoise?
This was my first thought too! But to answer the question, I'd be a Platypus mink but eat a Hydra Df. No not the mythological dragon/serpent that regrows many heads but rather Hydrazoan invertebrates which are actual animals.

Why?

1. They do not seem to experience senescence (age)
2. They can clones themselves
3. Their regeneration abilities are amazing

Not a mythological animal but damn it might as well be with these base abilities. And if we apply this thing to One Piece, yeah you can bet it will come with other h4x abilities especially if I am also a OP af animal like a Platypus.

If I cannot eat a Hydra df, then a Tardigrade (water bear) df will be a close second, it is not my first choice mainly because they are BROKEN. If you do not know what Tardigrades are, you really need to open a new tab and google it right now. They are massively broken.

wilhelfizh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It would be more interesting with Mink with smile DF. Then you get, like you said a cat dog