Hangout - Manga Awards 2018 Hangout Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Awards 2018 Hangout Thread

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Is it too late to suggest other categories?

If not I suggest:
Best Mangaka of All-Time
I know who's gonna win that:

:lmao

EDIT: Guys, at Major main character can i nominate an antagonist?

Last edited:

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
So for someone like me. Like, who isn't a big manga reader at all and didn't read anything from 2017. Someone completely ignorant about these 2017 mangas. Someone entirely lost, a waste, with no culture whatsoever. Someone like me cannot participate to this event, right?

:biblethump

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So for someone like me. Like, who isn't a big manga reader at all and didn't read anything from 2017. Someone completely ignorant about these 2017 mangas. Someone entirely lost, a waste, with no culture whatsoever. Someone like me cannot participate to this event, right?

Nooo.... you can participate all you want, Takuan-kun :comfort

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

You can if you support what I support, Takuan-sama.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

ofc *!!!

*unless you support every HxH nominations and vote accordingly ! :errr

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@Sky I have a question towards Prediction game...

Does Best Mangaka count on this one? For example, if Oda would get it does it count as a win for OP :?bunny

Of course, you can I think that there will be heated discussions in most of the threads that will help come to the decision which nomination deserves your vote the most..

And if you will be still unsure you can ask me or @syx for an advice

* Don't trust @Erinyes *

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Sky I have a question towards Prediction game...

Does Best Mangaka count on this one? For example, if Oda would get it does it count as a win for OP :?bunny

Of course, you can I think that there will be heated discussions in most of the threads that will help come to the decision which nomination deserves your vote the most..

* Don't trust @Erinyes *
@Vici but....

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

But I know that what you would say to poor Taku ( btw @Takuan MG that apparently you playing have started just sayin ) " vote for HxH or YnN "

Which I wouldn't mind but since I will want to bid in prediction game I can't allow it

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Hello Takuan, this is syx.

I already said once that Vici is absolute. That hasn't changed even one a bit. What I want to say is: trust her judgement. Vici's voice is syx' voice.

And beware of Erinyes. She can be... to put it mildly... well let's not go too much into detail....

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I already said once that Vici is absolute. That hasn't changed even one a bit. What I want to say is: trust her judgement. Vici's voice is syx' voice.

And beware of Erinyes. She can be... to put it mildly... well let's not go too much into detail....

Naniii ?

But... yout too.... thats mean !! :arf

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
At least, I won't have any problems with you supporting HxH anymore, Erinyes.

HxH needs some love after all, since Togashi pulled himself together and provides us awesome chapters week after week again. He came back like a phoenix from the ashes. :zomg

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
At least, I won't have any problems with you supporting HxH anymore, Erinyes.

HxH needs some love after all, since Togashi pulled himself together and provides us awesome chapters week after week again. He came back like a phoenix from the ashes. :zomg

Rly ?

that's awesome :zomg

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Alright, thanks for the answers !!

Nooo.... you can participate all you want, Takuan-kun :comfort
Thanks, that's very nice of you to accept me =) i might be more of a lurker since i dont know how much exactly i can contribute, but with this warm welcome i can't not participate xD

You can if you support what I support, Takuan-sama.
I see... Well i know you enough and usually i agree with your posts and opinions, so hey, maybe i'll support what you support, Jinx-sama.
Or maybe not! hehehe
I'm open to bribes though

ofc *!!!

*unless you support every HxH nominations and vote accordingly ! :errr
To be honest, i don't even know HxH. It's about... Hunters, it's all i know. And i might even be wrong about this.
I'll end up voting for which character looks best (perv Taku incoming for the female characters:hurr)

I'll just read what everyone says about everything and vote accordingly. You can easily convince me, don't worry. Though, you won't be the only one to try. I want people to FIGHT OVER MY PERSON TO GET MY VOTE :oooh

* Don't trust @Erinyes *
Don't trust Erinyes? But, should i even trust anyone in these forums?
I feel like a poor lil fish surrounded by sharks wanting to tear me apart

Hello syx. I cannot doubt the words of a nice and gentle person like you, so i'll believe what you just told me. Especially considering this is also Vici's opinion on the matter. Vici's and syx's voices are absolute indeed.

So @Erinyes... I now believe you are EVIL.
Convince me otherwise i dare you.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thanks, that's very nice of you to accept me =) i might be more of a lurker since i dont know how much exactly i can contribute, but with this warm welcome i can't not participate xD
Hurray \o/
You are welcome here anytime :zomg