Fun - Make your own Hunter Exam! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Make your own Hunter Exam!

DRAGONKAMI

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Tell us how you would make your own stage in the Hunter exam?

Here is my exam >

Part#1

They are in a huge room and in this room,there are 5 pro Hunters hiding as normal people around them. To get to the next part,they have to find out who the Hunters are.They have to find just one Hunter because is really hard to tell.If they found one,they have to go to a next room and tell me,who they think it is, if they are wrong, they are out.Also you can not tell anybody else,that you found one.If you tell it to somebody else, everybody will fail! Timelimit is 5 hours.The Hunters act normal but they will show some hints that they are a Hunter. So in this part is about hunting the Hunter. They can not attack each other to find out who is who.

Part #2

They have to tell me,why they want to become a Hunter and what they want to do, if they would become a Hunter. If i like the story and reasons, i would let them go to the next round.If i don´t like it, i kick them out.

Part#3

12 people did make it to the 3 Part. I will make 3 mini tournaments, with each group of 4 members.Every member have to fight against everybody from his group,so thats make it 3 fights for each person. The person who make the most points in his group, will become a Hunter.If we have a draw,they have to fight again till there is only 1 winner.

Part#4

The 3 winners from part 3, have to hunt down the best chef in the world, but he is also pro hunter that cook great food with nen and he is always on the move.I don´t care if they team up or do it alone.They have to bring him here so he can cook for me some great food,because i just love food. The chef know he will be hunted, so he will make it not so easy on them.But if they catch the chef, he will come to cook for me. After this part 4, they become true pro hunters.

Last edited:

DRAGONKAMI

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I thought this is the Hunter X forum.. can´t you guys come up with some hunter exams? Well anyways, i would love to hear your thoughts about my exam ^^ ?

KingOfNight

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Your exam seems way too harsh...

But it's still pretty cool and entertaining. As for my exam... It'll take some time.

ironblade0

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I were an examiner, I would run the first test. You know how the contestents all travel down an elevator to get the the exam site? I would show up on some large television screen and show that I am at the entrance. I would announce that order to pass this part of the exam you must reach me before the sun sets, after which the elevator would explode. Have fun climbing up 50 or so stories in an elevator shaft >:D

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hum...I would run the first test, as well. In just one chance, they must surprise me with anything they can do.