Info - Manga Editors Directory | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Manga Editors Directory

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for cleaners, editors, type setters, quality checkers, and proofreaders to offer their services to Edited Manga groups. Say a little about yourself, what manga you are interested in, what skills you have, what role you can fill, and past Editing experience. Remember: the more information you can provide about yourself, the more likely a response.

If your services are no longer available, you are welcome to delete or edit your own post in order to avoid any unwanted responses.

Last edited:

Katch Team

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
hi ,

i can translate manga from english into arabic , i was cleaning manga for myself then make it in ebook "electronic book" .

i know in photoshop and improving my skills in cleaning more ..

i found mangahelpers site when i wasreading an arabic thread and i like it so i wanna to offer my help .

one chapter in ebook : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xczr6hbtgamap62
one chapter with watching online : http://katchmanga-animeiat.ar-palace.com/Bleach/471

i hope i can help and thanks at all

magoo123

Reaction score
Country
England
Looking for experience work in a manga scan group

Hiya, I guess the title is pretty self explanatory, yep I'm a newbie and would like to gain some experience by working/volunteering(not sure if i get paid in this line of work lol) in a manga scan group.
So if any manga scan group need an extra pair of hands at anything please inbox me, I'll be very grate for anything.
Er... I guess now I need to say something about myself:
City: London
Occupation: full time student (don't worry, I have plenty of spare time to help out)
I can speak/write both English and Chinese fluently (not sure if the Chinese bit will be of any use lol)
Yeah I guess thats it, if any scan group is willing to take me in then I'm happy to provide more background info.
And by the way, if anyone have contacts with any scan groups could you please ask whether they have any vacancies and whether they need an extra someone to help out with anything
Thanks a lot
(ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY MH!!!!!)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Forgot to mention u can reply to me through PM or the email magoo12321@me.com

PepperJane

Reaction score
Country
United States
Willing to help!

Hi! I guess I should probably be posting this in an intro thread, but I can't find one...:?bunny

I'm willing to help proofread or anything that needs doing...I guess...I don't have a scanner for Edited Mangas and I can't translate...so....just here to help out!

:gigglebunny

Golden

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone Need a Proofreader. :D

Hello everyone, how are you all doing. Okay first I'm new and I don't know if I posted this new thread in the right section. So if I didn't please tell me where to post this, and if I did that's great.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone needed a proofreader I would love to get some experience on proofreading manga scans. So I hope I can become friends with all of you and I hope I enjoy working with some of you. :D

Ominae

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Just asking Golden if his offer still stands as I'm assembling a Edited Manga group of me own.

ZeeZee Seven-Strings

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there. I'm new here and looking to join a Edited Manga group as a proofreader, and I'm also interested in learning about typesetting and editing. I'm a fairly quick learner. Drop me a PM if you need some help! :-)

CptCrunch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to help and will do anything you need help with I have manga studio 5 and I can use Photoshop quite well, I am learning 3 languages but I am only learning them. I am a student but I have time to do stuff like this.

I am from the UK, I don't really know what else to say but I enjoy a challenge which is why I really want to do this, and it will also help improve my skills.

Other than that I haven't done something like this before but everyone has to start some where :D thank you for reading this post.

My email is tamaraalexadams@googlemail.com if you are interested please email me, thank you

CptCrunch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am now part of Forgotten scans super happy :)

OuraniaAstraea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi! Erm.. So this is my Top 5 Anime's/Manga :) It's not in Order :)

Naruto
Fairy Tail
Bleach
One Piece
Powerpuff Girls Z

I have the Skills of Reading,but I know it's useless >_< You know Levy in Fairy Tail? Like,Her T-T Sorry for being Useless,But I really want to try cleaning Manga :)

Obviously,I wanted to try out being a Cleaner :)

Age : I'm 12,I can't put the Freakin 2003 >_< UGGH! Sorry for the Late Notice

Grade : I'm turning Grade 9 this Year

I'm Homeschooled so No Problemo! :) I can Understand A bit of Kanji Characters since I'm 1/4 Japanese. I have no Experience in being a Cleaner. Te He. I used iPad,since it's much more easier for me to Clean Manga there I tried Cleaning once and It turned out fine! I know I'm young with no Experience and being Useless. But,if you really want to do something you should go for it! Hope that you can read this! Thank you!

micuki

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Hello,
My name is Micuki from Hungary. I like the manga, manhwa. My favourite genre: horror and historical.
I'm looking for manga Cleaner/Redrawer job. I have experience in it.
And the deadline is my best friend :D

So, I have a Siamese cat, that sometimes bothers me at "work" but then goes to bed and watches what I’m editing right now.

My e-mail: micuki007@gmail.com
If you need a good worker, feel free to write to me.

Timotio

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi there, i go by Timotio and below a quick list of my favorite types of manga and some of my favorite among them (i read alot of other types, not really that picky). :nerd

Types: Sci fi, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Isekai
Examples:
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Record of Ragnarok
- So I'm a spider, what about it?

Looking for jobs in the Cleaner/Redrawer category. I have a background in Graphic Design and always looking for new work. ;)
I can also do translation work from English to Portuguese(native language) if the need arises.
Worth mentioning that im used to tight deadlines. :hi

I can be contacted via email: noertoepol@gmail.com

Cheers!

Last edited: