Doujinshi - MANGA COMMUNITY: Want to Make Friends | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Doujinshi MANGA COMMUNITY: Want to Make Friends

Krislalev

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Hello Everybody!

I really don't know where to start with this so here goes:

My name is Kristiyan, I am 28 years old and originally am from Bulgaria.
Currently living and working in the UK, I have decided 2 tears ago that I will take on the road to become a mangaka. The journey so far has been exciting and with alot of ups and downs but at the end I learned from my mistakes and I've gained knowledge and skills. From what I understood, there is really no manga community that I am involved in so when the motivation leaves me it gets really hard to learn and overall get back to the grinding stone. I heard a phrase once that was something along the lines of: "Nothing Great is achieved by a single person." I am a very talkative and cheerful person and being around more people just boosts that quality in me. I only recently understood the importance of knowing more people that share similar mindset or goals with what I have in order to not just keep me going and inspire me but also for me to give inspiration to others.
I've got a few manga styled works as well as 3 One-Shots that are not professional work of course (Art Wise at least). I started manga based on the art but i tried doing several things at once in the begining (concept story creation, panel structuring, page cound, world building atc.) and kind of lost track of what was most important for me to learn first (Accurate Art/developing my art style).

Anyone who shares similar feelings like me probably understands what I mean.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all and share thoughts, experience and do activities perhaps like collaborations!

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Welcome to MH. Hope you have a good time around :XD