Original Work - Manga artists... | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Original Work Manga artists...

Shukaiii

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Plz Manga artists can join me I'm creating a Web toon called Kazuki Wrriors and with others will be better... Plz message me jeiloonn@gmail.com... Eng. And Spn. Speakers better...

Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Maybe you can explain what the webtoon is about? That might help to interest people in it!

Shukaiii

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Ok The WB treats brings over of a world in which it has suffered a great war in which a mysterious force devastated the world .... after which the spirits cannot go to the spiritual world .... therefore Some human beings on having died become a race of living dead men called Ennte that they can liberate the corrupt spirits and try to save what stays of the humanity... Im making it but I can do the Webtoon without help but with help would be better....

Shukaiii

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
I'm looking for help to create a WB... The WB treats brings over of a world in which it has suffered a great war in which a mysterious force devastated the world .... after which the spirits cannot go to the spiritual world .... therefore Some human beings on having died become a race of living dead men called Ennte that they can liberate the corrupt spirits and try to save what stays of the humanity... Im making it but I can do the Webtoon without help but with help would be better....